Demi lovato won't talk LOVE any more!

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

DEMI LOVATO WONT TALK LOVE ANYMORE

Demi is clear on one thing: she does not want to get burned in love again.

Demi said that she regrets opening her hart and telling everyone how in love she was with Joe Jonas. She said it was one of the biggest mistakes she has ever made. She said next time, she will keep it to herself. 

She also added that it wasn't so hard being in the spotlight when she was with him, but it was awful being in the spotlight when he broke up with her. Can you imagine? The whole world knows you got dumped and you have to try and hold back the tears all the time? Awful.

All of this has happened to Demi which is why she has said that next time she will not tell the whole wide world when she is smitten. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😔 I lovee u Demi!
Ughh. This Ashley Greene! even joe's mom isnt in favour of her!
She likes Demi! Whats up wid joe's head and Heart???? 😡
😔
muffins2waffles thumbnail

^ Where did it say that Joe's mom doesn't like Ashley?

I feel really bad for Demi, but if Joe doesn't like her, you can't really blame him :p
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love Demi & feel she deserves someone better then Joe (no offense to joe fans) but cannot like him after what he did to Demi.
I just want to throw in a few words here.

I really love Demi and everything (seriously, I'm a fan of her. She has a beautiful voice) but I don't think everything is Joe's fault.

The person who revealed that they were going out in the first place was Demi, and she was the one who made everything public. If you look closely, Joe looks uncomfortable in some of the pictures they are in together.

I mean, it was mean of him to break up, but everyone who breaks up with someone isn't evil. It could mean that things just didn't work out :) So I don't really think that he did something horrible to her..he didn't really make anything public.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^^^^@aishi.muffin: u dont know that Denise jonas is NOT in favour of Jashleyy?? 😲 OMG!
anywayss Joe and Demi are still best of frnds... im a DIE-HARD Joe fan and a DIEEEEEE HARD Demi fan!
i just love the 2...
i think Demi, if she publicized the relationship, dint do anything rongg, if HE did not feel "Comfy"wid her... y did he  EVER  go out wid her in the frst place.. nd plus... EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, including joe and Demi agree to the fact that joe did not BREAK UP wid her the way he usuallu does wid every GF of his, he has rude/dump-ish break ups but he till now says demi is nd was very speical and he DID not literally dump her... they met and DID NOT break up over the fone...
so it was a conjoined decision, which was BROUGHT forwrd BY JOE... mayb demi wanted 2 b longer wid him.
Demi is upset bcz of the fact how theyre Break up is portrayed... as in jow actually dumped her which is NOT the fact 😳
it wasnt like taylor swift-joe break up which was OUCHH hurtingg, but i dont like taylor swift 😕
Anywayss...
^ No I didn't knoww...I don't really look stuff like that up, lol, too busy these days.

But I really don't like Ashley Greene either. I think she's too....ehhh :S

Yea I know, I feel bad for Demi...I was just directing that at people who were being mean to Joe :) It's their life, right? And we'll never know what exactly happened, so I try not to get too involved..

On the other hand, not to be mean, but I think Jashley are a bad couple. They don't suit, just my opinion.
You know what, its Demi's personal opinion. Surely we all prefer Demi to Ashley but I think she should not just lose hope like that. There have been tonnes of teenage celeb break ups before...Miley/Nick; Cody/Monica and many. She'll get used to it some day. But yeah, she should keep her love life to herself and not go for a publicity.
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I probably will sound one sided about this since im not a Jemi fan..and not a fan of Joe but am of Demi's..so ill chose not to comment on the whole relationship..but whatever happens..I hope it all turns out good at the end...this was really heart breaking to hear how much demi was hurt by itEdited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 13 years ago
^ I'm not much of a Joe fan either, I was just defending him because...idk I defend everyone, lolz. And nope, I'm not a Jemi fan either. Demi x Sterling!