26th november written update

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachna, her dad and varun comes in an sees a blast...they all run towards the house and rachna goes inside the house to look for rahul and ragni.    Her dad is struggling to come in the home but neighbours have caught him.  Neghbours go to get water.   Rachna is looking for rahul and ragni.   Then she sees rahul's hand...and goes to get him...outside everyone trying to put out the fire.   Rachna finds ragni as well...and she takes both of them out.   Rahul says its burning a lot and asks for some water.   Ragni says i dont know what happened....me and rahul were talking and i was abot to lit the gas and .....blast.   Rachna says dont worry....some goons see all this and call thakkraal.   Bacchhaa singh says rahul is saved...and thakkraal says it is not surprising...i knew she would save him...and anyways...i didnt want to kill him i wanted to scare rachna.  Bachaa says in order to scare her this plan was a little dangerous...i mean this child what if he died.  Thakkraal says if his fate decided to let him die what can i do but he is alive now so now next plan.   Bacchaa says we have done so much to them...it is necessary to inflict more pain on them.   Thakkrral looks at bacchhaa rather annoyed and bacchha asks again if it is necessary??   Thakkraal says what happened with susshant.

Here they show sushant's room all messed up and someone has kidnapped him.   (Thakkraal'smen ofcourse).   Rachna's dad says dont worry varun has gone to get Dr.   Rahul says it is burning a lot.   VArun comes back and says Dr. is not agreeing to come.   what type of ppl are these?  Now what shall we do?  we saved all the imp. ppl.   Then they all go from there and go to the hospital.  the nurse says we have no space try tomorrow.   They leave frm that hospital and go to some other place.   Nurse says all Dr's are off duty go some other place.  and they all shut the door.  They go to another hospital.   Rachna is consoling rahul.   Finally a dr. checks rahul and says we do not have facility to keep a burnt patient...and they go to another hospital.   They are knocking on the door to open the gate but no one opens it.   They go to another hospital.

Thakkraal is sitting to eat and asks for jhanvi and he looks at his wife and says give me some food.  She is lost in thoughts and says give me food.  Bacchha comes and says we have capured sushant at the same old place and no one is looking at rahul.  His wife over fills the dal bowl and thakkraal stops her.   Rachna dad asks the neighbours to keep rahul with them for a while but everyone leaves.   Bubbly is watching this from distance and then leaves.   VArun says we will go back to our house and our dad wont mind.  and his mom says I wont step into that house again.   Rachna's dad asks ragni and varun to go and live with ragni's brother.   Her dad tells ragni to take rahul and rachna but rachna says i wont go...and rahul holds rachna's hand and says i wont go as well.   But he send ragni and varun away.   Rachna's dad says i have enuff money that we can satay tonight in one hotel.   Thakkraal calls rachna and asks her how she is?  Gazibaad's tigeress.  Did u see how ur loved ones are suffering.  Are u ready to ask for forgiveness....rachna says if i leave to fight then u will get a boost and ur evil ways will continue...u see how many diwakars and how many rashis will get up to give their lives.   Thakkraal wishes her good luck and says try to save urself and ur family.  Jhanvi comes in all drugged up and thakkraal sees this and rachna hears this on the phone and rachna says u should try the same.