Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bee5

I think your wish will be granted very soon!!!

Ooh how soon? Tomorrow soon? LOL just kidding...I'm just being impatient cause it's the weekend...and I'm now bored waiting for it to be Monday already...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Ooh how soon? Tomorrow soon? LOL just kidding...I'm just being impatient cause it's the weekend...and I'm now bored waiting for it to be Monday already...

LOL ... you seem to come across soooooooo in "total control" (just reading your views) .. that I never thought you could ever be "impatient" .. LOL ..

Actually I wanted to write more to that 1 line .. and I came back to see this from you.

What I wanted to write was - 
  Most probably they are going to show the back-story 
  OR
  They are going to show changes in Guddu's character.
I'm sure the shooting has taken place and we may get to see it very soon.

I'm waiting for Monday morning ... and am feeling the rest of this Sunday is a waste of time .. LOL.😆

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And abt Runjhun .. I agree she will not a kicker for sure (LOL) .. and neither is she a slapper (this I'm not very sure .. but very possible).

But what I see is, again a conflict of emotions in her - she is stunned that he left her without really harming her. And that touch of his, I don't think she think he did anything wrong. Which is why she got so much courage to stand-up for herself and say NO to Abhigyaan's medical test demand. But at the same time, she feels so much violated because of that touch that she feels she cannot accept any guy in her life. She cannot forget that touch. She tries to wash away that touch. I see that as a conflict of emotion.

In addition, though I'm going off-topic, but want make one more stmt abt the "feel of violation" - just for a touch, because it was not from her consent, the way she feel sick from it, how bad can it be for a rape victim! 

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@ bee5 i kinda agree with you in that runjhun trusts guddu, becasue when she opened her eyes it was like "is this what he wanted to do" that's what i thought and maybe she had that feeling the guddu wouldn't do anything to her
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bee5

LOL ... you seem to come across soooooooo in "total control" (just reading your views) .. that I never thought you could ever be "impatient" .. LOL ..

Actually I wanted to write more to that 1 line .. and I came back to see this from you.

What I wanted to write was - 
  Most probably they are going to show the back-story 
  OR
  They are going to show changes in Guddu's character.
I'm sure the shooting has taken place and we may get to see it very soon.

I'm waiting for Monday morning ... and am feeling the rest of this Sunday is a waste of time .. LOL.😆

Yay it's Monday. 😆 Shucks I've tarnished my image now...just like Guddu. You were right about soon, but how they tease and taunt. Apparently the man can cry, he's not stone hearted. I want to know more, and who is that in the picture. This gets curiouser and curiouser.