Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

was jus curious to know if anyone will be actually giving the written updates for this week mega auditions? I mean Mon-thur episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Hey!

Just saw this post.. I wasnt aware that the mega auditions had been aired so never knew about the update 😳 just saw that the video has been posted.. so I'll get to that now.. sorry

I dno if anyone else is supposed to be doing it.. but just incase no one is doing it.. I'll do it now 😊
Natkhatpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Hey!

Just saw this post.. I wasnt aware that the mega auditions had been aired so never knew about the update 😳 just saw that the video has been posted.. so I'll get to that now.. sorry

I dno if anyone else is supposed to be doing it.. but just incase no one is doing it.. I'll do it now 😊

hey thanx a lot... 👏
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
ur welcome 😊
ive updated it now.. sorry its late 😳
Natkhatpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

ur welcome 😊

ive updated it now.. sorry its late 😳

hey thanx for the wonderful detailed update... loved reading it 😊
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

It depends on where the updater is.

Why?
Because we USA people get the megae audition on friday all in one big 4 hour packet!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
thank you and ur welcome! thank you for pointing it out

umm.. im in the UK.. we arent shown the mega auditions either.. well not at all 😳 lol ur lucky you get it in that four hour packet.. we dont get shown the mega auditions.. so had no idea they had been aired 😳
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

It depends on where the updater is.

Why?
Because we USA people get the megae audition on friday all in one big 4 hour packet!

do you know what time? Hopefully they'll re-telecast it because i have to work friday night 😭