Arya @ Macy Parade 2010

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I know this is not DID related topic but sure has something to do with dancing...And I would like to share it so you all can be proud of us Indians worldwide...😃👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRXPBIV8bDM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They are really good ..and i like the gloves for weather's sake :P
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome video Varsha ji 👏👏  Great to see Indians performing on Bollywood songs in other countries ! ⭐️ and from the video it seems like that Macy's event is one of the most important events in that place !
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Awesome video Varsha ji 👏👏  Great to see Indians performing on Bollywood songs in other countries ! ⭐️ and from the video it seems like that Macy's event is one of the most important events in that place !

😛 Ishanbhai, it's a pretty big event in New York and also in the country........the parade is broadcasted throughout the country......😛 

PS -- Ishanbhai, on a side note bhai.......my dedication to the talents and humbleness of Geeta Ma has quadrupled since DID 2 bhai.......😊
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks DI...good to see India being represented in  the Macy's day parade...the boys were dancing really well as compared to the girls...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
omg i saw them @ the macys parade....
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I know this is not DID related topic but sure has something to do with dancing...And I would like to share it so you all can be proud of us Indians worldwide...😃👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRXPBIV8bDM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks that is a lot of trouble taken and the things they go through to make it work.
Truly they have put all their heart and soul into this.
👏👏👏👏👏