Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

OMG! awesome update! i just loved it๐Ÿ‘ , naughty Piya trying to seduce Abhay ,โ˜บ๏ธwhile the poor guy keeping his distant so he wont lose control! ๐Ÿ˜†..now thats so๐Ÿ˜ ..update soon!

I think Piya will drive Abhay to the brink. Shes no shrinking violet. I find it funny when the guy seems to shy away from getting too close. Its like a role reversal.๐Ÿ˜‰
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

I think Piya will drive Abhay to the brink. Shes no shrinking violet. I find it funny when the guy seems to shy away from getting too close. Its like a role reversal.๐Ÿ˜‰

so true!๐Ÿ˜† but i prefer the girl to shy away!๐Ÿ˜ณ..cause i cant imagine my self to behave so bold!๐Ÿ˜› but i know there are some girls who are very bold! they are what we call shameless๐Ÿ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

:::Dance OF Love:::

On the dance floor most of the couples dance toPitbulls "Hey Baby Drop it to the Floor."Piya moved in sync with Abhay wrapping her arms around him as if to warn off any females from prying him out of her arms. She could see how some of them were looking towards Abhay. She wasn't a possessive kind of person until she met Abhay. He brought out the fierceness in her. The need to keep Abhay as close to her as possible. Abhay made her feel like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She felt blessed to have him in her life. Abhay fit in her life like they were meant to be together. Yet at the same time she'd felt like she didn't deserve Abhay. Abhay whispered to her that she's his Perfect little butterfly. Abhay seemed to always know what to say. Abhay looked over towards Kabir. He could feel anger rising from him. He felt bad for the guy but wanted him to get over Piya. It was her choice to be with whoever she wanted. Piya saw Abhay's eyes darting towards Kabir. Piya made Abhay look at her.

Piya-"Don't look over there at him Abhay. He's enjoying his date with T."

Abhay-"He's burning a hole in the back of my head. Trust me he doesn't like T that way. He's always wanted U."

Piya-"Abhay! We are just friends. This night is just about us. Not about anyone else ok."

Abhay-"Then U stop looking around at others too. U think i haven't noticed you looking around with your smile suddenly dropping."

Piya averts her eyes away from Abhay's face to the floor. Abhay lifts her head towards him. It made him mad that Piya didn't even know how beautiful she was to him that all the others pale in comparison to her. They weren't even in the same league as Piya she was the only one that made him whole. She made him feel as humane as possible despite his inner beast that made him seem inapproachable. Piya made Abhay feel overprotective towards her. He'd never allow anyone to ever hurt her. Not in this life or any other. He'd already done something he wasn't supposed to by contacting someone he wasn't supposed to. A connection that was still alive from his human life.

The DJ changed the song to Rihanna and Drakes "What's My Name?" The mood completely changed. Abhay moved Piya so close towards him that it took her by surprise. They swayed side to side.

Abhay-"Piya U do realize that i only have eyes for U. Not once have my gaze left yours apart from that moment i was looking at Kabir directly staring at us. While U on the other hand have been busy. U make feel alive."

Piya-"It's just so hard to believe U would ever want a plain Jane like me. Everytime i come close U pull away."

Abhay-"Piya if U only knew. Its not the place or time to reveal everything about me. Just trust that we are made for each other. No woman will ever make room in my life. I only cease to exist for U. Its hard for me to be sane around U. I don't deserve U."

Abhay finally gives her a light little kiss on her lips but pulls away quickly. Piya saw his eyes change all of a sudden. Piya didn't know what was going on. She didn't drink any alcohol but her eyes were seeing sudden changes. Abhay looks away. Piya knew she saw something. She wasn't going to let this drop but she wasn't going to confront him either. He would let the world know that they were an official couple. Abhay told Piya that he needed to go however he wouldn't be far. Piya showed her disappointment with a frown. Abhay had done a vanishing act on her again. She always wondered where he'd go and how it was possible for him to get back to her in record time.

The music stopped for a while. One of the managers from the VIP room arrived with a microphone in his hands. Someone was going to make an announcement. Piya looked at the person coming in from behind the manager. He was Abhay. What was he doing? Abhay took the microphone. Everyone stood still while he spoke.

"Hi everyone! Tonights drinks are all on me. Its the happiest moment of my entire existance. I want to divulge a small secret that i doubt is even a secret. Piya Jaiswal I LOVE U. I am the luckiest guy in the world for having U in my life and i want everyone to know this. Thats it people. Enjoy the rest of the night."

