Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

March 30, 2006

By: Vidya0906

The court session has started.  All except Disha, are present in the court.  DK and Mr. Malik are produced before the judge.  The prosecution lawyer is presenting the case to the judge (she is Sheba from India Calling).  After hearing her points, he asks where is the defense lawyer?  Just then Disha turns up with Ajay Singh who is fully loaded.  He can't even stand straight.  DK looks shocked at him, wondering from where Disha has picked this lawyer😕.  As he comes near, Gargi who was sitting nearby just holds her nose to indicate she cannot stand the liquor smell.  He introduces himself as lawyer Ajay Singh.  The judge asks him what has he got to say for his client.  Ajay asks for a day's time and says it is his client's right to get full justice.  The judge agrees and says the court is adjourned till tomm.

DK is back to his cell.  Gargi comes there to sprinkle salt on his wounds, though of course she doesn't do it openly but in her mind.  She tells him she is very sorry for all that has happened, but tells him not to worry.  She will bring a very good lawyer to fight for him and not some bhevda that Disha has brought.  DK says there is no need for anybody to come to my help.  I have already accepted my crime and nothing can be done now.  Gargi says but still..........

From there she goes to one lawyer and asks him to take DK's case.  The lawyer refuses point blank that he will not do it as there is no chance of winning.  Gargi says wohi toh, I don't want you to win.  The lawyer gets angry and says are you out of your head?  Why should I take this risk to my career?  Why should I lose for your sake?  She tells I will give any amount you ask.  The lawyer is an honest fellow, he instead gives her a lecture about bribe, etc.  and sends her off.  Gargi goes to numerous lawyers and no one is willing to take it.  Finally, she goes to the prosecution lawyer's house and there she starts showering her table with notes and notes of money.  The lawyer gets so angry and asks her what are you up to?  Gargi says I want my son to be released that's why I am giving you all this.  Ms. Lawyer just catches hold of Gargi and pulls her out of her house and tells her to get lost and she will see to it that DK gets kadi se kadi sazaa.  Gargi after she comes out smiles to herself and says that is what I wanted and thinks Gargi uffffffff you are tooooooo much😉.

Disha is back to Ajay's house.  He as usual is with a bottle in his hand.  On seeing her he says what are you doing here?  Disha tells I have come to remind you to study this case.  You have got to fight for DK tomm.  Ajay says well I dont want this case.  I resign from this case as of now.  Disha gets angry and says why can't you stay sober for some time at least.  She then takes the bottle from his hand and crashes it to the floor.  He is shocked and goes to slap her but then does not do it.  He then goes near his bar and tries to remove a bottle from there, but Disha is quicker and she removes all the bottles and throws all of them to the floor.  Ajay just cannot believe his eyes.  He tries to go out but Disha runs to the door and closes it and says I will not let you go out to drink.  I want you to listen to me what I have to say about this case.  He says what is there to say, it is a clear case of your husband being a criminal.  I cannot do anything for him.  She tells no, he is not a criminal.  Whatever he did, it was in majboori.  She tells him I will give you how much ever money you want but please help me release my husband.  Ajay says I don't give importance to money.  It is people like your husband who are after money.  If I was only after money, today I would've been a millionaire.  Then he says his life story about how his wife was a victim of some false case and so on.  Disha consoles him and then she tells him everything about DK and herself.  In the end she tells I had called the police and got him arrested.  But now I want you to help him come out of this.  They have recorded all this on a tape.  Ajay is impressed with Disha's words and he promises to help.  Disha also makes him promise not to touch liquor till the case is over.  He says that he will not promise but somehow she manages to do so.

Next day at the court, once again all are present.  The Bhosales are there and the Sehgals are also there.  Satya is there too.  But Ajay has not come still.  Disha is waiting for him outside.  Finally she calls Johnny whom she had sent to get Ajay to court.  Johnny is knocking at Ajay's door.  He is not opening.  He is feeling thirsty for sharaab and there is not a drop of it.  Finally he finds one bottle where there was little present.  He pours it to a glass and takes it to his mouth but remembers his promise to Disha.  Johnny is still knocking but no reply.  He tells Disha I don't think he is there.  I will try again. 

The prosecution lawyer says to the judge already we have wasted so much time on this case.  Please do give your judgment in this case.  The defense has not yet come.  The judge asks Disha where is your lawyer?  She has no reply.  She looks sadly at DK who is standing in the dock.  The judge then proceeds with his decision and says I sentence Mr. DK Sehgal and Mr. Malik to 7 years of rigorous imprisonment.  Disha is shocked.

Tomm:  DK in his cell and Disha in her bedroom, both thinking of each other and the song "Man se man ka kya rishta" being played.