Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
very interesting
do con soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am very much excited abt this new ff.............finally happy to c that maan is thinking which shud hv been the same with in the serial too but no he doesnt think abt it....................eagerly waiting for the next update....................wanna know if geet tells him the truth or is the marriage gonna happen...........too much suspense on wat u might decide...............
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey very nice concept.....just loved....seriously even i wished at that time that he agrees to the proposal made by brij😆 cont soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
new ff. loved it.
nice concept.
part one:-
 beautiful part.
 loved maan's self thought.
update soon.
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very interesting concept.. liked the update.. eagerly waiting for the next one.. continue soon
ammu5 thumbnail
seems 2 b interesting plz do continu n PM me
Firegurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
nice concept
thnx 4pm
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi shruti...
1st of all, congrats on ur 4th ff....
love d way u r continuing ds story...
thnx 4 d pm..
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 2

Geet sat there cursing her bad luck, she was locked in the store again, hai Babaji I got such a nice opportunity to tell the police but Brij veer ji ruined it all by locking me here and that arrogant man he is also so selfish,

I flew my duppatta so that the police officer could see that I am being locked  but you Babaji have different plans in your mind, instead of the police it landed on that stupid jerk and that mean man instead of helping me dragged me in front of everyone,

hai Babaji what sins have I done to be punished like this. now what will I do he refused to give me the name of the agent and my last hope seems to have lost,

I can't call the Canada number again as veer ji will definitely kill me if he finds what I am up to, my last hope remains in that man, though he is arrogant and stupid but still can help me, I will know the address of Dev once I get the agents name Babaji help me this time.

But will he help me, the first day I met him under unfortunate circumstances, when those goons were following me I asked his help but he just looked at me in disgust and kept drinking his can, and when I almost drowned he saved me but smirked when I asked him to drop me on the nearest main road,

and when I tried to drive his jeep and lost control he single handedly stopped the jeep, that he was quite capable of beating those goons, but no Babaji he and his attitude, if he would have saved me earlier I won't have drowned and would never have to ask for his further help, but Mr. attitude.

And what happened when he decided to drop me oh he really dropped me on a deserted road and also lectured me on my being a hopeless female.

That day also when Darjee was scolding me Dev defended me, he is the only man I have met in my 18 yrs who stood by my side else I was always abused by the others even that stranger did not leave a chance to humiliate me,

and my hard luck always brings me to him the other day when after calling to Canada I was hiding from veer ji the jeep I took shelter in was his, and now above all things he is the one who have purchased my , my land hai Babaji help me,

show me the path to find Dev, though I know he cheated me for money but still I have to find him and punish him so that he does not ruin any other girls life.

And to find him I have to meet that stupid arrogant ten headed demon; but how? Babaji do something. Why only me? Why so much pain so much betrayal;

what I have done wrong, these people asked me to get married against my will and now are saying to forget about every thing, what is my mistake? May be MY ONLY MISTAKE IS I' M A FEMALE!

hope you all like the beginning, the dialoges i am using were originally used in the serial, the self talk Geet is recalling the dialoges etc., all were there

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second
XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXX
part 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38878559 Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update yaar even i feel like geet when my family goes on ranting about others