FF... sun's gonna rise[mg]last chapter pg 14 31/01

Posted: 13 years ago
hey...guys i'm new here... well not really as i've been stalking for quite some time now... this is my First FF so please give me your feedback and please be honest in your opinion if you dont like it...😳 i'm posting the prologue ... it will be a short story....

SUN'S GONNA RISE
LOVE WILL FIND A WAY

PROLOGUE...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQobzxKK5Y&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

"Such kind of beauty doesn't exist"  these were the words that came to my mind the first time I came here and its nothing of a surprise that even after 4 years I can't get enough of this place, my own paradise.

Just like it had been then, I am standing here admiring one of the most spectacular wonders of nature, listening to the music of water midst the greenery covering the surroundings of the cascade but he is not here with me this time.

I come here often to forget, to try put behind everything: my existence, my pain, simply everything; this place which was once our secret hideout is now my place of escape, from me. Exactly this day four years back at this very place I happened to meet him, by chance literally. Call it twist of fate or coincidence, both our cars broke down at the same place , at the same time, fortuitous as it sounds; maybe it was meant to be like that, we were destined to find each other and so we did but -----  

I am absolutely clueless as to why did we meet only to-----.

It hadn't been a few hours since we met and there I was already in love with him. How could that be, how can someone fall so head over heels in love with a stranger within   a matter of hours, this question was and still remains as it is, no matter how hard I try I can't find the answer. Well I guess that's just love, it happens on its own and once you are hit by this bug there's no going back. Sometimes I laugh at the irony linked with this place, I first met him here and I last saw him here. This place is the witness to my love for him, to his love for me, to my promise which has lost its relevance at the cruel hands of time.  

In the past three years not a single day has gone by when I've not thought of him and certainly there would never be one. Had it not been for his love I would be dead by now, my memories of the time I spent with him are the only rays of light in my otherwise dark life. I know this is wrong, I know I haven't the right to think about him, I am a married woman, goddamn it and that is my reality which will never change , I like it or not that's my life and destiny as atrocious as can possibly be yet it is true. 

Never once did I imagine myself to be so helpless to even dare to dream. Everything is so true from my love for him to my appalling life, I am still breathing but my soul died long time back, though to everyone's eye I am a lucky girl married to well established business man, living a life any girl would want, little do they know 'every shining thing is not silver' this is the worst life a girl would ever dream of.

How I wish he would come and rescue me, how I long to be in the embrace of his protective arms, how I miss him, how I love him, how I dream of him coming back to my life. But these are just one of those many wishes which are too good to be true; these are far better dreamt of than anything else. I know no will come, I have accepted my fate yet sometimes just sometimes I get to thinking what if he does come back, what if he takes me away with him to a far off land where no one will ever separate us, just what if. But there's no place for a 'what if' in my life, I'm no princess, my life is not a fairytale rather it is a living nightmare which seems to have no end.

When I was a 15 year old teenager, I dreamt of my prince charming coming on a white horse, sweeping me off my feet and taking me away to my happily-ever-after; I was a hopeless romantic back then.  

When I was a girl of 19, he came in my life and everything changed. It was like a waking dream fulfilment, like my own fairytale. He became my life, my reason to live; he defined my existence to its core. He was my prince charming. I was living my dream.

And then, when I was a woman of 20, my life took a sharp turn and changed for the worse. My dream turned into a nightmare, my life was snatched from me, and my reason to live no longer existed.

Now I'm a 23 year old married woman, living like a stranded ship half filled with water begging to sink but the water is to shallow.

I still believe love exists but just not for me. I wasn't born to be loved. Love is not meant for me, I realised it the hard way though.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Est4OD0HijU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-
p.s: i believe in happily ever after😆😉😛

CHAPTER 1...PG 2
CHAPTER 2...PG 3
CHAPTER 3...PG 5
CHAPTER 4...PG 6
CHAPTER 5...PG 10
CHAPTER 6 PART 1 AND 2...PG 14

THE END....
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start yaar..continue soon ..add me to ur pm list ..
amzu32 thumbnail
👏nice start.....sounds interesting.....plz quickly update.....keep writing.....plz  add me in your pm list.........
red135b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting please add me in your pm list .
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very very emotional😭😭...but quite different....cant guess anything😉😉 ...but good and nice one👏...continue and pm me ...anyways welcome to maaneet paradise...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey muskaan,

it was painfully emotional . ....  😭

but u know wat the best part was ...
  it was     "p.s: i believe in happily ever after😆😉😛"

phew ... wat a releif ....   hehehehehehe

now am sooo looking forward for the updates .. i just want Maneet togther no matter wat ...  

