Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jas, didnt you want Nandini to tell the truth and then consummate the marriage, so he is compelled to protect her??

Yes Tanu I meant to say marriage is about trust ,when Nandini hides something like rape which will effect their physical relationship bcoz it is related with emotion,trust,pure love...well in rape it is never a girl's mistake....so Nandini did not do anything wrong she tried to protect herself but she fainted otherwise she could have freed herself .She was not in love or in any physical relation with any man with her consent so she should have open heart talk with Prem regarding this matter since it is  related to emotion .If Prem gets intimate with Nandini  without knowing the truth he will feel betrayed ...so knowing everything could strengthen their trust,love for each other and inturn make Prem protective of Nandini๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

it would be very interesting to see how Gaurav would play a character who is not all white... hope they do show his character to have some depth....

So, you're saying that after Prem comes to know the real thing, he's gonna be gray? for sure?

I hope so too... It'd be interesting indeed how GK would portray his emotions...

Disappointments are greater for gret expectations....
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely, Prem should react like a normal man would to such a revelation..............he should be shown as human, not a superman who forgives everything.........urgghh.........I want to see some gray in him before he turns white again..............it is the process of change that is going to be interesting! ๐Ÿ˜›

All I want is that he should turn gray............not black!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Soothsayer of the day award...........really Tanu......the MA nites at HQ are affecting you.........me LMLM's mummy after all........๐Ÿคฃ

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope Prem understands, he shouldn't feel betrayed. She did try and tell him the truth but he didn't listen to the entire recording. Nandini is at fault here too, she shouldn't have waited so long to tell Prem the truth. The moment she remembered she should have told him.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini should have told Prem everything the first time she remembered it all...She is stupid for not telling until now and that on recording...Again taking on this nympho by herslf is a dumb idea...