Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Anjali for the update.

Excatly that is what I feel. Can't take it. Even when I watch I just fast forward Ila/manga scenes. How could she roam around badmouthing people and their family don't say any thing.
anukal08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Anjali for the update.

Excatly that is what I feel. Can't take it. Even when I watch I just fast forward Ila/manga scenes. How could she roam around badmouthing people and their family don't say any thing.

The worst "baddies" ever! I agree with above.  Ganga must not be so "good" and Naive. I too fast forward Ila scenes.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx Migan & Anj .. Ila is always oor suththing with Manga .. Ayya , Natchiyar ithellam ketka mattangala .. Ila thollai thaanga mudiyala paa .. sick lady ..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the detailed update.

To all the updaters, please don't waste your time to give us a lengthy updates, few lines will do for this utter rubbish.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

Rama will come to the panchayat and tell the truth(?) Maybe that will be your next friday update Nithya...

thamizhliyE enakku pidikkaadha vaarthai "thodarum"....  

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya ..

Seriously , do we have to update this serial ???? Waste of our time & energy .. Guess Rama went for a save Vetri mission .. they'll definitely show tht Ayya's daughter is a pure thangam 😡 .. Hey , Charu pls don't get married .. un sisters thollaiye engalukku thaanga mudiyala ..
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya Dear🤗

Enakku Kula Ila rendu pereyum pakkumbothu BP yerudhu, Idhule Karpagam vera back to her own colors. Mudiyala da saami.. Ulagathile indha 3 character enna pannalum okay pole irukku. Yaarume illaya ivangala control panna. Cha 😡