Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Hey Hema have u recorded the video? The smile that Vivu gave ðŸ˜³ I was about to faint. Throwing flying kisses thank god I was alone in the room. I hope that ekta show that smile in the show also.

OH YES SANCHITA..I have recorded it..as I have tata sky plus..And I freezed that part & clicked a snap on my mobile to immrtalise it..and I tell you they have done it purposely because he dosent smile in teh show..& I am sure ONE DAY HE WILL..!!! HE WILL HE WILL WHEN HIS PIYA says SHE WILL DIE FOR HIM BUT WONT LIVE WITHOUT HIM..!!😳
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just love his smile i just kills me !!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It would be gr8 if u can   encrypt and upload it in youtube. The videos of posted here are all tagfull.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

The way..Vivu was holding Suku in that last performance on his shoulders & both smiling and looking at each other to glory ..IT WAS A MOMENT to pause & watch their adoring moment to cherish.forever..!!

i totally second that...it was cutelicious...as i said in the post she looked liked a featherweight doll in the arms of handsome hunk....😳😳...oh yaar yeh abhiya fever hamesha aise hi rahe...😳

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry sanchita I cannot do that..it is in my Sister & Bro-in-laws room I satay with them ..you see..!!  room and I dont know how to do it etc..EXTREMELY SORRY..sorry to have disappointed you all..!!😔