FF: Life's a Rollercoaster-updated pt 17 pg 67 - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
awww suvi its great i luv the 1st part its really finny  thnx for the update now im waiting for lost love post it na plzthanks sanu but u'll have to wait for lost love I will update that later
ohk
Originally posted by Suvi7884

thanks sanu but u'll have to wait for lost love I will update that later
ohk suvi
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 7
"I mean, he is going to come here first!"
"But baba will be angry if he finds out"
"That is why he hasn't told them he is coming"
"I don't want him to get into trouble because of me"
Tina smirked and said "He is your brother. He'll talk himself out of it somehow"
I got up off her lap and sat next to her on the sofa, "What do you mean by that?"
"Nothing" she giggled. I tried to hide my smile but ended up laughing with her.
"Tina?"
"Hmm"
"You'll always be there for me na?"
"Don't ask stupid questions!"
"But promise me, please?"
"Okay baba, I promise that I'll always be near you when you need me"
"How can you stand me, Tina. Aren't you frustrated by now?"
"Why are you asking me all this?"
"I don't know! Just answer me"
"Naku, remember when my papa went?
"Yes" I tried hard to omit those memories of Tina from my mind. She had attempted suicide but thankfully, nothing happened to her.
"I was heartbroken, I even..."
"I know.."
"But Naku you helped me, supported me, told me that my papa would want me to live life, that he would want me to be happy. The same thing applies for you Naku. Do you think that Raj would be happy to see you like this?"
"No, but"
"But what? You need to be strong, you need to fulfill Raj's dreams as if they were your own"
"I am..."
"Huh? By drinking all night and risking your life?"
"No!"
"Then what, by pretending that you were saving Priya's life but it was actually an attempt to kill yourself. You actually think that I won't understand what you were doing?"
"Tina, it's not like that"
"Then?"
"I..."
"You thought that if you died while saving Priya, it wouldn't count as suicide?" Her matter-of-fact tone irritated me, but not more than the fact that she was right. My silence just acknowledged that she was. 
After a few minutes of the awkward silence she finally spoke up, "I have to go to the office. If you want to come, then come"
I hesitated, then nodded. I followed her to her car and we drove off in silence.

There was some sort of commotion going on. Heaps of people were gathered around in the foyer, shouting. It was like the times at school when there was a fight, with spectators surrounding the fight, cheering them on. Tina didn't remain stunned like me, she started pushing through the crowd, and I rushed in behind her. Some fat guy wearing a white kurta and several gold chains stood there, with a few guys that looked like his body guards, and another guy who was much younger than the others, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. "Do you know who I am? How dare you keep me waiting for so long?" the fat guy was shouting. Ruby, the receptionist, was trying her best to console him, but in vain. Ruby saw Tina and looked down, as if she was ashamed of something. Tina strutted calmly towards the guy and asked "Could I help you sir?" The man was much taller than her, and when he stopped talking at looked down at her, it was a very funny sight. A big fat guy looking confused, and cool, calm, Tina who looked like she knew everything even though she didn't.
"Who are you?" he asked
"Tina Mehra, owner of this company. How may I help you sir?"
"You don't know who I am! Do you know how long I have been waiting here? I can close down little companies like yours in no time!"
Tina sighed, and looked towards me for help. 
"Sir, who are you?" I said, trying hard to control myself from yelling back at him.
"Huh? I am Shreeram Patil, politician, and leader of the Indian Leaders party." (How am I supposed to know how to name a political party?) 
Politician. I should have guessed that he was one. I hated Indian politicians, they all seemed corrupt and selfish to me. 
"Sir, would you please stop yelling"
"How dare you order me around!"
"Sir, you may be a politician in India but this is Australia, and over here everyone is equal. Bribery and corruptness won't work here"
Shreeram Patil seemed miffed, but realized my point and turned to Tina.
"I will come back tomorrow, my son will book an appointment."
"Sure sir" Tina nodded, and tried to hide her smug smile but failed.
 I turned towards the guy in the jeans, "Hi"
He looked at me, amused, "Hey"
Why did this guy look so familiar? "You are his son?" I said, looking at Shreeram Patil. It was sort of weird that a stuck-up politician would have a modern and easy going son.
"Yes" he nodded, "Um, Dutta" 
"Nakusha" I reluctantly shook his outstretched hand.
Suvi😳
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago

Reserved...

Edited;;

FINALLY... Finally... Finally.. Finally ok i will stop😆....

Yaaaaaaay Dutta finally (again) cameeeee .. woohoo.. hailaaa SP needs to calm down.. awww D is an easy going guy.. coool 😉 ...
Ohh now i get it... she wanted to kill herself but didnt want it to be suicide.. bewakoof ladki😡😆 
Buttt I LOVED it cause Dutta finally came... but wheres my baaji? i thought he would cum  ... No1 is showin baaji.. LTL mein bhi wo missin hain n now he aint here either😭

Buttttt great updateeee😉 ... Thanks for the PM... Continue soon😳
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
nice..its getting interesting...continue soon..thanks for the pm..
Originally posted by shilpita87

nice..its getting interesting...continue soon..thanks for the pm..
Thanks and ur welcome😊
nice! so shreeram patil is into politics ...🤔
dutta is amused remembering the girl from last night and drunk nakku has selctive amnesia now 😆
cool! what does dutta do? waiting to know him more 😍

nice update suvi! 👏 keep writing 👍🏼

Edited by -priya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved...

Edited;;

FINALLY... Finally... Finally.. Finally ok i will stop😆....lol finally u stopped😆

Yaaaaaaay Dutta finally (again) cameeeee .. woohoo.. hailaaa SP needs to calm down.. awww D is an easy going guy.. coool 😉 ...he acts easy going
Ohh now i get it... she wanted to kill herself but didnt want it to be suicide.. bewakoof ladki😡😆 I know...bewakoof😆
Buttt I LOVED it cause Dutta finally came... but wheres my baaji? i thought he would cum  ... No1 is showin baaji.. LTL mein bhi wo missin hain n now he aint here either😭 aww dont cry woh aa jayega lol and aise aye ga that u'll love it! hayye😍 right now I am imagining him coming and the scene is hawt😆

Buttttt great updateeee😉 .thanks.. Thanks for the PM..ur welcome. Continue soon😳
Thanks for commenting
tc🤗
omg omg omg dutta is here yaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeppieeeeeeee lol i dont like that politician anyway thnx suvi it was nice
Originally posted by iluvltsl

omg omg omg dutta is here yaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeppieeeeeeee lol i dont like that politician anyway thnx suvi it was nice
Thanks sanu
Yes you wont like the politician😡 Jess knows why😛
I am glad ki tu itniii khush ho gayi😆