Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

If at all it is not rumour and if that is going to happen......

God only has to save TA amma and Charu....
TA would be damn mad at them again and obviously they know what the consequences would be.......TA amma ku innoru chance romba kashtam 😆😆😆😆.......
aprom Lavanya veetuku kooda poga mudiyathu......bcos if charu is 100 percent sure she will  not get TA....her first revenge would be on TA amma......😆😆😆😆

Hope its just a rumour ...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
lets hope it might be a rumour...
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Diviya for the promo!!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninspirit

i read this on another forum that Charu and TA's mother are going to set an astrologist to say if thulasi is with him, TA will die soon or something like its dangerous to his life.. So Thulasi will move away from him?

i hope its just a rumor...i hope Mr.K doesn't show that on thendral and get a name of 200th serial with this astrology crap between couples....please no!

and as shubba akka said if TA get to know that charu and his family again trying to separate them...its over.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
OMG...Unable to believe is this old thulasi....What a fantastic understanding between tamizh-thulasi...Really thulasi character is calm before storm...Pavam lav , her mom and charu not knowing real char of thulasi they think she is calm and innocent so if they play and test her patience she ll be calm..They are going to realize if they test her rites wid her hubby and their realtionsip she is more than sudha .Even ta fears of her...Ta u beats ur brother puvi and u sing to ur wife tunes more than him...😆😆😆😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Someone said it correctly that new Girl is the one who acted in Anandham serial!!..I like her...Now very happy to see her back after a long time!!!

But i doubted wheter she will suit to Anand!!...Hehehe!!😆
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week was interesting with new characters into the serial..
Ninspirit thumbnail
eagerly waiting for this week's promo, hope suntv telecast promo today, but i doubt because of that show going on, don't know if they will tele cast serial promos
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninspirit

eagerly waiting for this week's promo, hope suntv telecast promo today, but i doubt because of that show going on, don't know if they will tele cast serial promos

yes u are right due to the 40th year celebration of the directors association they dint telecast any promo's tonight... so tomorrow they can show this week promos of all serials i feel..