Dilnaz nd Hameer!!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Luvd yesterdays episode..........it ws toooooooo gud and Dilnaz ws SUPERB!!!The moment she started crying I felt sooooooooooooo bad........Poor gal had a troubled past (actually all of them have a troubled past and present....... i guess)

I'm not really the kind of person who'd like to inject romance into everything (lolzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)........but i love the blossoming friendship b/w Dilnaz and Hameer........I luvd the way he told her not to go to Kosha (or Posha sry no idea wat his name was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...........also the episode in which she taught him hw to use rifles 😳😳!!!

I'm sooooooooooo gonna make a VM on them!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Omg! I definitely agree! I love the way Hameer and Dilnaaz are really close. And no, I'm not suggesting they'll definitely have a romantic relationship or something, but I just wanted to say how much I'm appreciating the friendship that is coming out of this entire situation.

And some friends are obviously closer than others and Dilnaaz and Hameer seem to have that chemistry [hehe I wouldn't mind if they became a couple though! πŸ˜†]
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes, lets not forget Atul......πŸ˜†

they are pairing friendship btw DilNaz and Hameer, Uttara and Mohit

Atul is common connection
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JustJ

I dont know about Uttara Mohit actually, JustJ. I think they would be cute together and all but they did show Mohit with his fiance and whatnot [unless something changed in friday's episode which I didnt watch yet.]
I really think Dilnaz and Hameer will pair up... It was not gonna be like serious romance or anything just caring for each other and a bond tht is more than friendship😳 

I loved their scene today... Totally loved how he told her not to go to Kosha(i think it was kosha lol)
And also last week they were looking so cute when they were having Gun practice session and also studying together😳

Love them.

I also thought Uttara and Mohit pairing up but since they showed Mohits fiancee last week i dont think there is any chance lols.

There is a chance between Mohit and AyushπŸ˜† Remember the bar dance last weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Well lets see... Im not really into romance as its a thriller show but a lil much bond is fine
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Omg! I definitely agree! I love the way Hameer and Dilnaaz are really close. And no, I'm not suggesting they'll definitely have a romantic relationship or something, but I just wanted to say how much I'm appreciating the friendship that is coming out of this entire situation.

And some friends are obviously closer than others and Dilnaaz and Hameer seem to have that chemistry [hehe I wouldn't mind if they became a couple though! πŸ˜†]

Absolutely yaar.........they don't have to be romantically involved to make a gr8 pair!!!!!
Till now (dun know wats held fr us to watch in the future πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) I love their cute frnship!!!!😊
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Lolzz...........I guess u'r talking abt Ayush!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah he's really cute............and he's always teamed up with Uttara...........sometymz I feel they're gonna end up together!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† juz kidding guyz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

I really think Dilnaz and Hameer will pair up... It was not gonna be like serious romance or anything just caring for each other and a bond tht is more than friendship😳 

I loved their scene today... Totally loved how he told her not to go to Kosha(i think it was kosha lol)
And also last week they were looking so cute when they were having Gun practice session and also studying together😳

Love them.

I also thought Uttara and Mohit pairing up but since they showed Mohits fiancee last week i dont think there is any chance lols.

There is a chance between Mohit and AyushπŸ˜† Remember the bar dance last weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Well lets see... Im not really into romance as its a thriller show but a lil much bond is fine

Exactly Vidya.........a lil bonding is cute!!!!
but nthin like a hardcore romantic drama............lolzz (iska to waise bhi koi chance nhi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Lolzz another "DOSTANA" on its way 🀣🀣
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† me manda buddi , yes AYUSH