Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Payal
:O I'm happy this shop was awaited 😆 Thankyouu so much for the wishes Payal 🤗
So glad you lovee the last two Arti and the AP ones you mentioned :D They were my favourite too (;
And that compliment is the best ever (; I'm elated you consider me one of the best sigmakers on IF but that's wayy too sweet of you! Thankyou (:
The anushka one was on of my favourite too (; I guess our choices match a lot? 😆
Would LOVE to do your request Payal 😳 Glad you find my work good enough to request from me 🤗

@Hinu
Firstly thanks so much for the wishes!
And as for the request eekk I used to watch Kahin toh hoga too! Wow...brought back many memories (: Will do the request for you soon, but can't guarantee that  will use all pics, though will try.

@Ragz
Ahhh thankyou so much means a LOT Ragz 🤗
But OMGG that compliment is like the BESTT ever! The best update you've seen on this forum? 🤣
About the perfect part...they are NOT perfect but I have to admit that I am a perfectionist so if nothing, maybe that's what shows 🤣
Thankyouu so much for the congratulations, and I'm waiting on your SECOND! Hurry up with it 🤣
And as always, lovee youu for requesting...you never miss out right? Cause I love to make you anything anytime :D Lovee youu <3

@Deblina
OMG hey so good to see you here! (: Of course I remember you 🤗
About the Sajda/PBM will definitely try and get around to doing it when I can, you won't need to request...I'm so sorry you missed out on the chance though! ):
Thanks heaps for the congratulations Debz! I'm so glad you loved the Arti sigs :D What have I done with these good looking people, or what have these good looking people done to my work? 🤣 hehee..x it's the other way around I think (;
And I'm so happy yo love the colourings/styles of the abhiya monaya and the gurti stuff! <3
Sure..would love to see you regularly here, it's only an honour for me 😳 and as I promised, will try and get around to PBM soon <3
Feel free to request next time if you don't miss me (;
Thanks again, and tons of love ❤️
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
@Farzana
OMFFGGG :OO It's SO SO SO SO good to see you again, you won't believe how muchh I missed you and those amazing comments of yours ):
Thanks so much for loving the banner...I guess it turned out good cause it has all my fav people (; And so glad you love the update..hahaha..I made it hard to choose the best didn't I? (; Sure nest time I open you're in, sorry you missed out this time );
Love you too <3

@Shikhz
Awhh thanks so much for the WBs 🤗
And glad you love the update so much (:

@Sano
I'm so HAPPY you loved the update and the colourings! <3 thankyouu.

@Jen
WOW...you found the update so good eeks thanks so much I can only tell you how much it means coming from you, and you already know it (; 🤗
Am so glad you loved the MN stuff, and thankyouu so much for using the AB sig, you're an inspiration for me, so means a lot when you use my stuff time to time! <3
Even I personally like how the Gurti/MG stuff came out well most of it anyway, so I'm glad you did too!
And did you want to request? ): I'm so sorry, would have been an honour for me to take a request from you (: But I definitely take Monayajun  as a sugg :D
If could, please PM me pics 😳
And thanks again for the congratulations 🤗
aishhh. thumbnail
@Aani
OMG SP 🤗 🤗
All those compliments mean a hell lot coming from you! Thankyou endless, lovee you! Ahh I think there were too many sigs so that's my fault cause I made too many so it became difficult to choose, but thanks HEAPS for the beautiful comments (:I would LOVE to make you a Shahid sig (: Yes I know Shahid & Mohit are your two heart--sharers 🤣
And I totally forgot to PM you those pics so sorry ): Will do asap (: I'm SURE you'll do a much better job with them than I did.. 😆
Lastly thankyouu again for the congratulations! And yes, well I did expect to be filled up fast but not within about half an hour :/
Love you..x

@Aashi
Ahh thankyou so so much, I agree the update was long ): Am so glad you loved my work, means a lot. And thanks again for the congratulations, love you <3

@Shareen
As I mentioned before, it's so good to see you here :D
I'm so glad you find the update that good...especially the sigs you mentioned (: Thanks heap for the luck with requests, I am loaded this time and I need it 🤣

@Jess
Thanks so much (: I'm so sorry you missed out on requesting ): But I'm so glad you find the sigs worth staring at for so long, lol 😆
aishhh. thumbnail
@Ruky
:OO I can't believe you're here! (: And plus on top of that super glad that you find me that good, thanks so much and will update soon! <3

