Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
o my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know wot ur real name is ImagineTV but u need to calm down.
fact are a young man died becos of rakhi, it is rakhi who is ruining ppl's life for her own oublicity stunt and gain
she has stooped even lower than she already is and i think she should be banned from all future reality tv shows like this

she cheated ppl with the swemvaar, the kid raising thing and now she's bullying ppl in wot she thinks is "sorting out problems"
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

i dont know wot ur real name is ImagineTV but u need to calm down.

fact are a young man died becos of rakhi, it is rakhi who is ruining ppl's life for her own oublicity stunt and gain
she has stooped even lower than she already is and i think she should be banned from all future reality tv shows like this

she cheated ppl with the swemvaar, the kid raising thing and now she's bullying ppl in wot she thinks is "sorting out problems"

I personally think she should NOT host this show, because no one is gonna watch it or some might laugh abt it. Another actress or a tv actress should do the insaaf show
-Vrinda- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

I personally think she should NOT host this show, because no one is gonna watch it or some might laugh abt it. Another actress or a tv actress should do the insaaf show

but imgine,the show gets trp only due to her
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda2010

but imgine,the show gets trp only due to her

Yhey could even get higher TRPs. And people do not really watch this show because of the Insaaf, just for comedy. I think Imagine TV should not give such big importance to Rakhi Sawant.
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand one thing, why didn't Rakhi or the channel realize this fact that the girl was married at the age of 15 when the legal age for marriage for a girl in India is 18 and for a guy it is 21. So, that guy Laxman being 24, how cum he wasn't arrested in the first place for marrying a fifteen year old? The family members of Laxman aka his Mama who got him married and the family members of the girl should also have been arrested for getting a 15 yr old girl married forcefully. Everything else comes later, what about this big law being violated and shown on national television but no attention paid to it.

And as far as what Rakhi said, I believe was a little stretch and should have been more civilized, but I still don't think Rakhi was responsible for his death though I am not a Rakhi fan.

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail

Yhey could even get higher TRPs. And people do not really watch this show because of the Insaaf, just for comedy. I think Imagine TV should not give such big importance to Rakhi Sawant.

ya u r r ight
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Josan420

this stupid show have to go off air. it contain adult content.

i like all imagine show but this show isn't very good.

Imagine TV should produce more family shows. And another Swaymar Season would not be bad
-Vrinda- thumbnail

Imagine TV should produce more family shows. And another Swaymar Season would not be bad

ya they should keep another swayamwar😊they will get more trp as seaso 1 and two were in top 10