ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today was good episode....😊

Rasal was about to cut her self when someone takes her knife away and its no one other then Kamel and asks her by showing the note what is all this, what ware you gone do and Rasal says let me die i can not live with a blame that i am responsible over my husbands death and Kamel tells her that what do you mean before you would not believe that ranbeer is dead and when i made you realise you wanted to kill your self i know the wife's has right over her husband more than anyone but you have to understand also that i am his mother if you ware in my place how would you of felt i know that i had said many things that hurt you and i realised that so i went to talk to you and i thank god i went to you room and otherwise it would of been too late and Kamel fold her hand and asks Rasal to forgive her and they both hug and cry 😭😭 (very beautiful and emotional scene both actresses did superb job its hard to type everything that happen)
Moomal comes to her room and surprise to find Mohit there and asks
Mooomal: why do you look so stress, did you meet you parents
Mohit: i have come back and broken all ties with them
Moomal: why what happen
Mohit: when i went there i over heard my parents and Urvashi talking FB***she was giving them money and telling them i will keep sending you one beg each month and all my bank balance will be under you names all you have to do is separate Mohit and Moomal and Mohits parents ask if she loves Mohit and Urvashi says i always loved him from college but Moomal and Mohit ware together and then i went to USA and earned lot of money and when i returned i found out Moomal and Mohit got married and also found out they dont live with you and he was in need of job so i planned everything so he can join my business he believes it was all coincidence but i planned everything and his parents ask dont worry as long as you keep giving us money we will make sure Moomal gets away from Mohit, & Mohit yells what will you do kill my wife and everyone was shock to see him and Mohit tells Urvashi that the reason you have came back from USA is not here i really love my wife πŸ‘πŸ‘ and i ashamed to have parents like you and there for i am breaking all my ties with you and he leaves everyone calls his name but he does not listen ***FB over( i luv mohit & would luv 2 have guy like him) i am sorry Moomal i have not given you anything but pain in our married life
Moomal: you standing up for me and our love is more than i can ask for i will tell everyone tomorrow that we have to leave for another business deal
BT: you will do no such thing what did you thing no one will find out, 1st your father left me than your brother and now you dont ever share your pain with me what did i do to deserve this i am human i have heart why did you do this
Moomal: i married Mohit against your will and i did not want my love to look down😭😭
Mohit: i am form family that can never change
BT: you are our son now and i will not take no for an answer as Mohit will take care of all the business that Ranbeer was taking care of and this is my order
Mohit agrees and both moomal and BT smile
Rukmi is praying and Guruji comes there and tells her that its very important for Ranbeer to wake up because our times are coming soon to leave from here as i told you before we keep moving and i also told you that when you come here you can not have any kind of sympathy towards others you help and i have been seeing that ever since you have seen Ranbeer and its not too late to go back to your life and Rukmi says i have not run away from my responsibilities as this is my exam, after Ranbeer wake up my exam will be over and i will be ready to continue my duties here and Guruji nods in agreement Deep goes to BT and tells him he ready to help him in business and BT says its not possible as Moomal & Mohit will be living with us as we never knew what kind of problems they ware going threw and i have given all Ranbeers responsibility to Mohit even the Lonavala's file and Deep is shock and show ends on his face

Tomorrow: Rukmi is singing and Ranbeer comes there and looks at her (finally about time 😑 i just hope he knows who he is or it will really annoy me😑)
Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the lovely update