FF: Whatever happens; happens for good-Part 9

libra25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends. i have started writing a ff. this is my first ff so kindly bare with any plot inadequacies and other goofups.... please do comment and give your suggestions......

PLOT.......

Maan Singh Khurana is a very passionate and dedicated fashion photographer highly creative and the first choice for most of them in the industry. MBA in finance and living in London away from his family he is a man of principles. His family is the typical happy go lucky Punjabi pind who are one of the known in the Delhi circle. Maan is the most sought for bachelor and all the family friends are looking at Maan as prospective groom for their lucky daughters eagerly waiting for him to come back, unaware that Maan is happily committed to a young and ravishing model, Aakansha. Maan is 26 now and is a perfect man to be with, despite being so popular and busy; he perfectly balances his professional and personal life. His family is constantly pressurising him to marry. For last three months he is trying to convince his beloved to enter into marriage vows but she has different plans........

part 1: page 1
part 2: page 3
part 3: page 4

part 4: page 6
Part 5: page 8
Part 6: page 11
part 7: page 15
part 8: page 23
part 9: page 32

all the people who want to get the pm please add me to your buddy list.....
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi dear

beautiful plot...looking forward for reading ur ff

plzz add me to ur pm list..

keep writing 

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add me to your pm list please😊
libra25 thumbnail

PART1

LONDON, 7am ......the alarm is buzzing....... a hand comes out of the duvet and hits the alarm clock to shut it. After 15 minutes an extremely handsome man emerges out of the duvet like a greek god rubbing his eyes. He looks adorably at his family picture kept on the side table and proceeds to the washroom to freshen up. While he is brushing his teeth a reminder in his phone beeps. He looks at the reminder and his face lightens up: tomorrow is his beloved's 24th birthday. he quickly gargles and take a bath. He gets ready to go for his shoot. Today he has only one assignment to complete. He slogs and tries to complete the assignment as soon as possible. It is already 7pm and he has yet not planned for the surprise party. He has to make it very special as today the love of his life will finally be agreeing to his proposal of getting married. He goes into the flashback.......

3 MONTHS BACK, SATURDAY 9PM.

His cell phone rings and his mamma has called.

Maan: hi mom..... how r u doing. How is everybody back home? How is my darling girlfriend doing (grand mom).

Mom: Maan it has been a year since we have been sending you different marriage proposals, but you have been out rightly rejecting all of them. Maan after finishing your Mba your dad wanted you to join the family business, but you didn't want to do it. we as your parents have always wanted you to be happy. You said you want to become a fashion photographer, we agreed.  Then you said London has better opportunities and you want to go there, we agreed to this also. What is it beta? Do you like somebody?

Maan thinks: he has not mentioned anything about marriage to her. Whenever he has earlier talked to her about she has always said that it is too early. He is not sure what to tell his mom as Aakansha is not ready now but he decides to formally ask her tomorrow.

Mom: Maan are you there??

Maan snaps out of his thoughts and replies: yes mom. Please give me some time. As i have taken up some important assignments and will not be able to come home for another two months. Once i come back then we can talk about it.

Mom: ok beta. We will not force you. Take care of yourself.

Maan: bye and take care mom, say hi to sweetheart.

Maan disconnects the call and thinks. Then he calls Aakansha- hi jaan. Wassup?

Aakansha: nothing much, going to have dinner.

Maan: missing me???

Aakansha: hmmmm......

Maan: care for a lunch date?

Aakansha: yeah sure.

Maan: then see you 1pm at the Presidency.

Aakansha: done. Bye. Love you.......... muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Maan: muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Next day at 1pm at the Presidency, Aakansha arrives dressed in a beautiful red Valentino, looking absolutely stunning. A waiter approaches her and takes her to the poolside. As soon as see reaches the site she is awestruck. It is beautifully decorated with white carnations and red ribbons. A man dressed in black Versace suit looking all debonair approaches her and asks the lady for the dance. As they are lost in each other's arm swaying on soft romantic ballad, Maan kneels down and proposes her for marriage. Aakansha looks at him all astonished and then moves to the table.

Maan pulls the chair for her and makes her sit. Aakansha is all lost in thoughts.

Maan: have i said something wrong or inappropriate?

Aakansha snaps out and says: Maan you know I am yet not ready for marriage. I have to look at my career. As you know in this profession there is no place for married women.

Maan: it is not like that jaan. I am also in the same profession. I work with so many models, married or unmarried. This does not hold any importance if you are talented and beautiful. We have been in a relationship for almost 2 years now. I think it is time for us to get married. Then i will not have to sneak at night in your house and can have you completely for myself always. I will not stop you from working even after marriage.

Aakansha: it's not like that. Most of the photographers and agencies do not prefer to work with married models. Leave this after marriage we will have to go back to India then what will happen to my career? Will your family members allow me to do modelling after marriage?

Maan: my family is not the conservative ones. They have allowed my sis to become a fashion designer. They are open to women working and being independent. Anyways after the marriage we will be living in India, and there also i will be there working with you, so you don't have to worry. I am sure you will love my family members.

Aakansha: ok, give me some time to think and complete my prior commitments.

Maan: done. After 3 months your birthday is coming. That will be the day when we finally decide about our marriage and i will make you talk to my family members on the conference call.

Aakansha: done. Now let's eat. I am starving....

Maan's phone rings and he snaps out. : hi rahul, what is the time?

Rahul: 8pm, you haven't come till now. We need to prepare for the party.

Maan: dude reaching in 10 mins. The keys are kept under the doormat. You open the apartment and sit inside.

PRECAP: the surprise...............

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
loved the concept............ plzz add me to ur pm list
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept 
 loved it yaar!!!
update soon..............
Edited by ramahesh - 13 years ago