Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Totally agree ๐Ÿ˜† and that guy Hosi (is that how we spell it) was dumbstruck when he actually hit the clay pigeon ๐Ÿ˜† Uttara knew that if she challenges Hameer he would get the targets right and she was soo right about him ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL i agree... And when he was missing all the shot he told Hosi guy tht his gun is bad and tht guy actually believed him๐Ÿ˜†
Alu- thumbnail
You know He was the show stealer and i just loved every part of his
What i loved how the Elite class think
Oh and the challenge was like now he'll do it for sure

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

You know He was the show stealer and i just loved every part of his
What i loved how the Elite class think
Oh and the challenge was like now he'll do it for sure

oh yes absolutely he was the show stealer... Loved every bit of him๐Ÿ˜ณ
The challenge was the best part. When Uttara challenged i knew he would get serious and get every one of the show๐Ÿ˜ณ
Overall i liked his acting... So realistic
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hameer's gambling facets came out quite naturally in today's episodes. How he takes calculated risks and goes into that gun club without the watch is really symbolic of a typical gambler, especially a courageous gambler like him๐Ÿ˜† And how he got ignited when the stakes were high during the bet and how he takes on the challenge and shoots the clay pigeons๐Ÿ‘

Yep, love his character too!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

Hameer's gambling facets came out quite naturally in today's episodes. How he takes calculated risks and goes into that gun club without the watch is really symbolic of a typical gambler, especially a courageous gambler like him๐Ÿ˜† And how he got ignited when the stakes were high during the bet and how he takes on the challenge and shoots the clay pigeons๐Ÿ‘

Yep, love his character too!๐Ÿ‘

Hameer is really a great courageous gambler ive ever seen on TV... Todays episode proved it... 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Each one of the KS has special abilities and more importantly they have the presence of mind to use the right talent at the right places ๐Ÿ˜†