edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know some people are less onto Guddu being w/Runjhun which is understandable due to his ill behavior towards her but I've made a list as to maybe partly why he has been like this towards her.

1.  He is a goonda- Usually goons are not nice people.  What we have seen him do on the show, from stealin' money out of Runjhun's bag to cornerin' her & saying that he's gonna touch her is quite goonda-like.  On top of him being a goonda, unlike a lot of goons on Zee tv serials, he totally lives his life on his own terms & he doesn't work for anyone.   

2.  His cronies- look at the people he is around.  They are MEN who don't think any more healthier than he does like when it comes to what to do w/Runjhun for example.  So he's under bad influence.

3.  Family?-  Does Guddu have any family?  Maybe if he had a mother or a sister for example he wouldn't have done some of the things he has done to Runjhun.  It would be nice if us viewers knew if he has any family or not.  It seems like maybe he has not been taught how to treat women.  

4.  Past girlfriends?-  I assume that Guddu has never had a girlfriend & he has never had feelings for a girl because I remember him saying that he has never even looked at a girl till now (now is Runjhun of course).  Maybe if he had at least 1 past girlfriend maybe he would think twice before goin' through w/whatever it is he wants to do to humiliate Rhunjun for example 

In conclusion, if what we have seen so far regarding Guddu is completely the case so if he doesn't have any female friends, if he has no family, & if he has never had a girlfriend & he has never had feelings for a girl then all this put together including him being a goonda who lives on his terms well it is understandable as to partly why he has been behavin' the way he has w/Runjhun.  Good thing, he will end up treatin' her pretty much the opposite of how he is treatin' her right now.  He'll probably, understand women more after he marries Runjhun.  This is one of the reasons that I'd think it would be nice for him & Runjhun to have a daughter after they get married, I've imagined him fainting when he finds out from the doctor that Runjhun & him are gonna have a baby girl & worrying over how the heck is he gonna raise a girl & being more worried than Runjhun about the baby even though she is the one physically going through the pregnancy, not himπŸ˜†.  I also imagined him saying that he probably wouldn't allow his daughter to date a guy who is like the way he used to be.πŸ˜†  I've also imagined him contemplating if he should even allow his daughter to date.πŸ˜†  I think it's funny how I usually imagine him saying all this when his daughter is just a babyπŸ˜†  I seriously hope we see him not only as a husband but as a father as well.  I can totally see Guddu & Runjhun older in age & Guddu saying that he is gonna kill the guy who has been maligning his daughter's reputation (which is what he has been doin' on the show to Runjhun!) & Runjhun tellin' him that she understands how Guddu feels & to please behave more rationally-  It's ok w/me if this show doesn't go this far into the future but I'd like to at least see them w/a beautiful baby girl😊  

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had written something similar in a different thread - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38659658 Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey naveena di
di im just fan of ur imagenation
I luv ur topics.... all of them ......
D points u bring up r soooo true di
Cuming to d topic
U r right di he never had a family nor a GF so he would think evenonce b4 doing d thing wid runjhun

I completeyyyyyyyyy luv d after marrie prt bout daughter n he fainting n d dating thing....LUVD it    
HOPE ThEy show him as a greattt husband n father also 😍

Just imagen him taking care of runjhun during d pregnancy hes more worried than runjhun about her n bebies health n not letting runjhun   do any work n asking her to take complete rest n he takin care of her n he being more xcited after feelin d baby kick n all those pregnancy thing ...   ( i know its funny to think soooo much @ this stage but just like naveena di i luv this jodi n cant stop thinking bout them .... so cant help it   )... n here they show thoes 2 frnds of of guddu also.. as they calling her as bhabhi .......
They can show sumthing like this .....
HOPe sumthing like this happens

Di do make such creative topic n plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rite more fanfiction plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it makes d forms more livelyyyy plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzEdited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true.. Very well-said (written)
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post..

agree with you..

it would be great to see guddu as a father in future..πŸ˜‰
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@ edabella great topic and i loved your imagination part, gosh i had a dreama bout himanshoo as guddu and him being with runjhun today LOL.......i wish something like that happens too but first we have to see their love story, bache baad meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone, your comments mean a lot to me.  I've been having a good experience w/the forum for this show.😊  I used to post stuff on the "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan" forum & when I look back at my experience on that forum it wasn't that good.  I have mixed feelings w/my experience on that forum because although I liked seeing people's comments on it, the show got canceled w/o a conclusion.  I ended up postin' on that forum quite a bit & I put up quite a bit of fan fiction up on it as well but none of the stuff in my fan fiction ended up happening, the writing went down the drain & it got canceled .  Unlike that show I feel like at least some of what I want is actually gonna happen on this show so posting fan fiction is definately worth it in this forumπŸ˜ƒ  I will most probably post more fan fiction but a lot of what I made up so far regarding this show is stuff that has to do w/what happens after Guddu & Runjhun get married.     
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
di plzzzzzzzzzzzz rite romantic fanfiction plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz want to c guddu all romantic.......plezzzzzzzzzzz diii.......
_cuttie_pie_ thumbnail
yess..i wanna read a fanfiction as well..they are sooo addicting 😳