Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: pickachu
I have seen many posts on maan being wrong or rude,Hate maan and poor geet,Geet should slap maan e.t.c.
I don't know why we always watch the show from one character's POV.Sorry but I'm on maan's side.If u place ur self at his place u will understand why i'm saying it.If i think of myself at his place i will also hate that person who has insulted me in front of media(I know geet is right at her on side).People r saying when geet has taken the first step e.t.c.So guys,Maan is a human he has some feelings too.He is not some saint.These r the things now cvs r showing which r realities.Just consider urself at the place of maan if the girl comes back to u.U will forget how much u love her and get angry on her.If u place urself at the place of geet.She is also right.So the conclusion is that both characters r right at their own place so stop bashing one character.I have not described geet's POV b/c noone is bashing her rightnow.Sorry for taking ur time.This is only my point of view.I don't wanna hurt anyone.Love,Fatima
Originally posted by: pickachu
I have seen many posts on maan being wrong or rude,Hate maan and poor geet,Geet should slap maan e.t.c.
I don't know why we always watch the show from one character's POV.Sorry but I'm on maan's side.If u place ur self at his place u will understand why i'm saying it.If i think of myself at his place i will also hate that person who has insulted me in front of media(I know geet is right at her on side).People r saying when geet has taken the first step e.t.c.So guys,Maan is a human he has some feelings too.He is not some saint.These r the things now cvs r showing which r realities.Just consider urself at the place of maan if the girl comes back to u.U will forget how much u love her and get angry on her.If u place urself at the place of geet.She is also right.So the conclusion is that both characters r right at their own place so stop bashing one character.I have not described geet's POV b/c noone is bashing her rightnow.Sorry for taking ur time.This is only my point of view.I don't wanna hurt anyone.Love,Fatima
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
Hello everyone! I have come back to the forum after a long time. I have been planning a SS on Maan and Geet Amritsar track. The infamous part...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
486