misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is todays quik updt, Enjoy !

precap:
- lovlyji ordered her man to kill sumeda
               - the man tells her that she escaped

• Lovelyji anouces to kamlapati that sumeda escaped, he gets furious and yells at her and says that she will tell everything to the police.
  • Sumeda is in front of  akash's house ( i think ), just then a car arrives and she hides behind a tree, kamlapati is in the car.He fake that the car has a problem and the policeman ask him to solve it quickly as he wont let him stay to long.Sumeda is watchin all this.kamlapati leaves.
  • Scene shifts to akash and the police officer, they discuss and akash leaves.
  • He reach his house and finds sumeda, she is sleeping on the stairs, he wakes her up and...SHE HUGS HIM 😍.
  • They go inside and sumeda is all scared... Akash makes her sit and tells her to tell him wo did all this.She is crying and tells that her dad did it. She explain that when she returned home after the night school episode, she heard her dad talkin to lovlyji and she hide in the car, she later heard that her dad wanted to kill her. she explain how she was attached.
  • kamlapati and his son r talkin, kamlapati tells him that there is only one way to save the business and the family...he has to take all the ilzam on him ( srry dnt know the english word 😕 ) the son is shocked.
  •  He tells him that he wont go to jail becoz of his father stuborness and leave.
Precap: Akash enters sumeda's house and kamlapati sees him.

Interesting epi as kamlapati's real face will b exposed in front of the whole family soon.
Plus Akash/Sumeda scenne was awesome, a must watch...😍

Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

will u  update daily?
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KMH2

will u  update daily?

no I dnt have enough time, that's why i didnt registered for WU volonteers...
But  for now since there is noone i 'll do it whenever i'll have time .
nilmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks misssmily

Originally posted by: misssmily

no I dnt have enough time, that's why i didnt registered for WU volonteers...
But  for now since there is noone i 'll do it whenever i'll have time .

okay,😊