Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel sorry for Demi...handling a breakup is hard, especially in public. And it can be embarrasing and hurtful to have been "dumped" by someone you said you liked.
But if Joe doesn't like her, he doesn't like her.
I wish them both the best.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ No, you got that a lil rongg,... its not that joe doesnt like her or anything... LOL... just that if ur breaking up wid sum1.. sp. celebrities.. ie people of that kind,.. doesnt mean u dont like em,...
Joe n Demi did Camp Rock 2... AFTER their break-up... nd they were very gud frnds too.. nd still are... they were on the tour together... which ofcourse, Demi discontinued...
Why? many rumours surround this "WHY"😆
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^ No, you got that a lil rongg,... its not that joe doesnt like her or anything... LOL... just that if ur breaking up wid sum1.. sp. celebrities.. ie people of that kind,.. doesnt mean u dont like em,...

Joe n Demi did Camp Rock 2... AFTER their break-up... nd they were very gud frnds too.. nd still are... they were on the tour together... which ofcourse, Demi discontinued...
Why? many rumours surround this "WHY"😆

I meant "like" in an more-than-friends way, if you know what I mean. I'm sure they're still great friends and that he likes her as a friend.