.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awwww loved all ur creationzz sis
keep it up :)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jia
OMGG I can't believe you actually hat tricked! All the way from my first shop to this one you've been commenting first and well I guess online at the same time! (: Take your time to unreserve..I know you will (; and get that work done firstt! 🀣

@Sam
Haww you remembered I was going to start this place on Wednesday? 🀣 wow..I'm so proud of youu! 😎 Love you even more for all the beautiful comments you leave me and OMGG this time  it's so long! :O
So happy you love the MN/Arti/Arjun sigs! <3
About Ranveer..OMG :O You hated him too? Rofll..x and now look it's like the other way around *ahem*  Hahaha..first time I made anything BBB..I loved Anushka and was like what is this idiot doing here in the promo every two seconds 😑 mehh ): But their jodi is my fav now (;
So glad you used the Anuveer stuff mwuahh <3 Will do your request soon! Love you too <3

@Aish
Haha..don't you remember...I went to NZ for a holiday cum work trip! Anyway, maybe you weren't here or something :/
Those compliments mean a HELL lot Aish! And coming from you even more..when I started (don't know if I told you) but someone had referred me to you for amazing sig making skills (: and so this means lots coming from you! Yep I use Photoshop :D So glad you love the Arti MG and Anushka ones! Hehe..well I don't  LOVE MG but well watch it most of the time..so why not :/ And the sig making matters! Missed you too, and thanks for the luck lol..I need it! As for your request, will try and do it in the sig style you loved, and soonish (: love you too!

@Yams
No, you don't even need to comment cause I can foresee your beautiful flattering comments already PB <3 🀣 More seriously' can't thank you enough for all the encouragement support and love you have given me! So glad you lovee everything...but ermm..perfect? 😳 if that's what you call it then as you please :D
Didn't mean to confuse you as to what to use...but well' I couldn't just post chindi stuff, so had to make a LOT!
And don't be the LEAST bit sorry for not uploading them, it's my fault cause I got busy too! I missed you too ): Bu now m back 😎
Am going to have fun with your reqs as always.. You really know how to request, I NEVER have to change any pics or text or anything! πŸ˜† love you too (:
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
@Chhotu
Awehh so good to see you here..what is this you blew me away with the best compliment in the world in the first sentence alreadyy 🀣
But in fact you'll find many more way better than me, and in fact you don't have to go very far, nevertheless thankyou! <3
So happy you love the ones you pointed out, means a lot...and about AR on KWK - well I know ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING them-related so I can't wait for the epi! Going to be so much fun (;
Btw when  I wrote inspirations I meant sig makers 🀣 in other IF life, of course you're on my list duffer 🀣 @Sid..you haven't seen exactly how much he can write..I'll link you to it if you want...you will fall off your chair by the time you get even half way through :/
And of course you're allowed to request...will love to do you a req..! Me and Rati oohh 🀣
Love you chhotu, it's a deal (:

@Bona
OMGG So so so good to see you after so long, missed you like hell too! ): I did have a great holiday! Thankyou 😳
Abhiya and Arti ones were my fav too! (: SO happy you loved them as much as me (; and yes I'm loving PKYEK atm too (: BBB you havee to see the movie! I'm sure you'll love it! So happy you love the anuveer stuff (: and everything else you pointed out eeks there's so much I don't even remember! ):
Re. the suggestion/Shanak could you PM me pics please? Would love to get your request done! After AGES :O love you too  <3

@Pari
:OO How long is this 🀣
Haha..anyway thanks super special much for the wishes Parii! Means so much coming from you! And yes, you already know that your name DESERVES to be everywhere on my lists (; And thankyouuu SO SO SO much for loving all the sigs you mentioned, means a lot, esp the MS & BBB ones.. OMGG you too loved BBB? How amazing was it? Which reminds me, you have to make BBB stuff for me too (;
Won't ask you ki kiski siggy I think I know that well, if I hadn't known then I would have invited you here to come and give me a jhaapad 🀣
Love you too <3

@Faru Di
Thankyou so much di (: I think the same too...before I used to be :S but now I improved maybe NZ trip helped me more 🀣
Seriously thankyou so much for loving the ones you mentioned so much! Will definitely make more in the style you loved, in fact one of your reqs too maybe! (: 
And yes, I LOVE making you anything, anytime...love you di (:
aishhh. thumbnail
@Pooja
Merii twin I finally get to reply to this..yayy* As you pointed out, my personal favs were the MN/Arti/Abhiya and BBB ones too..goshh how much do our choices match? :O And you're welcome about the TVD one...anytime! :D I'm so sorry you have trouble all the time deciding what to use and what not..bechara your dabba it's too small to jhel everything ): but just the fact that you FEEL like using everything makes me so happy! LOVE you. Will definitely try and keep this place regular and going :D
As always loveee to take your request, will try and get it done ASAP (: I love you <33

@Janu
Yes I AM back! Was in NZ for a while holidaying cum working..don't know if you remember or not!
I'm SO SO glad you love the MN ones most...so do I (; and that style of the MG one is kind of by accident, it started out as something, but ended as, well, something else..which you happened to love so much!, Thankyou janu, you're so sweet :D
Hehehe..me being open obviously it means two reqs from you (; would love to do them, thanks once again love you!