P.S. i know am a hopeless case .. but kya keron thats wat Maneet does to ur brain ,... but whose complaining   😆

continue super soon

love

Sana

awesome...start
plzz cont soon

@mrk.... added you to the pm list... thank you🤗

@amzu.... added you to the pm list.... thank you🤗

@sindhu... thank you... added you to the pm list... 🤗

@red... thank you... added you to the pm list🤗

@shivangi.... added you to the pm list.🤗

@sana... that is my favourite part also... i hate tragic endings... and i agree maneet are very dangerous for our mind... our health is at stake coz of them... thank you... added you to the pm list🤗

@melody_quest....thank you...🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhyvgFYED84&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
CHAPTER...1
A trace of a smile touched my lips as the cool breeze stung my cheek softly taking my mind to a world that no longer exists---

Flashback

"Damn it, this car" she barked as she kicked the car door shut behind her hurting her feet in the process.

As she was wincing in pain hopping on one leg a car stopped right in front of her or rather broke down right next to her car. Strange as it sounds both the cars broke down at the same place and time. Destiny was playing its game. To add to the coincidence or whatever you call it he too did just the same as what she had done seconds earlier only that he did not hop on one leg.

"Damn it, this car" he yelled as he kicked the car door shut behind him.

It was then that he noticed geet.

"Ow" "babaji this is the first time I left my cell at home and you do this. Thank you" she complained looking at the sky.

"May I help you miss" he said.

"Yeah... actually if it is possible could you fix my blasted car" she said still looking at the sky.

"Excuse me" he was confused, from what angle did he look like a mechanic "do I look like a mechanic"

"Oh, wait I'll just check"

"What did she mean by she will check" he thought to himself as he found her staring at him and moving her gaze all over him.

After scanning him properly from head to toe she gave out "no! Not really... but you are a guy and guys know stuff like fixing cars and all, so could you ---

He cut her off before she could complete the sentence " oh hello miss, being a guy does not certify being a mechanic and just for your information even girls nowadays know the job of fixing cars, so why don't you go ahead and fix your blasted car and once you're done you might as well check mine "

"Listen mister I'm already pissed and I have no time to get into any sort of argument with you so will you get out of my way so I could go find some help" she said as she walked passed him but she twisted her ankle and her heel broke. She was just about to trip but he caught her by her waist just in time. With her eyes shut she was ready to fall but to her surprise she found herself in the hold of some strong arms. He helped her get on her feet and she thanked him for helping her.

"Is it hurting" he asked as he bent down to examine her ankle.

"What are you---" she said trying to take her foot away.

"Relax, I won't hurt you" he said keeping her foot over his knee "good you are not hurt much, your ankle seems just fine, only your toe is bleeding. We need to clean it"

"I must have hurt my toe when I hit the car" she thought to herself "god, do I always have to act insane, what was the need to kick at the car"

"You've got water, we need to clean this otherwise it might develop infection" he said still examining her toe.

"Uh... no" she replied.

Lucky for them their respective cars broke down near a fall, he gently lifted her in his arms and started walking towards the direction the hissing sound of falling water came. Within 15 minutes they were in front of her "paradise" as she was soon going to call it.

Flashback ends

"It's time, we better be going" meera said bringing me back to reality.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I had not realised the time. She was right I had to be at the mansion before he was. I couldn't risk him know I was out of the house for the entire day, that would set him off guard and I didn't want to face his wrath.

"Geet what are you thinking, we just have an hour to get you home" she said.

Home... to me this word has no significance; I lost my home long time back. I only have a house that though on my name is far from being mine. With these final thoughts I sat in the car and we left. We were at the mansion in 45 minutes and as I got out of f the car I sighed looking at the so called house of mine "I would have to face him again"

"Home, I don't have a home" I said turning back at meera before I entered the mansion.

"Take care of you" she said before pulling me in for quick hug and I simply gave her a weak smile. That was all I could do. My life's reality is miles away from even being 'bad' and definitely not one where I can take care of myself.

"Call me if you need anything" saying this she left.

precap... i'll wait for you till my heart stops beating
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQiL5HTOPjc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS🤗

guys i highlighted the dialogues...if you want me not to highlight them plz let me know...😊
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start do continue. plz add me 2 ur pm list