VRINDA- the master mind who made DK slap Prabha

sky_watcher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sandhya saved herself from the poison and tricked DK into believing that shez unconcious.

When he tryd2 get close 2 her i think she kickd his b***s(missd a lil portion of video).
She blackmaild him and made him slap prabha infront of othr family members along with putting all the blame of poisoning idea on prabha!

zor se 2 dhappad mili AUNTIJIIII ko!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!!!  Just awesome!!! 👏

Can't wait for  the episode to be online.

Vr15h thumbnail
One more thing - if Vrinda has finally separated DK from Prabhavati, Pankaj & Sarla, kudos to her.  That's one thing that I didn't expect - that of all the criminals in the family, DK would be the first to be forced to break w/ Prabhavati.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

One more thing - if Vrinda has finally separated DK from Prabhavati, Pankaj & Sarla, kudos to her.  That's one thing that I didn't expect - that of all the criminals in the family, DK would be the first to be forced to break w/ Prabhavati.

Not only did Sandhya manage to separate DK and Prabha, but she also managed to remove the love tape from Suni's eyes. In the end of the show, Suni found out that DK was just acting in loving her. Also the precap showed the haveli going on auction. 👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Here is an avi of DK slapping Prabhavati last night - feel free to use 😆

Tonight, can't wait to see how Pankaj & Prabhavati handle her auctioning the haveli 🤣  Has she thought about accommodation for Puru & Sunita? 😆
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago