Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tina meets Baji
So this isn't really a part of the story, its in Tina's POV. I just felt like writing it so I did. Enjoy!
.......................................................................................
I walked in without knocking. Stupid me, stupid, stupid me. He was standing there, he hadn't realized I was there, yet. He turned around, with a bemused expression and raised an eyebrow when he saw me. He was topless, wearing only denim jeans. His hair was slightly spiked and he had a towel around his neck. A drop of water trickled down from his hair onto his abs. I controlled the urge to go up to him and...what the heck? What was I thinking? I looked down, taking my eyes off his built body. He ambled over to his wardrobe, and pulled out a t-shirt. The way he was doing it, keeping one eye on me, was just oh-so-hawt. (*faints* Don't wear the shirt!!)He wore the shirt, and grinned at me, flashing those cute dimples of his. 
"Tina, right?" he asked.
I cleared my throat, but still I couldn't say anything, so I just nodded. 
I didn't have to stand there too long, because just then, Naku came in.
She looked so happy, I could even sense some of that old spark in her eyes. She ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him in a big bear hug. "Bhai!"
"Naku!"
Oh how sweet! So sweet it made me sick, I hated mushy stuff that wasn't in movies. I used to love romantic things, sweet things, but ever since....
I stopped my mind from running away to where I didn't want it to go. Instead, I concentrated on the delicious hot chocolate in my hands.
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haila suvi.. u planning to kill me?

He sounds delicious lol... excuse me while i drool over him...    

*Sophie in baajiland*
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! superb!!!!!!!!!Tina crazy abt Baaji............U portrayed Baaji so hawt......... hmmmm.........Baaji an Tina...............wow !!!!
Looking frwrd fr ur nxt updt..........updt soooooon.......
Thanx fr PM
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

If baaji reads this he'll be like....seriously  Me that hot....huh...cause i feel that he is more of a teddy bear kind person...when you wrote about baaji i was thinking of dutta like that..lol

nice..continue soon...Thanks for pm
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shilpita87

If baaji reads this he'll be like....seriously  Me that hot....huh...cause i feel that he is more of a teddy bear kind person...when you wrote about baaji i was thinking of dutta like that..lol

nice..continue soon...Thanks for pm

@Bold... Dats y he sleeps with a teddy bear in ek ajnabee  
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Haila suvi.. u planning to kill me? noo

He sounds delicious lol... excuse me while i drool over him...    

*Sophie in baajiland* Imagine what if felt like while writing it...I was imagining it and oh god I nearly fainted😆 

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! superb!!!!!!!!!Tina crazy abt Baaji............U portrayed Baaji so hawt......... hmmmm.........Baaji an Tina...............wow !!!! Thanks! who isn't crazy about Baji?😆

Looking frwrd fr ur nxt updt..........updt soooooon.......
Thanx fr PM ur welcome😊

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

If baaji reads this he'll be like....seriously  Me that hot...he is!😆.huh...cause i feel that he is more of a teddy bear kind person.well he is that too, I was more like imagining Vinay..when you wrote about baaji i was thinking of dutta like that..lol You want Dutta like that? hmmm I will try to put in a topless Dutta😆

nice.thanks.continue soon...Thanks for pm ur welcome

kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice intro Suvi ... Waiting for the next update! Edited by -priya - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -priya

Nice intro Suvi ... Waiting for the next update! 

Thanks😊