Passion Intensified by Words(AR/Kajen)Update pg 32

taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey this Topic is dedicated to Amal (Berry) 

Today evening at Kajen AT..Yunika (Yuni Muni) and Tehrem (Partner) were posting Kajen Caps..N our Dearest  Berry..started qutoting them n what came out of it... 😊

Fireworks were in AT..Berry's all quote intensified already intense Kajen Pics..

She added more Passion❤️..Love❤️..Emotion.❤️.Feelings❤️ to it'

Acting of Kajen had taken a way of expression from Berry's words.. 

Awesome Work Berry..I still cant get over them..Each of your quotes are out of the world lines'Simply wonderful they are'''😍. 

So here the Firework began

I need not require the mercy of death nor the bliss of heaven because my everything lies in your feet..I am happy to be your slave than be anyone else's master..

Everytime I gaze at your pics..I tell myself of how unfair life can sometimes be..Because nothing seems to capture the true you..The true beauty that encapsulates around me each time your name rings in my head..

When I stare into your eyes..I find myself filtered..First filtered by the growing passion that your eyes are soo filled with..then by the care you try to never let go off..then by the only fear you possess: of losing me and then finally by the solemn promise you make to me : to never let my eyes leak..

Far or close..High or low..there is always a part of me in you and a part of you in me..When I failed to make it to your heart at one point of time..I struggled to get myself up in the prison of my own pain..Because I cant bear pain that you bring to yourself..But when your hands shook mine everything that felt out of place fell right..everything I had wanted suddenly came down to my knees..thats when I realised what being 'incomplete' meant..

Today I'm blocking you from leaving past me..Because tomorrow I dont want to feel the numb pain of  your leaving me again..Blocking me from your heart can never erase my image from there..Because I know what I am..Your half..Your better half..and I shall make sure I'm your only half..

Each time I fall into your arms..I am transported to another world..No , a heaven..A heaven where only our memories dominate every corner..Only kisses travel in the air..Only our touch brushes the flowers..

Why is that everytime you come near me..I feel my body reacting strangely..Every inch waiting in desperating for a touch of yours...My lips dying to feel yours..My hands yearning to touch your face..My senses craving for more of you..And my mind constantly wanting time to freeze this golden moment..Everything by your mere presense..

Do not dare leave me!!! Not because it shall hurt me..But because I know how much it shall hurt you..Try escaping me, I shall let you..But try escaping happiness ,I shall never let that happen..Smile for thats my only source of living..My only saviour..

Everything that reminds me of you is special..everything that attaches to you is stunning and everything about you is divine...

Hope all enjoy this topic......As much As we loved commenting on it at AT..😃

Berry..I am just retuning you your wonderful creation in nice Packing..Enjoy Dear..

Muaaaah for wonderful writing❤️👏

Want More of it

Page- 8

Page-20

Page -24

Page-32

P.S: Appreciation is welcome if cant then stay way.......😊

Edited by taniyaarman - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiyaa_m thumbnail
i read allllll these when she was posting it

its just mindblowing speachless sooo true
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG...am i allowed to cry????I love you tanu dii...

OMG OMG....i have never found myself in this situation here in IF...wen im stuck for words...I dont know how much I love you guys..or for that matter how much you guys love me...I do not know what to tell...I mean you guys actually made a topic for me and that too with words that randomly came into my head..

Im totally speechless..

I cant help it but my love for my kajen family just doubles (if thats possible)

I cannot thank tanu dii for this..I really ought to just go and hug her...

I lov u dii

I luv each and every kajenian...

<3

Amal
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Wowwww this is juzz amazinggg

amal did an awesomee jobb

perfect captions wid each picssss

Awesomeeeee post Tani

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

amal u r not allowed 2 cryy dearr

u r juzz awesomee gall

Love yaaa

-Euphoria- thumbnail
OMG AMAL THIS IS AWESOME.......................n tanya thnx 4r makin a topic on it..................i made the 2nd last 1 my siggy😉.................amal a big huggie 4r u🤗
abandoned thumbnail
@naaz dii...awwwwwww I luv ya dii...today is making me go all emotional...I simply luv IF...life would have soo incomplete without all these angels in ma life...
abandoned thumbnail
@tooba...thanks a lottttttttttttttttt....i luv yaaaaaaaaaaaa.........jhappiz for u too....muahhhhhh...and loads of hugs..

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow!! this is beautiful....great job amal👏🤗...all the captions go perfectly with the pics....amazing😳...I literally felt something tugging my heart while reading the captions along those priceless KaJen pics!!
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arluver4life

OMG...am i allowed to cry????I love you tanu dii...

OMG OMG....i have never found myself in this situation here in IF...wen im stuck for words...I dont know how much I love you guys..or for that matter how much you guys love me...I do not know what to tell...I mean you guys actually made a topic for me and that too with words that randomly came into my head..

Im totally speechless..

I cant help it but my love for my kajen family just doubles (if thats possible)

I cannot thank tanu dii for this..I really ought to just go and hug her...

I lov u dii

I luv each and every kajenian...

<3

Amal

Berry..no u r not allowed to cry only allowed to create more quotes😉😆

We Kajenians Love each other alot dear..N pls dont put them as just random words..they Fab..okie

Berry there is no need to Thank me or anything itz your work n only yours..
I truly loved it at AT only i told you :-)n you dont ought to me anything okie.....
N A hug from my side to you too gal..Love u <33
pls keep writing like this n we keep loving it all