Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
update..

so some new extras are brought in and they are taking from the screen space of the leads like this new teacher, who had more time with Abhay today then Piya 

I know! They have the weirdest teachers at their college. First its that weird teacher who was crushing after Kabir who talks in the most weirdest way ever, she actually stresses every syllable of speech she talks! 😆 And now this new one, hey have you seen the movie Matilda. I could swear that new teacher looks so much like the evil headmistress in that movie!

and that lame boss of Panchi, ok we get it! he is a number one womanizer/ Casanova! 

so no need to show it every now and then, being chased or some random women coming to him its really pathetic to project his adulterous affairs as funny  

I know they have to emphasize on him being a womanizer in every episode. It's like "HELLO we get the point, you are big womanizer and an idiot you don't have to keep proving that!" It's not even funny, it just makes me get annoyed with him more and with Panchi triple.

pleases just proceed with the damn story ! and concentrate on the main aid and the main concept!

Agreed!  

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

update..

so some new extras are brought in and they are taking from the screen space of the leads like this new teacher, who had more time with Abhay today then Piya 

I know! They have the weirdest teachers at their college. First its that weird teacher who was crushing after Kabir who talks in the most weirdest way ever, she actually stresses every syllable of speech she talks! 😆 And now this new one, hey have you seen the movie Matilda. I could swear that new teacher looks so much like the evil headmistress in that movie!

and that lame boss of Panchi, ok we get it! he is a number one womanizer/ Casanova! 

so no need to show it every now and then, being chased or some random women coming to him its really pathetic to project his adulterous affairs as funny  

I know they have to emphasize on him being a womanizer in every episode. It's like "HELLO we get the point, you are big womanizer and an idiot you don't have to keep proving that!" It's not even funny, it just makes me get annoyed with him more and with Panchi triple.

pleases just proceed with the damn story ! and concentrate on the main aid and the main concept!

Agreed!  

OMG!!!🤣🤣 yeah i have seen Matilda and that was one scary teacher!!🤣

yeah that aunty teacher  thought Kabir loves her😆 you are right the way she talks is very  weird 

@ blue ðŸ¤£ yeah its so annoying 

thank you for making laugh once again luv ya🤗 

Originally posted by: ka7eela

OMG!!!🤣🤣 yeah i have seen Matilda and that was one scary teacher!!🤣

yeah that aunty teacher  thought Kabir loves her😆 you are right the way she talks is very  weird 

@ blue ðŸ¤£ yeah its so annoying 

thank you for making laugh once again luv ya🤗 

I know huh........now that I look at it. I realized its a perfect picture to send to a guy the next time someone else approaches my mom for my proposal and I don't like him.....😆 I'll ask him for his phone number over the phone and send him this picture and say its a picture of me..........ROFL Gosh, I can just imagine the look on his face. If he hasn't seen Matilda ofcourse but, I will make sure he hasn't so, that he will believe me!

And yaar don't thank me for making you laugh. Your my sister............it just comes out naturally to joke around and laugh with you. It's a natural bond between sisters/friends to talk about random things and just laugh.😉
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m losing interest in d show

only 5 minutes 4 abhiya story nd d rest

they just keep on giving screen space 2 other actors

nd almost every new week new characters

i dont mind misha nd kabir but d rest just waste our time

ka7eela thumbnail

I know huh........now that I look at it. I realized its a perfect picture to send to a guy the next time someone else approaches my mom for my proposal and I don't like him.....😆 I'll ask him for his phone number over the phone and send him this picture and say its a picture of me..........🤣 Gosh, I can just imagine the look on his face. If he hasn't seen Matilda ofcourse but, I will make sure he hasn't so, that he will believe me!

And yaar don't thank me for making you laugh. Your my sister............it just comes out naturally to joke around and laugh with you. It's a natural bond between sisters/friends to talk about random things and just laugh.😉

@ bold🤣🤣 he sure will run never looking back😆 hey try to make it more convincing by changing the attire through photo shop😆 like make this scary teacher wear a nice traditional dress😆

@ brown so true ðŸ¤— but hey i was down a little last night so talking with you lift me up😳

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: sab2778

i m losing interest in d show

only 5 minutes 4 abhiya story nd d rest

they just keep on giving screen space 2 other actors

nd almost every new week new characters

i dont mind misha nd kabir but d rest just waste our time

i know exactly how you feel!! we need the story to forward and every now and then new characters and new twists are created! what a waste🥱  

@ bold agree

@ bold🤣🤣 he sure will run never looking back😆 hey try to make it more convincing by changing the attire through photo shop😆 like make this scary teacher wear a nice traditional dress😆

@ brown so true ðŸ¤— but hey i was down a little last night so talking with you lift me up😳

@Blue: Sure I will, I will have to change her hair color too to make her look more desi looking........😆
@red: Don't worry about it yaar. You can talk to me anytime you want. In fact, I also enjoy talking to you. I remember I had bad days on many occasions and talking to you made me feel better. It's like we share a connection, and thats great. It's nice to have someone out there who you can talk to just about anything and you are not afraid of being judged. I never thought I would ever be this good friends with someone on IF. But, I now realize that friendship comes in all forms who cares if we never met each other but, the fact that we bonded so well, that's what matters. I feel like I've known you forever, and its weird.  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

@Blue: Sure I will, I will have to change her hair color too to make her look more desi looking........😆
@red: Don't worry about it yaar. You can talk to me anytime you want. In fact, I also enjoy talking to you. I remember I had bad days on many occasions and talking to you made me feel better. It's like we share a connection, and thats great. It's nice to have someone out there who you can talk to just about anything and you are not afraid of being judged. I never thought I would ever be this good friends with someone on IF. But, I now realize that friendship comes in all forms who cares if we never met each other but, the fact that we bonded so well, that's what matters. I feel like I've known you forever, and its weird.  ðŸ˜Š

@ blue lol yeah ðŸ˜‰

@ red aww sweet sis  i share the exact feelings🤗, its really strange!but hey like they say sometimes the heart can see whats invisible to the eyes😳 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

@ blue lol yeah ðŸ˜‰

@ red aww sweet sis  i share the exact feelings🤗, its really strange!but hey like they say sometimes the heart can see whats invisible to the eyes😳 

Yep.