Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Oops! she is actually making monograms on handkerchiefs for AS. I remember mentionning it somewhere in jest after she had bought those two packets, but never thought that she would spend every waking hour at home actually doing it. She better be fast, has only 3 more days to go before Lover Boy returns.
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey a question for all those who are authorities on the subject of JJKN and Betty la Fea...

If I understand this rite....as of now Armaan and Mallika are enjoying a kinda 'honeymooning' period in Goa..or wherever they are!! I mean the physical and emotional kind. And he is still calling Jassi and telling her he misses her, loves her etc etc??? What in the tarnations is going on? Am i to believe that sweet, naive Jassi does not know this.....or is ignoring it? Is she fine that the guy she is crazy about and the guy who SAYS he is crazy about her....is right now fooling around with someone he is engaged to be married to??

JASSI IS OK WITH THIS??!!???!! Maybe in the 'phoren' version this attitude works...but when they r trying to show sati-savithri Jassi in an Indian scenario.....is this working?? An INdian woman...no matter how braindead..... is not really the kind who will condone pre-marital sex.

Someone pls clarify this for me!!

KK_lassi thumbnail

HI EVERYONE,

IF ANY ONE COULD CATCH "THE RKB SHOW" WHICH IS TELECASTED ON "SAHARAMUMBAI" AT 8.30PM IN INDIA.

YESTERDAY THEY HAD EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SAMIR SONI.

I ACCIDENTLY GOT ITS ENDING PART.

SOME ONE ASKED FOR HIS BIRTHDAY- 29TH SEPTEMBER , AND HE WILL TURN 32 NOW.

KK😉 

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that our unspoilt, naive, trusting "naazon se pali-badi hui" Jassi even knows the meaning of half the vocabulary you used Anitha. She probably still thinks birds and bees are responsible for babies. She is just an MBA in Finance, probably from a "ladies only" college. I dont think finance books contain that info. What does she know of the kind of mischief men and women can get up to?
FreshAir thumbnail

the handkerchief embroidery has to be a new low for Jassi. Although I know girls do stupid things and go too far and go overboard when "in love" (I use that phrase loosely).. but come on.

If Armaan "really" liked her he wouldn't have gone to Goa, depsite what his father or anyone else has to say. The boy has no "cajones" to speak off.

Purab is eerie now. Rich and powerful with too much time on his hands to meddle with other peoples' lives.

Nandu... well I feel like he is the only rational one on the show. Atleast he acts according to the situation, unlike Jassi and her twitching lips and nervousness or Armaan and his frustrating about-turns and hand slams.

surnita thumbnail
At the end of La Fea the character who plays indian Malaika tells Betty that he refused her ehem marital relations when he fell in love with Betty - perhaps thats whats going on here to?!?!?
Morgoth thumbnail
Nandu is only rational when Pari is not around. Otherwise he acts stupidly too.