kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Prince and Priya doing pheras and Geeta and mami are nervous and malini is happy.   So is jija and priya.   Geeta keeps on looking with tears in eyes and just then cops comes and says JUST STOP IT!!!   and everyone shocked and Geeta and mami happy!!!!   Cop says Girls parents have lodged a complaint against u guys.  U have kidnapped the girl and getting her married cause of dowry.  And malini and jija nervous.  Priya says u are lying and i m marrying prince on my own.   and priya dad says no my daughter doesnt know what she is doing...arrest them.  And malini and prince are getting handcuffed.   Malini tries to say priya loves my prince thats why this marriage is taking place...and media ppl taking pics of malini being handcuffed.   and priya's parents taking her away forcefully.  Prince says i dont want to go to jail or else my whole is over...and mailni is saying what is going on and dont take photos.  and Geeta and mami getting very happy...and geeta getting flashbacks of her family being taken away by cops.   And then raghu comes and claps his hands and says i m enhjoying this...did u like it when u are going thru this...???   HE says what did u think??  Just cause Geeta died then all things are over...and he says raghu is over...and i will fight on behalf of Geeta and her family and u better understand this...!! and malini looking maha pissed.   GEeta and raghu look at each other and then malini and family taken away in handcuffs by cops.   Geeta teary eyed and smiling.   reporters saying u have to answer our questions...stop hiding ur face and answer us.   Reporter says u r the same person who was yelling when this happened to ur daughter.   and malini still hiding her face.  and then jija says i m not a family member..i m an outsider..leave me...and malini is shocked.   and then malini sees prince in handcuffs and said.   and then raghu tells geeta this is the time to show ur princessness.   and as they are about to put them in the jeep...Geeta says STOP inseptor.   She comes up to the cops and says leave them.  and malini and family shocked.   and cops says who are u??  and she says i m there guest...and i have eaten their salt...and before i contact IG or CM...u better leave them.  Tell me what ur cost is???   and cops says i m not sellable...and Geeta says 10lakhs...50 lakhs...1 corer...2 corer....and malini and family shocked.   and cops tells priya parents whether they want to take complaint back and they do..and take priya away.   The cops release the whole family...and prince is maha impressed.    and malini has tears in her eyes.   COps are about to leave and Geeta says why are u leaving him here...pointing to Raghu!!! and Geeta says take him away....and Raghu taunts princess.   and raghu and cops leaves.   Malini thanks Geeta and Geeta says i know how to return the favor.   and then Malini and her family goes in...and then prince comes up to her and tries to shake her hand but Geeta ignores him and then says i did it for ur family not u.  and walks away.  Prince thinks for the first time a girl has ignored prince.  Its nice.

Raghu's house princess parents are there and raghu is thanking all the reporters and cops...and Raghu says for a moment i got scared that real cops and reporters came...and priya is listening to all this.   Raghu continues saying i enjoyed every moment.   Malini needed to be taught a lesson.   She should know that there is someone who is towards her standard.   and then raghu gives them all money...and bablu gives everyone and says good acting.  and priya's parnts thnx raghu for saving their honor by stopping priya's wedding but raghu also thnx them in return.   Priya is still listening to all this.   Raghu says look after ur daughter and get her married to a nice boy.  and then priya comes to raghu and says i will only marry prince...i will see who will stop me.  and raghu stops her and priya says leave me....and Raghu's mom comes to priya n says forget prince and marry a nice guy...and priya insults raghu's mom and raghu about to slap her and his mom stops him.   Priya says i m going to my prince...and her parents tries to stop her but she is fighting with them.   

At malini's house mami is telling Geeta this first victory has not come easy...just keep on going...and geeta thnx for all their support and the servant is there to.  and servant says get ur family out...and get malini out.  and then mami sends the servant away as someone can be suspicious.  and servant leaves.   then mami says be ready for part 2.   i know it is difficult for u..but poison kills poison.   Mami says i know it is a difficult path for u but for ur final victory u have to do this...as this is the only way...to get ur parents out...and for that u have to become malini Yadav.

Pre-Cap --  Geeta bumps into prince and falls and prince catches her and then an eyelock.