A new "MALLIKA "of TN Arushia

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today 's episode was a boring episode. Arushi thinks that she is the princess of TN. omg !!!!!! pl. save us from her torture. 😡. What happened to pratigya?Now think that Mann ki Awaz ...Maid ban jaye...we people r .........  Mad ban jaye by this Track. Even the Piyasia 's acting is much better than that Arusia. GD expressions r marvelous than this Arushi. why she is always overacting and giving useless body gestures ? . it looks very comic type . In my POV, she deserves a tight slap from P OR K . After that only she will understand the revenge.   I know P is her elder sis it does not mean that she will torture her like that. what happen to Pratigya's self respect? The main thing is that P is aware of her intentions she knew that Arushi is doing purposely even though she is supporting her like good sis. why is it? ARUSHI TYPE people does not understand the good language the deserves a slap. becoz "laathon ke bhhoot batonse se nahi mante"
Pratigya has to be stand equally in any case of injustice that is the main thing of her character she should not  be degrade herself.  She should always oppose wrong things from any person not only her in laws but her own parents and Ssiter, brother etc. That would be the real justice to her character and viewers. Becoz this type of jethani devrani drama is everywhere it is not new thing. i will give the e.g. Behene, saathiya, Chaand chupa badal mai . we fed up from this sisters drama. We want innovating things from cv. I hope they will give us very soon. This the big quality of this show it is really realistic but they have to show all realistic things not the craps. New things should be there instead of all this sas bahu drama . I just hate this.
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: k_83

Today 's episode was a boring episode. Arushi thinks that she is the princess of TN. omg !!!!!! pl. save us from her torture. 😡. What happened to pratigya?Now think that Mann ki Awaz ...Maid ban jaye...we people r .........  Mad ban jaye by this Track. Even the Piyasia 's acting is much better than that Arusia. GD expressions r marvelous than this Arushi. why she is always overacting and giving useless body gestures ? . it looks very comic type . In my POV, she deserves a tight slap from P OR K . After that only she will understand the revenge.   I know P is her elder sis it does not mean that she will torture her like that. what happen to Pratigya's self respect? The main thing is that P is aware of her intentions she knew that Arushi is doing purposely even though she is supporting her like good sis. why is it? ARUSHI TYPE people does not understand the good language the deserves a slap. becoz "laathon ke bhhoot batonse se nahi mante"
Pratigya has to be stand equally in any case of injustice that is the main thing of her character she should not  be degrade herself.  She should always oppose wrong things from any person not only her in laws but her own parents and Ssiter, brother etc. That would be the real justice to her character and viewers. Becoz this type of jethani devrani drama is everywhere it is not new thing. i will give the e.g. Behene, saathiya, Chaand chupa badal mai . we fed up from this sisters drama. We want innovating things from cv. I hope they will give us very soon. This the big quality of this show it is really realistic but they have to show all realistic things not the craps. New things should be there instead of all this sas bahu drama . I just hate this.

Amma said she was the princess? What happened?
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Amma said she was the princess? What happened?[/QUOT
Actually in today's segment of sbb krishna is calling her NAKLI Malika " or nakli malkin . so i just gave her this crowned title becoz nowdays she is behaving like Malika. Amma's princess is only P. Arushi is our PRINCESS.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 OMG SAVE US FROM HER

Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wen she wud get the real prize for her performance from shakti she will definitely realize her skills n her real actual status ! wait for  the return of real shakti after 21 days !
laks76 thumbnail
Today 's episode was a boring episode. Arushi thinks that she is the princess of TN. omg !!!!!! pl. save us from her torture. 😡. What happened to pratigya?Now think that Mann ki Awaz ...Maid ban jaye...we people r .........  Mad ban jaye by this Track. Even the Piyasia 's acting is much better than that Arusia. GD expressions r marvelous than this Arushi. why she is always overacting and giving useless body gestures ? . it looks very comic type I completely agree with u. her acting is really bad. the body gestures and i still don;t get why she moves her body when she delivers the dialogue. people r telling pratigya's acting was bad at the beginnging then she improved so this girl will also improve. but she is in the show from the beginning she is not like komal or GD who came later. so this girl should know abt acting by now. . In my POV, she deserves a tight slap from P OR K . After that only she will understand the revenge.   I know P is her elder sis it does not mean that she will torture her like that. what happen to Pratigya's self respect? The main thing is that P is aware of her intentions she knew that Arushi is doing purposely even though she is supporting her like good sis. why is it? ARUSHI TYPE people does not understand the good language the deserves a slap. becoz "laathon ke bhhoot batonse se nahi mante"
Pratigya has to be stand equally in any case of injustice that is the main thing of her character she should not  be degrade herself.  She should always oppose wrong things from any person not only her in laws but her own parents and Ssiter, brother etc. That would be the real justice to her character and viewers. Becoz this type of jethani devrani drama is everywhere it is not new thing. i will give the e.g. Behene, saathiya, Chaand chupa badal mai . we fed up from this sisters drama. We want innovating things from cv. I hope they will give us very soon. This the big quality of this show it is really realistic but they have to show all realistic things not the craps. New things should be there instead of all this sas bahu drama . I just hate this.you r absolutely correct now it is like sas bahu drama sister trying to create drift between sister. i think now it is the trend everywhere in the star plus serial the sister thing is going. u r right what is with this sister drama. cv show something different.

k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

wen she wud get the real prize for her performance from shakti she will definitely realize her skills n her real actual status ! wait for  the return of real shakti after 21 days !

V ery True!!!!but 21 days means how many episodes? we have to tolerate her revenge yaar. She is  not only doing atyachar on P but also on viewers.

Shashi2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_83

V ery True!!!!but 21 days means how many episodes? we have to tolerate her revenge yaar. She is  not only doing atyachar on P but also on viewers.

😲 no it will not for too long ! cv's willl hav to stop dis crap soon ! 😡 Arushi deserves a kick 😡😡😡😡
😲
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Today 's episode was a boring episode. Arushi thinks that she is the princess of TN. omg !!!!!! pl. save us from her torture. 😡. What happened to pratigya?Now think that Mann ki Awaz ...Maid ban jaye...we people r .........  Mad ban jaye by this Track. Even the Piyasia 's acting is much better than that Arusia. GD expressions r marvelous than this Arushi. why she is always overacting and giving useless body gestures ? . it looks very comic type I completely agree with u. her acting is really bad. the body gestures and i still don;t get why she moves her body when she delivers the dialogue. people r telling pratigya's acting was bad at the beginnging then she improved so this girl will also improve. but she is in the show from the beginning she is not like komal or GD who came later. so this girl should know abt acting by now. . In my POV, she deserves a tight slap from P OR K . After that only she will understand the revenge.   I know P is her elder sis it does not mean that she will torture her like that. what happen to Pratigya's self respect? The main thing is that P is aware of her intentions she knew that Arushi is doing purposely even though she is supporting her like good sis. why is it? ARUSHI TYPE people does not understand the good language the deserves a slap. becoz "laathon ke bhhoot batonse se nahi mante"
Pratigya has to be stand equally in any case of injustice that is the main thing of her character she should not  be degrade herself.  She should always oppose wrong things from any person not only her in laws but her own parents and Ssiter, brother etc. That would be the real justice to her character and viewers. Becoz this type of jethani devrani drama is everywhere it is not new thing. i will give the e.g. Behene, saathiya, Chaand chupa badal mai . we fed up from this sisters drama. We want innovating things from cv. I hope they will give us very soon. This the big quality of this show it is really realistic but they have to show all realistic things not the craps. New things should be there instead of all this sas bahu drama . I just hate this.you r absolutely correct now it is like sas bahu drama sister trying to create drift between sister. i think now it is the trend everywhere in the star plus serial the sister thing is going. u r right what is with this sister drama. cv show something different.

very true !!
in coming days title of the serial would be e.g

1. kyonki jethani bhi kabhi behen thi.
2. Kahani har behen ki.
3. Kahi to hogi ...meri behen
4. Kismat har behen ki  and finally we will say Na ana is des meri Behena.......
why all these people r behind this sisters saga?There r all good relations like husband wife, Bond of brothers. we always say our society is male dominating but our serials are women dominating .which is really craps. pl give us some reality. this is 21st century. bahut ho gaya ye rona dhona and all that. what do u think?

Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
very true !!

2. Kahani har behen ki.
4. Kismat har behen ki
why all these people r behind this sisters saga?There r all good relations like husband wife, Bond of brothers. we always say our society is male dominating but our serials are women dominating .which is really craps. pl give us some reality. this is 21st century. bahut ho gaya ye rona dhona and all that. what do u think?

waa well said. is it some sister's day or something. why all teh serials in star plus is showing sister drama in it i don;t get it. like u said there is lot of other things. is it some code u have to follow in star plus. if everyone shows it is boring. the names u suggested r so good. daughter mom bond or daughter- son bond. nothing else. OMG
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

very true !!

2. Kahani har behen ki.
4. Kismat har behen ki

waa well said. is it some sister's day or something. why all teh serials in star plus is showing sister drama in it i don;t get it. like u said there is lot of other things. is it some code u have to follow in star plus. if everyone shows it is boring. the names u suggested r so good. daughter mom bond or daughter- son bond. nothing else. OMG

Well said laks,but they can take a story of a good businessman, good player of cricket, badminton  in love story type, college girls stories like mile jab hum tum . some kind of male dominated so atleast men can also see the serials. political issues , social issues.  what else?