There was a loud applause as Abhay reached Piya she gave him a huge hug and the biggest kiss on his lips. She told him "I LOVE U TOO." He let go of her again. She was making him feel the after effects of her kisses. He didn't know how to control his desires. His need to be with her yet a fear rose inside of him. The fear of crushing her  frail body. He couldn't go to that dark place. She made him want to drink. He'd never experienced this before. Then again he'd never reached this level of intimacy with her previous births.

Abhay looks over to Misha again. This girl sure knocked the drinks down trying to prove she could handle being one of the guys. Abhay pointed Piya towards Misha. They walked over towards her. Piya regretted leaving misha. She was her own worst enemy trying to be a guys girl.

Piya tries to stop Misha from drinking but when Misha has her mind set on something she does it. Misha ends trying to loosen Piya by daring her to take a drink to see who can handle their liquer. Piya reminds Misha that she's not of legal age to drink yet. Misha laughs it off. Piya looks at Abhay trying to get him to help her out. Abhay asks Piya to call Panchi while he takes her away from the bar. Misha resists using a little force but Abhay has her contained. He lifts her over his shoulder and takes her outside for some fresh air. He orders one of the workers to tell Piya where they are and to bring some coffee to wake Misha up.

Misha-"Put me down U brute. I was having fun." She was checking Abhay out. He was definately built well. His body was hard like marble. He had a cute butt. Misha couldn't stop laughing.

Kabir notices Abhay walking off with Abhay. He immediately jumps to the conclusion that Abhay is trying it on Misha who is in no state to be around guys like Abhay. Wasn't it enough for Abhay to steal the only girl that made him feel anything real from him. Ontop Piya was sucked in big time by his smooth talk. No someone had to stop this guy. Besides his date was a flop. Piya wasn't one bit bothered by T. He couldn't understand what possessed him to even take T out. She was a non starter. Hadn't he learnt his lesson she as a self absorbed little girl who hasn't grown up yet. She had no qualities that would even come close to Piya. His Piya. Why couldn't she love him? Why couldn't he tell her the truth or confessed sooner? All these questions was tearing him inside. He was past all this. Kabir told T that the dae was over but she wasn't even listening to him too busy on her iphone. Figures. Some women and their toys. T was attached to the iphone. All night that was all she did and all night it was always how do i looks Hot na. This girls vanity knew no bounds.

Abhay couldn't let Abhay to get away with murder. Misha needed his help. In this condition she was no good drunk. Kabir was sure Abhay got her drunk to take advantage of her while Piya would be in the dark about his dark side. Kabir rushed outside and charged into Abhay like a bull in a china shop. Abhay's quick reflexes stopped Misha from being knocked over. Abhay grimaced with his dark eyes challenged Kabir. They were positioned ready for a fight. Abhay left Misha on the floor. She wasn't fit enough to stand upright.

Abhay-"This isn't what U think. Misha needs help!"

Kabir ignored Abhay giving an explannation as he took his chance and went for Abhay and kept on charging at Abhay while Abhay kept moving superfast to avoid any real harm to Kabir. Even though he really wanted to cause some serious damage. Abhay could feel his anger come to the surface. He pushed Kabir away to the ground. Kabir got up again tiring slightly. Abhay couldn't touch Kabir just in case he couldn't stop himself. He didn't want the beast inside him unleashed. All the hard work he put in would have been for nothing. Abhay could hear Piya and Panchi with Danish.

Piya arrived with the cavalry. They could hear a brawl. Abhay didn't want anyone to see his powers at work so he stayed in one spot just ducking his head every time he saw Kabir lashing out. Piya came in screaming at Kabir to stop this madness. Panchi took care of her sister while Danish tried to control Kabir taking extra caution to the blows Kabir was throwing towards Abhay. Eventually Kabir got Abhay's face when Abhay's focus strayed towards Piya, He didn't want her getting in the middle of this. Piya being Piya rushed over to Abhay. This time shielding him away from Kabir. She put herself at risk for him.

Piya-"Kabir if U even once thought of me as a friend just go. Before i say something i regret. Keep away from Abhay and keep away from me. Go home or better yet get back to T."

Kabir-"Piya U don't understand he had Misha drunk! He was sneaking her out while U were still in there." Kabir pointed towards the Viper Club.

Piya-"Misha got herself in this state. Abhay was helping her. While i got Panchi to take care of her."

Kabir-"What by taking her out in the middle of the night out of the club outside. Open your eyes Piya."

