Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ooo Aish you just don't stop amaze me with your work its gorgeous once again i love the coloring on ArTi sigs,BBB avis aha are heaven and Anushka one is pretty. All  the requests looks absolutely lovely can't wait when open again so i can requestπŸ˜†. OMG NZ is such a beautiful place looks like you had a great time:)
Edited by -PZlicious- - 13 years ago
Deepi just one thing to tell you - I love you πŸ€—
OMG it is so good and they are so hot! 🀣
Man this deserves much applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Okay now my hands hurt 🀣
Yaar you are the best I owe you! πŸ€—
Of course I will use this and add it to my empty dabba πŸ˜†
I wanted to copy it here but it says the thing is too big πŸ˜•
But will USE IT FOR SURE! 😳
Will update comments abt the other ones ASAP πŸ˜‰
Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning Creations!
Love ArTi  & AbhIya stuff!😍 Usingg
Beautiful work on BBB avis & Reqs!
Wow the photos look amazing!
New Zealand is so Beautiful!
Looks like you had alot of fun : )

<3Komal

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^Gorgeous (: & thanks for the inspiration on pg1 (:
I love your coloring. make some tuts for everyone ;) LOL!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Awh Aish just read your reply. Someone recommended me? Too sweet :) Yup you told me already but I feel more and more special everytime I hear it! Thank youu and yes you def deserve every compliment. And I didn't know you went to NZ :O How super awesome!

Reqs, BBB avis, and Taanu avis are SUPER cute <3 Big fan of both those couples but still haven't seen BBB yet :( I'm actually a Southie so I don't understand Hindi, but if you ever find me a link with subtitles, please do let me know :D Anushka looks so pretty and Ranveer is hot :O

Just loving the update! How can you say you're not satisfied with the reqs? They're GORGEOUS. Love the blending, and the Ranveer req is tooo goood <3

And loving the NZ pics to the max. You are an AMAZING photographer. Those pictures look like desktop wallpapers, I swear! You're so much better than me, atleast. The scenes are extremely beautiful and awesome, the waterfall one being my fav :) The mountains are pretty cool too. And I love your comments in between xD Don't worry, your rambles make sense and make the pictures all the more entertaining. Glad you had fun anyways, and NZ just looks pretty awesome. Great pics once again <3

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aishhhhhh πŸ€— First of all WOWzies yaar, had no idea you're such a gifted photographer among all the other talents 😲 The NZ pics are breathtakingly gorgeous, I LOVE the shot of the seals on the rock πŸ˜† They all look like professional postcards... man, wahaan ke tourism bureau ko dikhaati, you'd have another job waiting for you πŸ˜† Seriously amazing.

Onto the update... it was fantas-terrific πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Of the freebies the Anushka sig is my winner of the day, sooooo pretty and really original layout... love it πŸ˜ And of course the adorable BBB avis πŸ˜† Just saw Ranveer win the much deserved filmfare for it now πŸ‘ And the reqs... wowwwwwwwzies, lucky bachchoos πŸ˜² Janu's is sooooooooooo perfect and prettier than I ever imagined a mytho siggie without any grandly decked up goddesses could possibly look πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seriously you conveyed the depth of the scene perfectly and the blending is flawless... love it and will def use soon if she lets me πŸ˜‰ Also LOVEEE how Priya's Vid sig and Yamini's reqs turned out... makes me all the more excited for mine πŸ˜‰ But.... take your time πŸ˜†

Keep rocking hun, can't wait to see more πŸ€—
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow aish
awesome update
totally loving it
its too SUPERB work yaar
everything us fantastic
and i m so jealous of Yamz req....its looks HOT>...love it a lot...
and keep rocking like always
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely love how this one came out, so creative!
http://i.min.us/iefBPq.png

And wow! You've been to NZ? I wanna go there so badly but I don't see that happening anytime soon... Your pictures are breathtaking!
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOOOOOOOOOW I cant even tell ya how beautiful your update and requests are! Gosht theyre amazing Aish 😍 Im gonna send you pics! I want some sigs from you NOW 😳 πŸ˜†

And your New Zealand trip pics are so breathtaking! Its sucha beautiful placeeeeee 😊 Im sure you had a BLAST there ;) Great stuff although Aishh, youre amazing<33!

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aish
beautiful creations dear
but i loved the Pics too

Sply the Waterfall one is simply outstanding