@Lola
Ahhh yes it is me! Can't you believe it? πŸ˜†
My trip was really good, thanks (: But I worked real hard and it paid off 🀣 yes, I have those pics finally uploaded onto my laptop raring to go for the next update 🀣
Thankyou so much for loving the Arti sigs, and the styles you mentioned...about BBB..goshh that was one amazing movie, glad you loved it too! And definitely will be making a lot more on it. I'm glad you find me double amazing now, lol.. I think my NZ trip helped me clear mind space and boosted creativity or something weird like that 🀣
And definitely, as you know, I love experimenting with styles..so you can surely look forward to better ones in the future (;
Thanks so muchh Lola for requesting, means a LOT! Will work on them soon! Love you <3

@Ayesha
Thankss :D
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG ur now going to comment on everyone's Post's hailla all the best janii πŸ€— love you my rockstar😎

aishhh. thumbnail
@Shini
OMGG so good to see you here (: Of course I remember you..my memory's not that bad lol.. :S
Well actually I came on the 20th but then was busy so got time to finally open this shop! Awhh thankyou so much for the wishes but I'll have to be sig making until I'm 90 something to get to that number of shops :/ 🀣
Anyway thankyou so much for loving the stuff you mentioned, especially the Arti abhiya and BBB stuff cause they were my fav too (;
Would LOVE to take a request from you (; thankyouu! (:

@Aisha
Aww thanks that's so sweet of you, great to see you again too!
Thanks so much for loving the Harshiya & monaya sigs, means a lot! And would love to do a request for you!
Thanks heaps once again..x

@cool82d
Thanks so much (: added youu..x

@Sharmi
Ahhh don't tell me you actually went through the forum for so long searching for my new thread!
Hehe..x that's so sweet of you, but after coming back was busy, so only opened now! (: Well I guess shop two in October wasn't long back 🀣
Thanks so much for loving the banner...yes I know who's missing too 🀣 And you more than deserve to be shaamil in my brigadier (; rofll...x
So happy you like the Arti/Arjun/MN stuff...anything them related just turns out good automatically! (:Abhiya...OMG I hooked you onto them? That's like a compliment or something.. (: Even I was happy with how they turned out (:
You're so sweet..lol...I'm glad you and your dabba missed me and my work 🀣
BBB - yeahh they're going to be together or KWK! How exciting is that? Will make on them as soon as the episode/spoilers air :p
MG - lol it's okay, I don't LOVE them, but I watch the show cause of my cousin sister and it was a suggestion so made these sigs (: But I'm glad you loved the sigs regardless!
Thanks so much for loving everything else too..hehe..you practically mentioned everything so now I'm out of words how to reply rofll..x
And yes, the MN one went to divz, and the Gunur one went to Yams and Ragi (:
NZ pics coming with next update pakka :P
I missed your amazingg comments too, LOVE you <3 Will have fun with your reqs (;
aishhh. thumbnail
@Sabii
Thanks so muchh!! Yes I did have a great holiday, but it was mainly work so if that's fun, then it was amazing 🀣
So happy you love the Anu and the Harshad-Anupriya sigs (: they were some of my fav too (;
Sure..feel free to reqeust next time I open, would love to take a req from you! (:
I'm doing a commerce /law degree ;p
Thanks heaps again..x

@Jess
I'm so glad you loved the Arti/BBB stuff (; Means a lot coming from you..x
Thanks for the luck, need it πŸ˜†

@Hoor
FINALLY I get around to replying to this! (: And oyyee I wasn't ONE bit lazy, just busy..
After coming back I had my driving exam which I passed btw...so I have my full license now (; Then you won't believe it...put together my cousin sister and jeeju's WHOLE house with them over a weekend (: and then house warming and all...then dance classes started again and they want me for longer shifts now since I'm kind of free, and uni means more flexible hours..and teaching dance classes takes a HELL lot of energy :/
There that was my raam kahani...in short, I was lazy, I was busy with work 🀣
And yeah...will try and keep updating regularly but with less stuff ):
And lol..you bothered posting so many sigs 🀣 idk what to say except thankyouu extra special much for loving those, they were some of my fav (:
Especially the Arti/MN/BBB/Anushka ones :D And you even picked up all my new styles (: I'm glad you did and the work didn't go to waste, but as you know I ALWAYS try out new stuff (:
About NZ will post them in the next update pakka...but you'd die of my endless commentary and photography skills 🀣 if you're prepared for that then you'll love them 🀣
Lovee youu..x And will love to do your req as always:D

