Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol... I am running late for work today, so my cute lil intern fired me, in return I promoted him to the post of a Volunteer from his current Intern position 🤣 This will go on till Max returns on Monday and hires the two of us back 😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Sameer was a sport during uthak baithak punishment. Everybody had fun. I was laughing at the whole enactment of Pamela and Sara-Ali. All of them were good. 

Ashmit is so cool. I can't believe it. He seems so relieved that Veena left. He even asked his "fans" to vote for Shweta and Sameer. Wah! 😉

I think Dolly still dislikes Shweta the most. She still believes that Sameer's judgment is swayed by Shweta. I'm not sure.

Why is Shweta still the Captain and why should Khali be fed for too long? Feeding Khali is the worst task.

Dolly was desperate that her Veer ji pick up a fight with someone and she was finally smiling when Khali warned Sameer. The Great Sameer and The Great Khali are silly-billys.

I liked the way Sameer apologized to Khali.

Sameer is in the dishwashing team so will he leave? Sameer is still my choice as the winner. I wish he at least stayed till finale. Dolly's work is done. She should bid goodbye. I hope she does.

All in all I loved today's episode. 👍🏼

Oh man!! That feeding Khali is the worst thing ever.  

I too am surprised by Ashmit's behavior. He is a totally different person. Maybe it's coz he has no one to chipkofy with. Shweta would smack him rotten if he tried that with her. 😆 The best pasrt today was Dolly sniffing Shweta's hair. LOL!! 😆

Khali just doesn't belong in the show. Why, oh why is he here? 🤢