EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ppl SBS just posted on its FB wall MoNaya are on today 😛

res will update when it goes on air 😃

Headline just aired - Mohit Sanaya Bane Khaas Mehmaan

edit:

as we know Mohit Sanaya are hosts today

San wore a red dress in keeping with the Xmas theme and Mohit wore a white T with a red jacket and jeans for the show

they started by showing MoNaya decorating a xmas tree and San said hi to everyone saying hi i m ur Sanaya and was ur Gunjan, i m here with someone but he is upset with me and she goes over to where Mohit is but he is cutely saying i dont wanna talk to u dont come here 😆

she says mohit is upset with me and then Mohit wishes everyone a merry Xmas and San says they would be hosting the show today and Mohit comes ard and says San would continue talking we shd get a look at the headlines when she says actually we have to talk about so much are meeting after a month

later Mohit sings for Sanaya again the song Tum ho toh gaata hai dil  as she says i always tell Mohit he has a very good voice and i feel he shd participate in a singing reality show ... and says if ever a celeb singing reality show happens u shd compete or something like sa re ga ma pa where today finals will be held

post that seg Mohit is shown asking San abt Xmas .. as to why is it celebrated and she says to celebrate the birth of Jesus he asks then why does Santa come and San says to give us gifts so Mohit teases her and says u dint get me any gift and she says hey stop lying and says i got gifts for you in fact i am here .. and i m ur Xmas gift so Mohit comes and puts his arm ard her and both wish each other a  merry Xmas ... Mohit says speaking of gifts there are so many ppl who are getting gifts today since its their bday today so lets wish em a happy bday and the bday segments of ishaan of sgp veer of uttaran are shown 

😆  next Mohit asks San to come as miss kitty would be here and San says i hope i m looking nice she asks him how does she look he says perfect .. so San says u would of course say that 😆 and the miss kitty seg airs

Later Mohit says on masterchef akshay cheated while competing with kat .. and San says why .. wait because all the men are cheaters 😆 Mohit says we arent it was just a small game

San says ask Katrina if the cheating was major or not and Mohit says yes thats what i have to do now ask katrina 😆 so San says go and have a look at how katrina feels .. and the seg is aired

later Mohit Sanaya speak about salman and vidya on bigg boss while speaking about ashmit and veena as well and then Mohit says we have seen some episodes of bigg boss together and San says i used to watch bigg boss but now since one month that i have been away so i have lost touch with the happenings

later they had a segment about the top 10 chugli's of chugli chachi of this year where they said SBS had been the first show to break the news of our Gunjan Samrat -  Mohit Sanaya  are dating for real and that was later confirmed by them as was the news of MJHT going off air first broken by SBS as they aired the clips of SaJan' marriage scenes in the BG ðŸ˜ģ

as the show ended Mohit Sanaya showed the tree they decorated together and said it feels good to be on SBS again and we had a lovely time here and wished the viewers a merry Xmas and new year while San held Mohit hand ðŸ˜ģ

links - edited again - hey guys i had some pms act the links not working so i have replaced them ðŸ˜ģ

start of the show thanks to drish : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njr9WHogpwM

gals the links below start from the sa re ga ma seg the yt link above is the seg with which the show has begin

Click Here To Watch Video Part 1
Click Here To Watch Video Part 2
Click Here To Watch Video Part 3

alt links

Click Here To Watch Video Part 1
Click Here To Watch Video Part 2
Click Here To Watch Video Part 3
Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG reeeeeeeee

my cousin is telling me this and it seems like a dream to me.........I was missing them so badly
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

IF BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my spammerrrrrrrrrrrrr ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
:ooooooooooooooooooooooooo *dead*
aashizin thumbnail
aani they made my chrismas rocking
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
tell me this is not a dream

I was day dreaming kab ka...........I wanted to make a siggy and I was like GOSHH no MJHT and no SBS....how long...and now this....m NUMBBBBBBBBBBB
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMG OMG OMG O M G
-Jyotika- thumbnail
OMGGGGGG.. This all looks like a dream!!!!😍😍
-Drishti- thumbnail
😍😍😍ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ

i can't even typee properlyy!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!! <3333