3 Idiots in Tamil - Confirmed

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiii Friends!!

Just saw this News...Was surprised!!..Wants to share it with you all!!😛

Source: Indiaglitz

The casting doings for the Tamil remake of '3 Idiots' is itself a good script for a film. Or that's what it looked. When the remake decision was announced all media and fans worked over time suggesting all kinds of permutations and combinations. From Vijay, Ajith to Vinay, Siddharth all were put inside the box.

While Vijay was the first confirmed to play Aamir Khan the other two roles were tossed up for many. Even after actors like Madhavan and Siddharth repeatedly went aloud denying their interest in the remake film no one bothered.

After so many mystifications the final casting for the film has been announced by the concerned.

Accordingly Vijay, Jeeva and Srikanth will play the main three. On other roles, Sathyaraj will play Boman Irani and Ileana will play Kareena.

It will be the next film of director Shankar after the stupendous 'Endhiran' and that has its own share of expectations.  The '3-Idiots' remake will be officially launched on December 6 and we expect to know the Tamil title before.

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow - Finally.

Thansk Shammu for posting it here.

I guess Srikanth will play Madhavan - I think he should be OK.  Although no one could replace Maddy - hopefully the director makes sure the script suits him.

I also have my doubts on Vijay - but I think he will have his own styles.

It has to be wait and watch.Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Yes i agree with u Migan...!

They will change everything to suit their roles i think!!..

Hope it is also a nice movie like the Original one!!

All The Best to the Team!!

Nowadays its Multistarrer Season in Kollywood!😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They shpuld have changed Jeeva.. Sri is fine for Maddy's role.. hope its not SHarman's role he is playing.. No Jeeva for THIS movie plz...
Thanks for the info..

This is the best role Vijay can get.. hope he compromise with the script and dont force too many masalas....
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shammu!

It sounds awesome, hope it keeps up to the expectations of the audience..
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting !
I still think that 3 idiots (hindi) was such a great film that it'll be hard to live up to that standard !
I cannot imagine Vijay playing Aamir's role, i can never really imagine him in anything but his famous masala films !
Hope it turns out well and im looking forward to the music :)
fuzzyface thumbnail
Well at least the actors selected are quite inline with the title 3 idiots 😆 (pun intended)😛
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
o god...
it wont work. ill tell you now, you just cannot remake a movie like that and expect it to work!
it worked because the cast was so perfect for their roles, i mean kareenas role sure, but the guys made this movie. and vijay may have fans, but none of them have the market for this
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Shammu

It is nice to see Vijay is doing something different and I hope Director Shankar does not give any chance to Vijay to show off his masala.  Just like he told Rajni that his gimmicks is not required for Enthiran but just do what he asked.

I hope Shankar does not revamp the original movie too much

I think Jeeva & Srikanth will overshadow Vijay in terms of acting.

Shemmo thumbnail
Source: Indiaglitz

New heroine in '3 Idiots' remake

Even as the launch of '3 Idiots' remake announced for December 5 after crossing many intended and unintended snags, we hear there a the are still changes being made in the making of Tamil and Telugu versions.

Sources say that director Shankar is making lavish changes to the original script to make the film look new to south Indian audiences. Shankar is believed to have said that the Hindi original was seen and widely liked by over a quarter of Tamil, Telugu audience and so to present the same film again one should make crucial changes to the original so that the audience see that as a new film independent of the Hindi original.

Accordingly a major change perceived to be made by Shankar is the introduction of a second heroine. Kareena Kapoor was the only heroine in Hindi and Ileana will be doing that in the remakes. Now the news of a second heroine has generated some more interest in the film. Who will be the new girl and who will she romance with? Srikanth or Jeeva. Shankar's office is said to be busy with screen tests.

And more, as for the title, the tentative titles being considered are '3 Rascals' in Telugu and 'Moovar' in Tamil.