Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
first thing, whatever news mentioned in last question shocked most of Kanjali fan as well and we wasted many pages discussing same thing on chat club....

But one thing we know about them, as both of them are very much private person about their personal life. Neither Kapil or Anjali has given any straight forward answer about their relationship in many interviews after NB as there seems to be many up-downs going on in their family coz their relation. Anyways I want to keep their personal issue aside.

I as Kanjali fan doesnt believe such articles, as we understand how they are. And specially what their relationship meant for each other. A boy doesnt wish to see any other girl as his life partner except her, proves how much he loves her...........
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

first thing, whatever news mentioned in last question shocked most of Kanjali fan as well and we wasted many pages discussing same thing on chat club....

But one thing we know about them, as both of them are very much private person about their personal life. Neither Kapil or Anjali has given any straight forward answer about their relationship in many interviews after NB as there seems to be many up-downs going on in their family coz their relation. Anyways I want to keep their personal issue aside.

I as Kanjali fan doesnt believe such articles, as we understand how they are. And specially what their relationship meant for each other. A boy doesnt wish to see any other girl as his life partner except her, proves how much he loves her...........

agree with Darshu dii... they are facing lot of personal hurdles.... so for the timebeing it's better we leave things as they are and concentrate on seeing Kapil' s talent in the show...  and now that should matter more dear friends... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... atleast they were honest when they dated.. and it seems kapil is honest again by ttelling fans that they r great freinds .... who knows future main they might date again..😛 .. anjali n kapil are decent people ... Good Luck to Them .....Good Luck to Kapil with his new show
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Thanks for sharing... atleast they were honest when they dated.. and it seems kapil is honest again by ttelling fans that they r great freinds .... who knows future main they might date again..😛 .. anjali n kapil are decent people ... Good Luck to Them .....Good Luck to Kapil with his new show

Ritu.mjhtrv  I totally agree with you Kapil has always been honest and that is what appeals to most of us his fans.  He is exactly as you would see him in interviews and like Darshana said in her post he has always been open and clean abt his love and committment to their relationship. 

Wish them all the happiness and love in the future.  Good luck to Kapil in the new show and it is nice to see him do a very different and interesting role in the new show.
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago