3 Idiots - Maan banaa KARAMCHAND...Chidd gaya JUNG

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Vinu's sexy spoilers:
--Nargis-- thumbnail
SHAADI ya phir GEET ki BARBAADI............Is it Bye Bye Baby???

From Maan to Geet............

Tere hothon ki hasi ban-ne ka khwab hai,
Teri aagosh me simat jaane ka khwab hai,
Tu lakh bachale daman ishq ke hatho,
Aasmaan banker tujhpar chhaa jaaneka khwab hai,
Jee bhi lenge agar zinda rehna pada tere bina,
Lekin tujhpar mar mitne ka khwab hai'

Especially for Munni.....Aa tuje JANNAT le chaloon............

Meri Taqdeer Jab Jannat Mujhe Le Jayegi
Mere Mehbub Teri Baahen Bahut Yaad Aayengi,

Maine Maana Ke Bahut Husn-E-Mujassim Hongi
Muqabla Kab Teri Shrafat Ka Wo Kar Payengi

Mere Mehbub Teri Baahen Bahut Yaad Aayengi
Meri Taqdeer Jab Jannat Mujhe Le Jayegi,

Itni Lazzat Se Hum Kisse Wahaan Ruthenge?
Itni Nazakat Se Wahaan Kaun Hume Manayegi

Kaun Hoga Jo Mere Naaz Apne Sir Utthayega
Kaun Hogi Jo Mujhpe Bijliyaan Girayegi

Kaun Honge Jo Mere Dard Samajh Payenge
Kaun Hogi Jo Meri Khamoshi Samajh Jayegi

Kaun Mere Gum Me Mujhe Tujh-Sa Sahara Dega
Kisski Ulfat Meri In Saanson Ko Mahekyegi

Maan' Kehta Hai Wahaan Per Haseen Bahut Honge
Kaun Si Hoor Mere Mehbub Sa Sharmayegi

Mere Mehbub Se Badhker Bhee Khub Ho To Kya
Mere Mehbub Sa Wo Dil Kahaan Se Layengi,

Viju..............Tere liye Jahanam pe.............

Jala vo aag mohabbat ki mere seene mein
khayyal gair ka aaye to khaak ho jaaye

Khulaa yeh aaj ki hum aag hain jahanam ki
charragh hote to shub bhar main jal gaye hote

na koi gham hai na taqdeer mai judaaye hai
hamare pyaar ki sadion se aashnaaye hai
meri nazar mai azal se qayaam hai tera
LIKHA HUA MERE CHEHRE PE NAAM HI TERA

Adding my small take..........

I liked it...i think it was a very TACTICAL episode...and logistically necessary to move the RAAZ forward....looking forward to the real MEAT of the story!!  I am a CARNIVORE..you know!!πŸ˜‰

The THRILL is back...phinally!!! πŸ₯³

ok...bring on the jhootis.............I am ready!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Pre_Cap muje CHEEZY laga.....Maan Dulha cum Dacu ziyaada laga...all that was missing was the TALWAAR!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res.....Will I make it today??πŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh mere sapno ke saudagar mujhe aisi jagah le jao
Main chahti hoon mere humsafar mujhe pariyon ki duniya dikhao

Pyaar hi pyaar ho jis jagah mujhe aisa jahan dikhao
Oh mere sapno ke saudagar mujhe aisi jagah le jao...

Chanda ki rath pe woh aayega ek din
Mujhe saath le ke woh jaayega ka ek din
Meri maang bhar deyga taaron se woh
Banayega dulhan mujhe, banayega dulhan mujhe
Banayega dulhan mujhe

Today episode was fabulous, humare CV's ka kya kehna, kaha hai na unn pur trust karo, roz roz patience lose na kiya karo....

Epi started with Geet in the office and MSK came in room...Loved it how Geet told him "abb paas aana hai toh koi naya bahana dhoondiye na" lolz...He is such a sweetheart yaar, very caring.....Loved Geet convo with Maan, Maan ki Geet, Maan Khurana...Iss naam ko sunn kur kissi ki himmat hai jo mere pass aaye hahahaha situation ko kaise chill kurna hai yeh koi MaanEet se seekhe...Both are perfect for eachother.....Munda pulled her leg and told her "you are not khurana yet, cause pheras not done, so she still Handa" and this Handa made her upset...Arey kudi teri batti aati jaati rehti hai kya, kabhi kabhi tu Handa nahin rehti, aisa kyon?

Brij buri baat beta, kisi ki baat chup kur nahin sunte hain, conclusions pur jump nahin kurte hain, behn ko maarne ka khayal nikalo, jeeju aapke bohut despo hain behn ke liye, kahye ka phokat mein panga leyne ka.....

AA battery kuch bhi kurlo, you guys cant take MaanEet place...not in this janam ok....Thank God Brij entered in room, and we saved by torture....Sorry yaar i like Arjun, but AA haven't clicked for me...Time pass ok, but cant be go go ga ga behind them...Specially when i am MaanEet die heart fan.....I lubed Brij, how innocently he was behaved "ji zaror".....

Haila Manisha kitni sohni lug rahi thi sajh dhaj ke lolz...Screen stealer hota ja raha hai lolz...And today he admitted that he is the boy, are u sure Manisha? Hmm so boys have some plans as well, wohooo kya hoga, hum daikheingye....Annie got tensed to know that MSK doesny like Arjun, what you guys think she will do?

Thank God MSK heard that Arjun was talking with NT, and they have some plan, but he missed the part where he praised them, and specially Geet part...MSK good that u are suspecting Arjun, but dont be blind, he is not there to hurt Geet..Geet ka dushman tumhare saath hi hai....It will fun to watch both hotties clash....Lubed it how he have told Maan ke apne daire mein rahiye, koi toh aaya mere sher ko takkar deyne....but end of the day MSK rules the world...

Haila Annie didnt know that Arjun is NT bro, chalo yeh bhi acha hai, and sorry to say she always so fake, the way he shocked it seems koi farkh nahin painda.....Anyways i wanna see what she will do now? I hope she will tell Arjun about what her sis and Dev did with Geet....

MSK tried to trapped Arjun, but Brij got trapped, Arjun was less bother...Abb yeh baat MSK nahin janta na...What you guys think, MSK will see Brij tomorrow? I am sure not, drag this till next week.....Loved Geet and Maan convo in car, cute convo...

Story is going really great, enjoying watching...Let see Brij ka kaisa hoga parda fash....From day 1 i knew it that Arjun likes Geet, and he will definitely be her friend like Meera, i am waiting to see how he will find out what his sister and Dev did to Geet....

Over all epi was good, specially for me, i enjoyed alot, and iam giving 9/10, 1 marks i cut for Aniies fakeness, rest were superb...3 hotties stole the epi.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera hi saaya tu hai.....
mujh mein samaya tu hai.....
har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe...

Khud ko mitaya maine......
teri balaayein maangi....
paya hai maine phir tujhe... 😳😳😳

Chahe tu chahe mujhko....
aisi adaayein maangi....
paya hai maine phir tujhe...😍
.......................................EDITED................................

r da CVs indirctly tellin us:
Golmaal, Golmaal, Everything Is Gonna Be Golmaal
Golmaal, Golmaal, Everything Is Gonna Be Golmaal

Go Go Go Golmaal, Go Go Go Golmaal,
Go Go Go Golmaal, Golmaal Is Back Again....

Apni Juda Hai Yaaro Harkat, Harkat, Rang Bhi Juda Hai Apna
Apni Churaane Ki Hai Fitrat, Fitrat, Dil Ko Bacha Ke Rakhna 😳😳
Go Go Go Golmaal, Go Go Go Golmaal.....

abt da episod - it was an averag episod.....very imp fr da story to move on ....i likd da Maan-Arjun-Brij ka triangle.....πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Arjun is a Gud boy bas raastha batak gaya hai...Oye MSK ki behen Anni - chalo usse raasthe pe laao.....πŸ˜†

Maan almost stepped over Arjun  - hmmm....so Maan wil step over his plan at da end....

da way Maan walkin towrds Arjun n Brij walkin in da opposite dirctn πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Maan n Arjun on one side n Brij on da odr......well can dis be sumthin dat tell us ven Brij tries to kill Geet...Arjun wil reach der frst n Maan wil follow n both vil handl Brij??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Tujhse hi dil yeh behla, tu jaise kalma pehla....
Chahun na phir kyun main tujhe...
Jis pal na chaha tujhko...
uss pal sazayein maangi....paya hai maine phir tujhe...
Sajde kiye hain lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe...

Guru got a haircut??hmm...😳😳Maaneet ki scene tho hamesha is touchin n sweet.....da dialogs r very meaninfl.....each n every expression talks....."Geet Khurana" sunke acha laga....aacha Brij wnts Geet to keep da surname??Y?? coz dey treatd her soooo well...yeah rite!!!! πŸ˜‘

Rishta naya rabba,
Dil chu raha hai,
Kheeche mujhe koi dore, teri ore..
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore, hai rabba
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore...

okie da fall looked fake to meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.....bt atleast kuch romance mil gaya.....i wd like to c a change in da romanc adaptd to Anni n Arjun nt similar to Maaneet...fallin - savin - eye lock.....kuch naya ho jaye naa😳.......Oye Brij da talwar man cam up......Geet ki romancin se problm hai...ab Maan ki behen bhi romanc nahi kar sakthi kya?? khud ki behen ke jaan ke peeche pada hai....aur logon ki behen ko tho akela chor do!!!😑

baki ke Break ke baadπŸ˜‰
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
And no pain no gain theory continued,,,,,,Expect the unexpected
BEst scene - Precap is enticing
i loved loved loved precap--------dreams do come true,,,,,,

Thrill is back.....
GC is flawless., best ....for angry and attitude Maan,  noone can close to him...and his scene with Arjun were good....Arjun was good tooo....
But AA scene was horrible.....sad they copied my maneet scene one more reson to hate them......and AA batteries romantic scene....completly discharge me...I cant help it.....
Ani geet scene okie.....DD acting is flawless....Ani is improving little bit ..though
What Future hold for us...noone knows...we get enticing precap and depressing article.....BUT thrill is back...... suspence is back. trauma is back toooo....so I want GHSP to be back with bang with marriage.....and want to shup them those who think its charm is over.....
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bearzoo Beshabab Benishaan
Benaam Khwahish Ka Dil Hai Jawaan
Bekhauf Besabr Bezubaan
Kaatil Ki Nazre Tiken Ge Kahaan

Kitne Chehre Hai
Raaz Gehre Hai
Raat Kaali Hai
Shak Sunehre Hai
Chalte Saaye Hai
Kadam Tehre Hai
Kya Kashmakash Hai Yeh

**EDITED**

A different start to a New Week

Character consistency of both Geet and Maan remained intact in the opening scene where Maan still shows his disturbed state of mind for Geet living alone at the outhouse and Geet on the other hand assuring him that he can talk to her whatever it is what's bothering him😊

But other than that i couldn't understand the essence of the entire seq....I felt it was shown just so that Brij gets to know what Geet's status with her Surname is and so that it triggers his anger moreπŸ˜•

The New BG music (For Maaneet) was something different and fresh...In fact almost all the latest BG's be it between Maan-Arjun ya Ani-Arjun are appeasing to the ears.πŸ˜‰

Ani-Arjun Seq....New development,they finally had their first fall and catch...But it was too fake...it had loads of resemblance with the earlier Geet falling on Maan seq...Mujhe Tab Maaneet Seq bhi fake laga...and today Ani-Arjun was also too fake...

Maan Singh Khurana still rooted - does not approve of ARJUN....no matter what  nobody or nothing can invade his though process.....Since the day he got to know ASR is NT's bro he has kept Arjun at a distance and still maintains it....and MSK being MSK hum isse kam expect bhi toh nahi karenge....πŸ˜‰

Arjun's dialogues in his so called Phone Conversation with NT....showed that he infact is a Nice Guy, is Good at Judging people but is influenced by NT or thats what is being projecting right now..Is Arjun somebody who will be influenced by NT to the core, or will he trust his instincts as the story unravelsπŸ˜‰

Loved the Progress in the Twist...Maan doubting Arjun being the culprit, and resolving to trap him, in the process giving Brij access to his Mission...

The three way parting be in paths,ways and respective missions was the show-stealer in today's episode

6 days is really taking a toll on our Actors...
They looked really tired and worn out...

Looking forward to the future episodes...

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The men took the cake today !!! while the women played dainty darlings ... stop stereotyping ...!!
Loved the Maan and Arjun takkar- Arjun is not a bad man!! aur ab woh pitne waala hai ... kyunki Annie ko sach ka pata lag gaya hai .. and now she is going to ignore him.. but not for too long ... cos his charm is something she may not be able to resist . lekin lagta hai ... that will also be a reason why Maan will hate Arjun more ...
It was an apt episode that opened up tracks for the coming days ...
For now, i am still dreaming about the new promo !! it was very dreamy !! well it looked like a dream ...
I am quiet looking forward to things going wrong, cos, its only when tings go wrong is there fun to set them right and make things happen your way! I love the idea of the current track ...

Arjun and Annie- complications on the way, but love will triumph ...
Maan and Geet-mess on the way, but love with conquer ...
Brij- AYM on the prowl ... he will almost get there only to lose it ...
Dadi- silent spectator to the tamasha, who perhaps will never again trust another ...

I am looking forward to the coming episodes ....!! 

The pedicure ensured, when trouble is brewing Maan will try an tackle all of it by himself while Geet will stay protected within the four walls of his heart and also his home ...!!

It was a takkar of the lords ....
The Handas
The Rathods
The Khuranas...

The war has begun !!!
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Highlights:

Maan worried for Geet, and finding reasons to meet.

Geet refused to be Geet Handa, and now, how can Brij's anger ever become tanda?

Annie in Arjun's arms is taken over by his charms.

Office folks look very hearty while making arrangements for new year party. Happy to take sides of bride and groom, but not brave enough to face boss's fume.

Maan in warning Annie has his brotherly authority flexed, and leaves Annie totally perplexed.

Arjun's phone talk reveals potential for harms, and sets off Maan's ever present alarms.

Annie confides in Geet her doubts and perplexity. Geet sheds light on the seeimg complexity.

Maan turns sleuth to uncover the truth. He sets a trap with a lonely nonexistent Geet. Arjun takes the bait and Brij follows suit.

Noteworthy Dialogs of the day:

"Paas ana hi hai tho nai bahane doondleejiyenaa"

"Aapke hote hue Geet kabhi akeli ho sakthi?"

"Mein Maan Ki Geet Hoon, Khuraana Khandaan Ki Geet, Geet Khuraana"

"Ab Mein Sirf Geet Hoon, Woh bhi sirf pheron tak"

Best Scene of the day (My POV): Dreams do come true ...................

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago