{AR + DMG 2} Momentary Romance - Part 8 (6/5)

Posted: 13 years ago

Some love stories are just too good.
                       Some love couple are just too madly in love.      
                                 Some love couple are in a hurry to get married.

One couple who can be included in these 'some people' are Armaan and Riddhima.

Well, after almost two years of struggling, Armaan and Riddhima are finally getting married. This present-marriage event which is what this short story is about takes place after some time following the Rokha event in the show , Dill Mill Gayye. Taking in the new characters from Dill Mill Gayye Season 2, this short story happens during the night before the wedding and the wedding ceremony in the morning. Momentary Romance shows the joy and happiness in the union of the much beloved couple, Armaan and Riddhima.

*Note : This short story is based on Armaan and Riddhima's love story. There is no elements of KaJen,KaSu, or KaSh.

Content Index

Yamuna's FF Collection
Introduction - Page 1
Character Sketch - Page 1
Prequel Planning - Page 1
PM List - Page 2
Part 1 - Page 2 *
Part 2 - Page 2 *
Part 3  - Page 4 *
Part 4 - Page 6
Part 5 (a) - Page 6
Part 5 (b) - Page 7

Part 6 - Page 8
Part 7 - Page 9
Part 8 - Page 10

* = Recently Edited

^-^ Please hit the 'LIKE' button!!
Edited by yam29 - 12 years ago

Character Sketch

Armaan Malik ' protagonist, same as DMG

Riddhima Gupta ' protagonist, same as DMG

Anjali Gupta ' supporting character, same as DMG, has undecided feelings for Atul

Atul Joshi ' supporting character, same as DMG

Siddhant Modi ' supporting character, same as the 'Sid' in the beginning of DMG 2, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Yuvraaj Oberoi ' supporting character, no 'revenge fiasco' in mind, teases Naina a lot but loves her even more, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Naina Mehta ' supporting character, same as DMG 2, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Jithendra Prasad/JP ' supporting character, same as DMG, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Nikkita Modi ' special appearance at the ending, Armaan Malik's elder sister by one year, married to Abhimanyu Modi, sister-in-law to Siddhant Modi, would-be-sister-in-law to Riddhima Gupta

Abhimanyu Modi ' special appearance at the ending, retain same characteristics but not married before.

Tamanna Patil ' special appearance art the ending, a friend of Naina's, hail from a rich but conservative family, retain the same characteristics.

Dr.Shasank Gupta' special appearance at the ending, same as DMG.

Padma Gupta' special appearance at the ending, same as DMG.

Nani' special appearance at the ending, same as DMG.

Billy Malik' special appearance at the ending, happily married to Anna.

Anna Malik' special appearance at the ending, happily married to Billy.

Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago

Prequel Planning

I felt that Momentary Romance was not based mainly on Armaan and Riddhima, so I am planning on writing a prequel based on 'Momentary Romance' called, 'Everlasting Romance', where the story will focus on Armaan and Riddhima's  engagement, between engagement and marriage and the wedding itself, without removing important elements by other characters. So, you may indulge into the presence of Nikkita and Abhimanyu Modi and Billy and Anna Malik in this prequel as these characters are less mentioned in 'Momentary Romance'. Abhimanyu Modi will only be seen present at the wedding as he was in an important medical conference while Tamanna Patil will only be seen present at the wedding as a brief character in Momentary Romance as well as the planned prequel.

If the response is not enough, I will cancel the prequel. So, I'll wait till the end of the story to see if I should write the prequel, 'Everlasting Romance'.

Edited by yam29 - 12 years ago
sound interesting... do cont.. and do add me to your pm list....
nice concept ⭐️
do pm me
continue soon😊
Please do start "Everlasting Romance" pleaseeeeeeee......
good concept
please give us Everlasting Romance first
and add me to ur pm list

nyc concept
plz add me in ur pm list
nice concept cont soon n do pm me
PM List

This is the PM List of the short story, 'Momentary Romance'. Please post in this thread to be added into this list. If you wish to be removed from the PM list, please message me personally.

All present in the PM List, please do add me to your buddy list to ensure an organized udpates for all of you.

Everytime there is any sort of updates, I will PM everyone present in this list.

*Note : I hope everyone on this list would read the updates and press the 'like' button. Moreover, I really do hope that you all would comment as well. It really boosts me when I know someone is there who likes my works.

sweety7395
sajniksgian
Stupidcupid1234
nacima
cuteshilpa
krazzy4armaan
swarobi1
AbhiNikiLuver
anushkajain
iceprincess101
neha2607
shristi sarda