Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey  thankz  for  sharing  dear.................
now  only  am happy,...............all  these  days i  was soooooooooo  sad  n  afraid   whether   mishal   will   perform   for  LTL  or  not,really  am  scared  abt   the  news   abt  his  exit,........................ now  only   am   started   to   breath  happily ............seriously  yaar.............
thank   u  soooooooooooo   much  for  this  happy  news ............
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

I'm sure he'll remember it......doesn't seem like they are going the amnesia way with this at all....so I'm sure he'll recall how he escaped or maybe someone will tell him how they found him and saved him or something....let's see.....I haven't really seen the show in the last three days, so I can't say.....I'll likely watch next week when they show Dutta again.....and after that toh it remains to be seen how the Dutta-Seema issue goes and whether they drag it or give it a proper culmination in time. Do you really think Kala will be revealed after this? I somehow don't think so. Pehle toh Dutta has to find Chaaskar.

I don't know whether Chaskar will survive long enough for Dutta to resolve all the other issues, figure out that it was him behind this attack and then come to finish him off...Baaji is sniffing blood where he is concerned and it might be that Kala/Suds themselves finish him off. Maybe you've got to watch the last three episodes to get the sense of urgency with which Kala and Suds are hyperventilating, which makes it seem as if it's almost time up for them...the only thing they can stretch and drag out is this cop track now to delay their 'revelation' even further, so it depends on what they eventually decide re: the show continuing or ending...IMO, the police input into the story is an outlier and it would be best if it ends quickly. There should be more progress on Dutta-Seema in the next two weeks for sure...they have to show something concrete there and move on with Dutta's character coming back home and then eventually writing him out however they're planning.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

I don't know whether Chaskar will survive long enough for Dutta to resolve all the other issues, figure out that it was him behind this attack and then come to finish him off...Baaji is sniffing blood where he is concerned and it might be that Kala/Suds themselves finish him off. Maybe you've got to watch the last three episodes to get the sense of urgency with which Kala and Suds are hyperventilating, which makes it seem as if it's almost time up for them...the only thing they can stretch and drag out is this cop track now to delay their 'revelation' even further, so it depends on what they eventually decide re: the show continuing or ending...IMO, the police input into the story is an outlier and it would be best if it ends quickly. There should be more progress on Dutta-Seema in the next two weeks for sure...they have to show something concrete there and move on with Dutta's character coming back home and then eventually writing him out however they're planning.

*sigh* Ok.....*drags self over to YT to watch these epis reluctantly*😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Buri tarhan sey lalkaar diya the dude! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Warna toh medical profession ka jo mazak banaya gaya hai TV par.. *cough*show-that-shall-not-be-named*cough*... usko dekhne k baad toh koi tameez sey blood pressure hi ley le kisi TV show pe wohi bauhat hai. And here toh the actor himself was giving the would-be doctor medical lessons! *sigh* MR ne toh dil khush kar diya! *sends some flying kisses his way* 😍