Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah Rani I noticed that pic as well, they better change it soon. Anyways it was late to replace the old pic with this in the first place coz that story ended quite a while back and they've put it up now. 😆
jassila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update
bankhan thumbnail
Bandini (Santu) is going to hammer Magha in future as a Queen of Dimond Industry. DM is planning to make her a professional in dimonad industry. This a plot for future Bandini serial as it get extended and may run for one more year or so. Plot looks promising. Edited by bankhan - 13 years ago
bankhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuterosy

Thanks Ipod and Ushmi for the update. Loved the way SanRaj support each other and their chemistry is what hooks us but I am kinda missing baa, hiten, toral, Rishabh and their interaction with SanRaj it is what in the end made Bandini so special ... How SanRaj overcome each trouble for their family and kept it together, they were truly a unified family. Hope they don't show Megha gaining upper hand again ...hopefully Triveni comes to know of Megha's evil plan and foils them and we  see DM back in business and in Dharampur with his family... Want Megha and Vishal out of screens asap... I don't want the CVs to unnecessarily drag this track where they show Megha winning all over again... today's episode for some reason made me wonder why things are moving slow...

To me it looks like that DM and Santu are concentrating to hold ground in Mumbai. They may make a huge empire in this Metro too as they had in Dhrampur. Finally they are going to get Dhrampur back in future. With Subhadra (DM's first wife) DM made empire in Dhrampur now with Santu he will make an empire in Mumbai. Good one
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bankhan

Bandini (Santu) is going to hammer Magha in future as a Queen of Dimond Industry. DM is planning to make her a professional in dimonad industry. This a plot for future Bandini serial as it get extended and may run for one more year or so. Plot looks promising.

True Dm is going to train Santu n soon with Dm's support she wil arise as the Queen of the diamond industry....
Would love to see megha n vishal's face then... Moreover Hiten is also on his path of success, it would be a double failure for megha....
Looking 4 todays episode... Hope megha dont win over either hiten or dm dis time
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Yeah Rani I noticed that pic as well, they better change it soon. Anyways it was late to replace the old pic with this in the first place coz that story ended quite a while back and they've put it up now. 😆

Gosh I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it, and that crappy pic is back. I'm going to PM MOD and see if we can get the pic with Sanraj, the wall pic of them in Mumbai. I wonder why they didn't give us the option to pick
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Girls I've notice that pic to and not happy at all.... why did they have to change the picture now... when that track isn't even on anymore.... we should just have sanraj there....

AND yes we should have been given the choice....Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah even i agree 2 u... Cant tolrate d pic on bandini forum...
Hope mods wil soon replace it with dm n santu in mumbai pic...Edited by ushmi - 13 years ago