@Vidz
(: SO good to see you again after so longg ! ): Missed you heaps (:
The secret is...stay up working until you're leaning over your book/screen and then get up the next morning and make endless sigs until your creativity runs out 🀣
Hahaha I'm kidding, but that's practically what happened after coming from NZ! (: But I really did get better after coming back...maybe should I disappear from IF more often? 🀣 I'm so glad you love the new styles I tried (; Means a lot, glad you liked the Arti/Abhiya/MG stuff 😳
And personally I liked how the Shahid-PC kwk one turned outt (: thanks so much for using! And about Shahid...well what can we do if people don't recognise honesty, it's their problem and loss, butn for me, Shahid was SO good in the episode.
And ahh I know first time you wrote so longg..loved it (; Plus next time go ahead and request, you don't have to worry about how many spots are left etc, that I'll take care of (;
Thankyouu so much! Love you <3
aishhh. thumbnail
@Dhara
Thanks so much, missed you and your comments (;
So glad you loved the colouring on the Arti sigs and all the others you mentioned (; abt Ranveer-Anushka on KWK..I'll be the first to make on them don't you worry (;
Thanks for using the Delena one means a lot!
Suree feel free to request next time! Thanks again dhara, love..x

@Princess_Ayesho
Sorry used your username so as to not confuse it with the other two Ayesha's (:
Thanks HEAPS for the compliments, means so much that you recognised all the effort that goes into making this stuff (:
Yes, I do work hard but I'm no miss perfect 🀣 although I have to admit that I can tend to be a perfectionist 🀣
But thanks so much, great to see you here, hopefully will see you in future as well!..x

@Preeti
OMGG Partner πŸ€—
I knoww...start your mornings with Arti and the day goes well 🀣 thankyouu so much, love youu <3

@Dangelz
Ahhhh I like literally FAINTED when I saw the edited version of your comment...even the reserved post was so long 🀣
And no you shall never EVER need a pitchfork for me' don't you dare use it warna 🀣
Btw I'm glad you took a power nap and came to write this with full energy 🀣 Cause I just finished a whole glucose dabba before starting to reply to this one 🀣
About the snow storms'Yeah I've been hearing from lots of people about this but lucky you...got to stay home for a WHOLE day, gosh wish that happened here..if nothing they should let us stay home if the temperature goes above 45 degrees ): That is veryy awesome but I'm jealous 🀣
You loved my banner that much? :O I loved yours more (; In fact when we each start our next shops we'll make shop banners for each other 🀣 roflll..x
And yeah, technically it's been only 9 months I can't believe it..seems like I've been at it for decades lol...I tell you what, the only reason I'm at my third already is cause of you guys, spamming the place and writing me such hugee essays that I can't even believe my eyes' 🀣
Thanks SO much for the congratulations, and I'm so happy to hear that I've become one of your favs in such a short time (; means a lott and YES YES YES you're on my inspirations list if you still cannot believe it go take a hard look at the first page, take a screencap, print it off and frame it in your bedroom 🀣 maybe then it'll sink in :/
No way am I pulling my hair outt...see even I've barely started replying to your comment and look how much I've written :/
So glad you love the last two Arti and the Arjun sigs (: Worked hard on the Arti ones to do justice to the hotness of the pics 🀣
@MN wedding ones - here you go about jealously of blending again...you have NO reason to be jealous at all :/ So I don't get why you are, lol' :/
The abhiya ones...yes I am trying some light textures! (: They've been sitting in my folder unused for too long so decided I should use them (;
BBB - you HAVE HAVE HAVE to watch it...actually it's on YT at the moment, let me know if you want the link to the topic (; Ranveer-Anushka pairing is just ADORABLE...x
Even like at the award functions and everything I can't get over how much I lovee them together πŸ˜†
I'm glad you love the BBB/Anushka/Harshiya sigs (:
And the MG stuff ahh I had an overload of textures there but still you loved the icons sigs so muchh! (: Moreover you liked the b/w too? You know how much that means coming from you (; I didn't like it so much but I'm so happy you found it better than me 🀣
Thanks for liking the other ones too, but like half of them weren't even worth mention πŸ˜†  But I did like how the PC and Anushka ones turned out, so I'm glad you mentioned them! They are two of my favourite bwood actresses, especially Anushka, she's simply GORGEOUS <3
By the way, you should watch the KWK episode only for Shahid though, cause he was really honest and all, but even though being a fan of PC I didn't like her at all in KWK because of the fact that she was so fake and all :/ But it was good to see them together (:
OMGG I cannot believe it took you an hour on that! :O You should stop wasting so much time on me 🀣 BUT of course I'm not going to hatee youu EVER for writing so much cause I'm honoured (: And about me finishing this one before you finish you 5th..well it's a possibility but well we'll see 🀣
Love youu too <3 πŸ€—