Mysteries of Bairi Piya part deux !!!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyaaaaa

so here i am wiv the second dose of more mysteries 4 us 2 solve n another round of BP autopsy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

a few other mysteries which made me think excusez moi?? je ne comprends pas πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ........ sorry my French background jus suddenly decides 2 make special guest appearances 🀣 πŸ€£.......

jks apart these mysteries jus bouced off my head πŸ˜• n every tm i tried 2 catch them one black hair of mine turned grey πŸ˜† πŸ€£

as b4 no definite order but here we go

Where did Sunanda n her entire 20-25 people family πŸ˜†πŸ˜† vanish??? πŸ˜• after getting DV n AMoli married they vanished in2 thin air...... werent they worried 4 their daughter .... atleast a phone call 2 ask how she is doing??? ......it looked like their job was wholely n solely 2 get DV n AMoli married.... job done n they were out ov jobs as well 😭🀣🀣

When did Amoli learn 2 drive ????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• im sure u no wot epi im talking about πŸ˜‰  πŸ€£πŸ€£..... but isnt it weird the girl doesnt know how 2 do her own signature but can read the speedometer n do a gear change n drive hmmmmm...... mind u she still needs lessons from experts like DV coz wot a silly n stupid accident she made n the best part was her saying "looks like an aminal hit the car" 🀣🀣 not yet a pro πŸ˜‰

How was DV shown in jail wen the same night he (Ronnie) was in that restaurant/disoc wiv Ankita??? πŸ˜• not consistent

When did Radhe marry Sandhya ????? b4 he met Amoli or afta his death?? πŸ˜† πŸ€£  n y??

Why did DV becum the wet cat 2wards the end??? wot eva happened 2 our lion πŸ˜• was Amoli's love so weird n draining it drained DV's natural devilness n rawness .....πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

How cum there were no guys in the village??? only village girls πŸ˜•πŸ˜• was DV like all in favour male infanticide or sumthing like a male version of Amma ji of NA aana is Des πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... dunno or or maybe like the wolf of Little Red riding hood he thought that if sum1 asks him y soo many girls he will say "all the more 2 have fun wiv my dear" 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

Ok on a more serious note y was DIpsy so mean 2 Chandana?? all that domestic violence coz he was the 1 who wanted 2 marry her ....... remember she said yes 4 her selfish uncle 😭 n it was Dipsy saying plz dont be like this y r u sooo angry blah blah then y did he change??.... revenge....πŸ˜• 

ill try n get others n till then if u have some then plzzzzzz do the honours πŸ˜‰ 

Pri

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swfer thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Heyaaaaa

so here i am wiv the second dose of more mysteries 4 us 2 solve n another round of BP autopsy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting for u😍

a few other mysteries which made me think excusez moi?? je ne comprends pas πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ........ sorry my French background jus suddenly decides 2 make special guest appearances 🀣 πŸ€£.......

jks apart these mysteries jus bouced off my head πŸ˜• n every tm i tried 2 catch them one black hair of mine turned grey πŸ˜† πŸ€£
🀣
creatives will lost their all hair if they start solving these mysteries pinpointed by us.

as b4 no definite order but here we go

Where did Sunanda n her entire 20-25 people family πŸ˜†πŸ˜† vanish??? πŸ˜• after getting DV n AMoli married they vanished in2 thin air...... werent they worried 4 their daughter .... atleast a phone call 2 ask how she is doing??? ......it looked like their job was wholely n solely 2 get DV n AMoli married.... job done n they were out ov jobs as well 😭🀣🀣
bulls eye buddyπŸ‘πŸΌsupporting cast have the 1 and only job ov donig such things.

When did Amoli learn 2 drive ????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• im sure u no wot epi im talking about πŸ˜‰  πŸ€£πŸ€£..... but isnt it weird the girl doesnt know how 2 do her own signature but can read the speedometer n do a gear change n drive hmmmmm...... mind u she still needs lessons from experts like DV coz wot a silly n stupid accident she made n the best part was her saying "looks like an aminal hit the car" 🀣🀣 not yet a pro πŸ˜‰
welldoneπŸ‘πŸΌ,tht's what most ov us would be wondering😲maybe she learnt wen she was in meerut,as she is doing the whole household activities,Pundirs being very generous must ve also offered her an additional job ov  a chauffeur🀣

How was DV shown in jail wen the same night he (Ronnie) was in that restaurant/disoc wiv Ankita??? πŸ˜• not consistent
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•super confused
πŸ˜•

When did Radhe marry Sandhya ????? b4 he met Amoli or afta his death?? πŸ˜† πŸ€£  n y??
i think he married her in the hell after his death coz  beauties like Sandhiya(talking about character only) are only found in hell

Why did DV becum the wet cat 2wards the end??? wot eva happened 2 our lion πŸ˜• was Amoli's love so weird n draining it drained DV's natural devilness n rawness .....πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
to shut the mouths ov pple criticising the role ov dv.(we also hate such pple in real life but just appreciate and praise the way Sharad played the character of dv)