@Kajal
I don't know where you've been but I figure that you have a life apart from IF which is more important and therefore NO SORRIES 😡
On the second part well we already scrapped about the other day and how we could ARGUE endless about it...but let's not do that here...here, I'll be a good girl and accept everything you said and then think how untrue it is 🤣 Hahaa...x more seriously, thankyou so so much, you already know how much it means coming from you and so I wont rant about that :D And so you more than deserve to be on my front page in my inspirations list as long as my shops live (;
Thankyou so much for loving the Arti sigs a lot! I would love for you to use them, cause I loved yours on their photoshoot more (; but as I said I'll be a good girl and take all this seriously, scrap me when you're free and we can argue there 🤣
@the MN wedding sigs, even my fav is the second (; And the abhiya ones...the second is my fav too 🤣
I can't believe so many people who hated Ranveer in the original BBB promos now like him so much! Lol...and yes, you have to see BBB asap (:
MJHT award sigs - again yours were WAY better, but whatever...I accept those five or so turned out good 🤣
I would love to take a request from you again (: so sorry you missed out this time ):
Love youu too..x

@Zoah
OMG I missed you too and thanks heaps for the congratulations (: 🤗
I'm so glad you love everything, especially the Arti/MN/Arjun sigs :D But, moreover that you love your banner so much! Aahh means a LOT and you're welcome (:
Love you too..x

@Zarwa
Awwhh thanks so much for the amazing compliments, means a lot 🤗 I'm so glad you love the Arjun/Anu/BBB stuff (:
aishhh. thumbnail
@Nori
Firstly thanks a lot for the congratulations <3 It's so sweet of you to say you're a fan of my work 😳 Thankyou, it means a lot! :D
MN ones were my fav too (; About the suggestion, could you please PM me or link me to some Kash pics? Thankyouu so much once again <3

@Nisha
Thanks so so much, you're a sweetheart! <3 So good to see you here...x I'm glad you find them perfect cause in my view they aren't but oh well how does that matter 🤣

@Maham
Thankyou endless!
You're on to my PM list :D thanks again.

@Zumm
Ahh thanks so so much for the WB 🤗 Feels so good to see you here again!!
You're the sweetest zumm (: thankyou so much for loving the colouring/styles of my MN/BBB and abhiya/delena ones <3
Arre khud ko unlucky mat keh (; Definitely reserving you a spot, cause I know you were the first one to ask me about when I'm opening lol (:
Love you too...x
aishhh. thumbnail
@Anne
Thankyou so much :D

@Priya
Eek I'm sorry I fgt to reserve you the spot, but already sorted that out on PM (:
Thanks so much <3 love you too..x

@Avni
OMGG do you even KNOW how much I missed you! AHHH ;p
Thanks for the congrats, means TONS :D 🤗
Arti abhiya, anuveer ones are my fav too I'm so glad you love them as much as me :D
And I'm super sorry you missed out on requesting! ): Urghh...our timings don't match and the spots filled up way fast! ):
Love you...x

@Sofia
Oh no ): You missed me too! ): Will take your request next time! All these people with whom timings don't match!
I'm so sorry! Anyway, I'm super happy the update has some of your favourite ones :D love youu...x

@Komal
Thankyou so much I'm glad you love the Arti and MG stuff! <3

@Hinna
OMGGG you're back too 🤣 Where the heck were you? I missed you so much 😳 Oooh ya thanks for reminding me I had forgotten about the chaiwaali stat of mine (:
And YOU have no idea maharani how good I feel to be reading your lamba lamba post (:
But :O what are you sick? What are you doing here then, I take my words back! Urghh and you should be studying stupidd!
Btw..no you NEVER ever told me exactly HOW much you love my work so yeah 😳
I think my banner turned out well though cause it's got my favourite people in it! And OMGG you also love Ranveer-Anushka? :OO That means I have a saathi to go on about them with 🤣 And yes my maharani you DESERVE to be on that list dufford..don't tell me you love me more cause of that now 🤣
I'm so happy you loved the Arjun/Arti/Abhiya stuff @BBB eeeekk yes didn't you know? They're going to be on KWK CAN'T WAIT!
Now I'm running out of words as to what to reply to your reply to my update 🤣 but yes one thing I have to say for sure I LOVE YOU for all that endless praise and I missed you lots and lots and lots...LOVE YOU and yes I had fun replying to this 🤣

@AliAkbar
Thankyou so much, I'm so happy you love the PC stuff! And no, I'm not open for requests, thanks (:

@Divz
Awehh thankyou so so much!! I know you love the MN/Arti ones (;
And I'm so glad you loved the BBB ones too, yeah they make a great pair (;
You're MOST welcome about the MN one...I remember you got that award, and you deserved it too <3Thankyouu!