Piya-"Did U even ask Abhay what he was doing with her? I highly doubt that. Instead of helping Misha U just went to attack mode."

Kabir-"But Piya is saw him he had her over his shoulder."

Abhay-"I tried to tell U but U kept charging at me even with Misha over my shoulders." Piya turned round to see Abhay's bloodied lips. Piya was enraged.

Kabir-"Just leave. I don't want to see U. Danish take him away." Piya could feel her tears stinging her eyes.

Panchi-"Misha get up darling. We gotta go home. How am i going to cover this from Mom. It was upto me to look out for her."

Kabir went home with Danish. He seemed upset by Piya's reaction. He was trying to be a good friend.He jumped the gun. Fight first ask questions later didn't help. Danish drove him home. He knew his cousin was disappointed with him. Kabir didn't feel so good about himself either.

Abhay helped Panchi with putting Misha in the back of the car. He told Piya to go with them. He didn't want Misha to get in trouble besides Panchi would need help getting Misha out of the car. Piya refused to go opting to be with Abhay. However Abhay was adamant Piya leave with Panchi. He assured her he'd be fine. The bruise would heal up. That was one positive about being a vampire he was indestructable. His healing powers amazed him though it was a slower process compared to how it was when he first turned. The fact that he drank animal blood made him weaker than most vampires. With Piya gone Abhay left in his own car back to his fortress. He wrote everything that transpired to his emotions all on his diary that he kept under his bed.

Piya and Panchi managed to get Misha out of the car and took her in her house. Misha mumbled something like super hero. Panchi shut her mouth. They went up the stairs and put Misha to bed. They came out of Misha's bedroom went downstairs. The lights came on. Their father Arnav went to see what all the fuss was about. Piya was shocked to see the guy he was someone she knew. She was pretty sure. He looked older. She was too tired. Panchi asked Arnav if it was ok if they could drop Piya off. Arnav was a warm hearted guy. Piya liked him. He reminded her of her Dad. She was only 7 or 8 when her Dad left their so called perfect little family. Arnav dropped her off. She thanked Panchi and Arnav and went to her room and crashed on the bed..

Piya had the same recurring nighmare like she always did. She knew every little scene that played in her brain. Italways started off good then the shots cut replaced by various other ones always with a guy Abhimanyu that she was certain of and a woman. She was seeing everything from her point of view. These heavy emotions that bombarded her mind like a storm that was never ending. Then her loved being stoned in front of her while she pleaded for his release. The pain. Her pain. Everything was red. ABHIMANYU. Darkness. It scared her so much.Piya could feel herself held by someone. It felt so real. His painful eyes face smeared with blood. Dark red Blood dried up. A last gasp "Abhimanyu I forgive U My love." Then everything was black. Piya half expected Abhay to be by her side but he never came. Piya tried to sleep but sleep wouldn't come. Piya started reading Abhays journal. It normally calmed her down

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing!๐Ÿ‘ awesome๐Ÿ‘..i loved it!..loved the dance! i love how Piya felt jealous! and how Abhay tried to have control on his emotions!.. simply superb! thanks for the pm! 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

mind blowing!๐Ÿ‘ awesome๐Ÿ‘..i loved it!..loved the dance! i love how Piya felt jealous! and how Abhay tried to have control on his emotions!.. simply superb! thanks for the pm! 

I think friendships are a little on the fragile side here. Glad U liked it. I will read your fanfic as soon as i can.
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww nice job!!! this was really good...wow abhay is so sweet. and poor guy...he is trying so hard not to lose control. kabir - wow....poor abhay got hurt while looking out for piya :)

thanks for the pm

love,
aarti
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey reallly nice update...aww abhi is so cute he helped misha out and that kabir wanted to beat him up..lol..i m glad piya stood up for abhay..this is wat should be happening in the show right now lol...cant wait to read more..update soon and thankx 4 the pm..

โค๏ธMONA
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely updates..
Piya stood up for Abhay..wowie..
Misha I luved her..
Thnx for the p.m..!!
prcns thumbnail
nice one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Abhay proposed to Pia๐Ÿ˜......wow. ๐Ÿ˜
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

wowww nice job!!! this was really good...wow abhay is so sweet. and poor guy...he is trying so hard not to lose control. kabir - wow....poor abhay got hurt while looking out for piya :)

thanks for the pm

love,
aarti

Glad U enjoyed this update. Abhay is trying hard to keep himself under control. He still has the urge to rip people apart when he's angry.