How cum there were no guys in the village??? only village girls πŸ˜•πŸ˜• was DV like all in favour male infanticide or sumthing like a male version of Amma ji of NA aana is Des πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... dunno or or maybe like the wolf of Little Red riding hood he thought that if sum1 asks him y soo many girls he will say "all the more 2 have fun wiv my dear" 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣No comments
🀣

Ok on a more serious note y was DIpsy so mean 2 Chandana?? all that domestic violence coz he was the 1 who wanted 2 marry her ....... remember she said yes 4 her selfish uncle 😭 n it was Dipsy saying plz dont be like this y r u sooo angry blah blah then y did he change??.... revenge....πŸ˜• 
 he was just taking revenge from chandana for the insult and beatings he got from dv,morover chandana was not on her hubby's side in his wrong doings
ill try n get others n till then if u have some then plzzzzzz do the honours πŸ˜‰
oh i remember 1,what happened to kamoudi's child(i know no1 wants that child to spoil the love story ov DV-Amoli and make dv a super vilion)whether she aborted or β“πŸ€”

Pri

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
swfer thumbnail
in lilac
@PreciousPri
not saying i missed them coz i found the Meerute epi's little πŸ₯± but it didnt seem real u know how much does a phone call cost frm Meerut 2 devgadh
frankly speaking i skipped most ov the meerut episodes,just have a quick view on youtube,yeah it was quite weird that summon was not in touch with amoliπŸ˜•
oye buddy ur just awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘....... could definitely be that...... c'est possible Mademoiselle πŸ‘πŸΌ
thx alot dear😳
DV wud have passed out seeing her look soooooo cute n promoted frm servant 2 chauffeur πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
truπŸ˜†
Really?? come on dont be diplomatic 🀣🀣 sumthing atleast πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£ im gonna assume that u agree wiv me 🀣🀣
πŸ˜† yar seriously dv was Raja Indir ov Village,i'm also surprised neither amoli nor kamoudi has any bro and even kajri,i think creativs want to focus on women exploitation tht's y
did DV have some special powers πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
i think he hasπŸ˜†tht's y our minds are so corrupted😳
sorry long answer but had 2 😳
oh it's ok i loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: swfer

in red
in lilac
@PreciousPri
not saying i missed them coz i found the Meerute epi's little πŸ₯± but it didnt seem real u know how much does a phone call cost frm Meerut 2 devgadh
frankly speaking i skipped most ov the meerut episodes,just have a quick view on youtube,yeah it was quite weird that summon was not in touch with amoliπŸ˜•
It was a headache..... i didnt see y it was needed..... that was 1 point wen i felt like ditching BP but the moment i thought of it DV was bac n so was i πŸ˜†........ totally weird Confused

oye buddy ur just awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘....... could definitely be that...... c'est possible Mademoiselle πŸ‘πŸΌ
thx alot dear😳
πŸ˜ƒ

DV wud have passed out seeing her look soooooo cute n promoted frm servant 2 chauffeur πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
truπŸ˜†
πŸ˜›

Really?? come on dont be diplomatic 🀣🀣 sumthing atleast πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£ im gonna assume that u agree wiv me 🀣🀣
πŸ˜† yar seriously dv was Raja Indir ov Village,
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agreed

i'm also surprised neither amoli nor kamoudi has any bro and even kajri,i think creativs want to focus on women exploitation tht's y
Ok fine focus on women but its so fake not 2 have any men πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..... im gonna stick wiv DV being big bad wolf of all the little red riding hoods of village n thinking "all the more 2 have fun with my dear" Embarrassed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... hey i jus remembered i think kamoudi had a bro 😲.. he was shown in the 1st epi n when tani n kamoudi's bro r playing gili danda n they hit DV's car .......i think afta Amoli refused his pathtic offer at tedki.....

did DV have some special powers πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
i think he hasπŸ˜†tht's y our minds are so corrupted😳
Dont u jus love it........ our corrupted minds work wonders πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry long answer but had 2 😳
oh it's ok i loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Merci beaucoup

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
swfer thumbnail

o u r rite that might be kamoudi's broπŸ‘πŸΌ and i agree that it's too fake not to ve men especially bro but i'm afraid that even if there were any bro,don't tell me that they wud also put their sisters on stake😑😑😑😑🀒 and not rebel against thakurs,that wuld be so sick🀒
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: swfer

o u r rite that might be kamoudi's broπŸ‘πŸΌ and i agree that it's too fake not to ve men especially bro but i'm afraid that even if there were any bro,don't tell me that they wud also put their sisters on stake😑😑😑😑🀒 and not rebel against thakurs,that wuld be so sick🀒

yea he was shown so little that i completely 4got there was 1 bro ....... u no as terrible n gross as that sounds i think if a father can put his beti 4 stake than a bro wud hav no prob 🀒🀒 eg beturam 🀒.... but u had said b4 that there r no real men in this village except DV....  so we cant expect anything frm these namards Ouch