Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually this time....ahem IS supporting gopi..becuz gopi told everything to ahem and he asks her to handle the situation while he's on a search for kinjal!..
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura101

Actually this time....ahem IS supporting gopi..becuz gopi told everything to ahem and he asks her to handle the situation while he's on a search for kinjal!..

hey Cherry Blossom... don't get your hopes too high..
after all its maha episode😉.... thay had to put something to keep us glued....

though he asked Gopi for help and we loved his compassion and caring today... for some reason i can't see the possibility of this being a starting point... its just a momentary mistake for pratishtha of Modi Khaandaan
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
suprithas thumbnail
i think ahem will scold gopi for not managing things properly
Sakura101 thumbnail

well...my hopes are always high and still will be....becoz Gopi is leaving Modi Mansion and this is where the actual story is going to start.....Ahem is going to realise what Gopi was and start missing her....and after 2 or 3 months he'll fall in love with her and then they both will stand next to eacother throughout the serial. whike umang is going to destroy kinjals newly wedded life and kinjal is going to start loving dhawwal.

THAT's wat usaully happens in the serials!!😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Sakura101, is that a tip off from the CV's or is just your personal opinion? 

About GoHam getting together in 3 months tops and Kinjal still stealing away on the sly to see Umaang to damage her newly wedded bliss.
Sakura101 thumbnail

yea it.z a tip from CV's and it.z going to happen..... One video is gopi leaving and one is telling about kinjal and dhawal like the way in flim DHADKAN!...

these are the name u can search on youtube... becoz the forum is not allowing me to post the link!

type this exactly on youtube....
Saath Nibhana Saathiya - 24th January 11 Kinjal Ki Shaadi

Gopi in 'Saathiya' to leave home

Gopi - Ahem Mein Dooriyan
Edited by Sakura101 - 13 years ago