@Zeenat
OMGG thankyou very much (: 🤗
Hahaha..well I think it might b my fault that you're out of words cause I posted too much stuff lol ! Thankyou so much for using too, means a lot (:
Will keep PMing you thankyouu <3
aishhh. thumbnail
@arluver4life
Firstly thankyou so much for visiting and leaving such a beautiful comment! I'm glad you loved the two sigs you pointed out :D
I love Anushka too (; thanks amal, and you're onto my PM list :D

@Maryam
Don't be the least bit sorry for being late, the fact that you commented means SO much to me!
And I'm SUPER happy your favourite ones were the BBB ones, cause they were my fav too...I found someone else who loves the movie as much as me, lol.. And their pairing too, they look so adorable together :D
Thanks for using, am glad you love the colouring and styles I tried (; Thanks again for liking the Arti/Monaya/Anushka/Abhiya ones <3
You will DEFINITELY find more BBB stuff here so don't you worry 🤣
Will surely keep PMing you and thanks heaps for the luck, love..x

@Sanii
Awehh thankyou SO much 🤗
I'm glad you find me perfect even though I'm nowhere near it, BUT nevertheless thankyou endless you're SO sweet!
So happy you loved the stuff you mentioned especially the Arti/MN stuff :D Eeekk and you loved BBB too? OMG I lovee youu!! How AMAZING was the movie, and yeah my DP at the time was from the DVD caps of the movie!
Thankyouu so so much Sanii, your comments always mean so much to me <3
Love youu too...x Will update soon <3

@Karu
Thankyou so much for the beautiful words ! Means a lot Karu (:

@Saki
Ahh was waiting for you to comment cause of the bday sig, I knew you would love it cause of RK! Love youu..x

@Yash
Thankyouu .

@Reeno
OMGGG I was waiting for your comment, I thought you'd probably be holidaying somewhere ;p
It's so good to see you! 🤗
Yes I know I reached here so soon, and you helped me with it (; And OMG I'm so sorry you missed a spot...grrhhh so many people did 😆
Thankyou so much for the congratulations and love youu <3
Yeah will quote post you soon depends on STUFF 🤣 hehehe...x ly <3

@Jess
Lol thanks again, I'm glad you like that sig :D

@Lina
Awhh thanks 🤗
aishhh. thumbnail

PLEASE LET THE PAGE LOAD (:

Update

I'm obsessed with the colour black these days...lol...you can pretty much see it in ALL of my sigs :/ Replies are from pg.17-18 if anyone wants it 🤣 I spent ages writing them (;

Arjun-Rati

Their smiles and these pics are so natural, not to mention how cute they're looking together, as always (:

stacked

Anushka

Abhiya/Pia

Anu-Taani

Stacked^

http://min.us/mvbi6pL

BBB

-Requests

I'm not fully satisfied as always :/ So I'm happy to remake them if anyone wants me to-

Use only if yours. You know how the rules go, use for at least 2-3 days, don't want to see these not being used since I did work VERY hard on them, especially the animated ones :/

For Chhotu

For Faru Di

For Janu

For Priya

For Ragz

For Sam

For Sharmi

For Yams

I changed the pic of Suku cause the other was a screenshot, so it was looking :S

Request list (:
1. Jia / mohitkideewani RESERVED
2. Sam / -Arjunlicious- [DONE]
3. Aish / aishi.muffin
4a. Yams / . Yamini. [DONE]
4b. Yams / . Yamini.
4c. Yams / . Yamini.
5. Chhotu / MJHT4life [DONE]
6. Bona / bones88
7. Pari / -MohitzPari-
8a. Faru Di / -Fizzylicious- [DONE]
8b.  Faru Di / -Fizzylicious-
9. Pooja / ~pooja_15~
10a. Janu / JanakiRaghunath
10b. Janu / JanakiRaghunath [DONE]
11a. Lola / lola610
11b. Lola / lola610
12. Shini / lilindiangurl13
13. Aisha / aisha_1992
14a. Sharmi / -Sharmila-
14b. Sharmi / -Sharmila-
14c. Sharmi / -Sharmila- [DONE]
15. Hoor / -Hoor-
16. Dangelz / Dangelz
17. Payal / *payal_15*
18. Hinu / Sunshine Girl
19a. Ragz / -Ragini-
19b. Ragz / -Ragini-
19c. Ragz / -Ragini- [DONE]
20. Priya / -Priyalicious- [DONE]
aishhh. thumbnail

