Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kiran255

OH SUVi
its gettng really interseting 
cant wait to read more =)
i know right same here cant wait either suvi c'mon write next part yaar
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 8
Sorry for the delay, I went to the library recently and I got a lot of books😃 so I didn't feel like writing anything😆
I clasped my Miu Miu pink leather clutch and traipsed out of the house, dreading the lecture I would get from Tina for being late. I had been talking to Baji till midnight, since I couldn't meet him in person. Oh, how I missed my sweet brother. His flight from Malaysia to here got postponed for two days, but he was finally coming to Australia tonight. I had a meeting with Mr. Patil the same time his flight was arriving, and Baji had convinced me that he would manage to stay in a hotel until I could come to pick him up. I arrived at the building, and trudged inside. 
"Good morning, maam" Ruby appeared beside me, startling me.
"Good morning, Ruby. Have you seen Tina?"
"Yes maam, she is in her cabin with Mr Patil"
"Junior or senior?" 
"Err junior, maam" Ruby was slightly taken aback by my informality.
"Oh okay, thanks" I gave her a sanguine smile and walked to the lift.
Dutta Shreeram Patil, my client and the most irritating person I had ever met. Tina had assigned me with the job of renovating his house, even though I rarely designed anything anymore. I usually dealed with the financial aspect of the business rather than designing, and we never did houses, only public or private buildings, halls etc. but Dutta had paid an extraordinary amount of money for the interior designing of his house, so we were obliged to accept. I had only recently recalled where exactly I had seen his face, and unfortunately it had been in the middle of a meeting. Saying 'Shit' in a meeting wasn't very appropriate, but thankfully only Tina heard. I still hadn't talked to Dutta about it, I was too embarrassed, and I didn't need another reason for him to mock me about. Possibly, he had forgotten all about that night. I knocked on the door of Tina's cabin, still lost in my thoughts about how annoying, repulsive, and spoilt Dutta was.
"Come in" Tina called. I opened the door, stepping inside and trying to avoid her hostile stare. I hated moments like these, where I couldn't meet Tina's eyes. It made me feel weak. 
"Hey Naku!" Dutta said, with an infuriating saccharinity in his voice. 
"Good morning, Mr Patil" I replied, returning his smile with a steely stare. 
"Nakusha, you..." Tina stopped herself from scolding me infront of Dutta and gestured at the chair beside her. I sat down, waiting for her to tell me what to do.
"Well, I have talked to Dutta about what he wants in the house, and we have prepared a small list. I want you to go with him, and have a look at the place."
"Me? Why?"
"Because, this project is your responsibility, not anyone else's"
Tina looked as if she was in a bad mood, so I didn't bother to argue with her. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and got up. "I need to get somethings from my cabin, then I'll go." I said to Dutta. Turning back towards Tina I whispered, "Baji is coming tonight, after our meeting with Mr Patil, can you come along with me to pick him up?" Tina hesitated, but nodded affirmatively. I smiled, satisfied, and went to my cabin.

I didn't like sitting in random people's cars. Even if the random person is my client. The car smelt like caramel for some reason, and even though I loved caramel, I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. We sat in an awkward silence for a while, until Dutta tried to make me talk.
"So...."
"Hmmm"
"You like all this interior designing thing?"
"I completed several courses on interior designing two years ago, so I am qualified"
"That's not really answering my question, but anyways...."
"You like living in gilded palaces?" I asked suddenly
"Huh?"
"I mean, looking at the list you made with Tina..." I giggled
"Oh" he chuckled, "Nah, I wanted to make the house the way my mother likes. She likes all that bright, showy stuff"
"Is your mother in Australia?"
"No, she is in India right now. But she will be coming next week" His eyes sparkled with happiness at the thought.
"Oh"
"What about your parents?"
"I..." I didn't feel like replying to his question, so I looked out of the window. He realized that he had stepped into an uncomfortable zone, and remained quiet.
We were driving past Priya's house. A slight movement near the balcony caught my eye. Some one was trying to break into the house!
"Stop the car!" I nearly yelled.
"Whats the matter?"
"Just stop the damn car!"
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Reserved

Edited;;
Sorry for the late comment... wasnt home😆 but i saved my space u see😉
To the update... Miu miu pink leather... Ahhh theres something in the name that cracks me up😆😆 or im just in a mood to laugh😆😆 Dutta is the person who was at her house when she was drunk.. Well im hoping it was him😆... Yaaay now that she will design his house, they can get closer😉... I got a song "Aa paas aa... Aa paas aa sanam, saho na jaye dooriyan ka gham tujhe hai kasam"😆 ok ok im crazy  
Anyway... Hailaaaaaa😲 Someone breaking in Priya's house?Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ... Please tell me it's not baaji lol😆... Lol Now nakku will be wonder woman n try catch him init😆
Suvi man... Allow it... Again cliffhanger? 😡 Woman u will kill me...
Thanks for the PM.. Great update.. Continue soon😳 
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
nice part...who was the guy who came to nakku when she was drunk...if dutta looked like raj then she would have remembered him right...intrigued! plz continue soon...and do study too!
wow!!!!!!! Dutta was the person in Nakkushouse that night.........Who was entering Priyas house???????? may be Baaji........
a nice updt.........continue soooooon
Originally posted by shilpita87

nice part.Thanks..who was the guy who came to nakku when she was drunk...if dutta looked like raj then she would have remembered him right...intrigued! I'll answer all of the questions later😉 plz continue soon.sure..and do study too! study? why study?

Thanks 
take care🤗
Originally posted by ushankitvc

wow!!!!!!! Dutta was the person in Nakkushouse that night.....mhmm idk....Who was entering Priyas house???????? may be Baaji........Baaji? mm maybe
a nice updt...thanks......continue soooooon
tc🤗
lol naku stil hasnt realizd it wz duta wv hr dat nyt!! lmao she wud defogt a shok  wen she findz owt lol..tina in bad mood bt y?? awh baji cumn soon :-)

awh D rli exitd dat hz mum is cumn lukz lyk dey hav a nyc relationshp by da lukz of it lol omg woz hapenin in priyaz house..burglary??

thnx 4 pm continue soon.xxx
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
Sorry for the late comment... wasnt home😆 but i saved my space u see😉
To the update... Miu miu pink leather... Ahhh theres something in the name that cracks me up😆😆 or im just in a mood to laugh😆😆but its a gorgeous clutch..i want it!!😆 Dutta is the person who was at her house when she was drunk.. Well im hoping it was him😆... Yaaay now that she will design his house, they can get closer😉..yeah, i am thinking of ways to make them get to know each other better. I got a song "Aa paas aa... Aa paas aa sanam, saho na jaye dooriyan ka gham tujhe hai kasam"😆 ok ok im crazy  and what do you expect them to do during that song?😉😆
Anyway... Hailaaaaaa😲 Someone breaking in Priya's house?😲 ... Please tell me it's not baaji lol😆..maybbee!😆. Lol Now nakku will be wonder woman n try catch him init😆 definetly
Suvi man... Allow it... Again cliffhanger? 😡 Woman u will kill me...sowwie actually, i wasnt going to have the balcony thing so soon, but then the update wouldn't have ended in a cliffhanger, unless tasha in a car is a cliffhanger😆 so i was like chalo i will just stick this in here now😆
Thanks for the PM..ur welcome Great update.thanks. Continue soon😳 

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol naku stil hasnt realizd it wz duta wv hr dat nyt!!mmmm she has lmao she wud defogt a shok  wen she findz owt lol..tina in bad mood bt y?? u'll find out😉 awh baji cumn soon :-)

awh D rli exitd dat hz mum is cumn lukz lyk dey hav a nyc relationshp by da lukz of it they do😊lol omg woz hapenin in priyaz house..burglary??i dont know

thnx 4 pm ur welcome😊 continue soon.xxx