New Zealand 2010-2011 (South Island) 

^^I would be personally hunted down if I don't post these here 🤣

Bare with me, as I'm not the best photographer in this universe...BUT I love my camera (;

And with my commentary as well, since without any blabber I don't think these will make ANY sense.

--------------------------------------------

On the way to a national park - the view was beautiful, and the romantic in me came alive (;

LOVE taking pictures of flowers for some reason, was at the botanic gardens.

Btw, this one works REALLY well as a texture, I would love credit if you happen to use it, that is.

In Dunedin. The steepest street IN THE WORLD. And a friend and I climbed it on foot ALL THE WAY.

^almost like we were walking up straight. :S if anyone wants stats on that, let me know ;p

View from the top

On the way to this place called Milford Sound - where we took the cruise. Btw, it was summer when we were there, but it was supeerr cold in this place - and the little streamy things you see down the mountain are basically water cum ice...and a huge ice cave (:

Again on the way to MS - the tour bus stopped here before we entered a tunnel.

This is on the actual cruise - BEAUTIFUL. Umm...a bunch of seals on the rock 🤣

One of the most amazing waterfalls I've ever seen. I was worried for a second the driver was going to go bang slam into the mountain wall, but people reassured me saying it was his everyday job lol. BUT...he took the boat cum ship thingo right under the waterfall and a couple of us got completely drenched, LOVED it. I would do that again any day (;

Came back home from the cruise and nothing to do, so we went for a walk...and found this :O It was a beautiful beach, but quite lonely :S so we left in 15 mins 😆

Hola Queenstown. Of IHLS fame, If you watch the song Sadka Kiya closely, this part is very noticeable :D 

Same deal with this (; goshh it was beautiful. Anyone who knows me will know I'm a chocolate addict 🤣 (who isn't?) and we found this place close to a jetty called "Patagonia" best chocolate/ice-cream things I've EVER had :O

Took the chairlift thingos upto the "top" and this was the view - whole of Queenstown, pretty much.

And the view from some random park/bench/whatever lol. Don't you hate it when you take pics of random stuff that seem good at the time, and then get back and wonder what was so special about it?  🤣 or is it just me? :/

On the way to RIVER RAFTING/CANOEING...whatever you want to call it :D

The actual place looks much better than in the photo. ):

This is where we went RR-ing! (: You can see the jetty-cum-? In the pic, look properly, (;

Initially the water seemed cold, didn't take long to get over that...especially since one of us decided CAPSIZING would be fun 😡

Christchurch, in the city centre - they were reconstructing parts of the chapel (:

And finally (I can hear you say) last "shareable" photo I took was from the plane window :D Mountains STILL covered by ice ):

THAT'S IT. 110%  guarantee that no one wants to hear about the second half of the trip. DRAINING work ):

Have you had enough of me?  Okayy ;p

Would love to read your comments on the updates and this as always !

aish...x

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok missy am finally editing my post here !😆 but you knew my reasons for such a delay were quite crucial . now am feeling soo much better thanks to you ! you always cheer me up quite well twinnoo !

The update is D R O P - D E A D- G O R G E O U S   however , my favorite in this update has to be the arjun and rati ones !😳 because simple reason my dear they are outstandingly beautifully made by you !😳 and the fact its special cause it ArTi and they always steal the show no matter what ! love the coloring on each and everyone one also loving the textures ! i loved the Abhiya ones ! its beautiful ! and yes the color black has got you really hooked on but you know something i feel it works best and makes the creations come out even more nicer so black rocks girl !😃 the requests came out incredibly well however i special mention will go out to that harshad and additi one because that came out marvelous simply beautiful ! great job with that ! 😳 loved the way you worked on each creations so uniquely different  yet so elegant and i mean each one is at its best and i can see you put lots of hard work in this ! keep up the brillant work twinnoo ! mera ashriwaad tere saath hai ! love you tones twinoo ! keep rocking !🤗 
Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 13 years ago