Pehli nazar mein pyar...

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pehli nazar mein pyaar...dusri nazar mein jaan bachai...aur teesri nazar mein thare ko lugayi banane ke liye bhi taiyar hoon....
kya baat boli aditya ne

priya"mein jeeyungi cheenu ke liye aur papa ke liye"......Aditya " aur humare liye" :P

Aditya i love u...by god...usne direct li bol diya ki woh priya se pyaar karti hain..
awesome episode

i hate these weekends urghhhhh
Edited by choco_pie92 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know.....its not just the lines....the way Aditya tells them is so romantic and intense but not in a clichd way....they sound true. He is at one moment angry....then gentle.....then intense and finally full love love. i can't believe how good he is. 

julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love adi...he is jus amazing!! :) but wat abt priya will she leave..:(
debby_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

i know.....its not just the lines....the way Aditya tells them is so romantic and intense but not in a clichd way....they sound true. He is at one moment angry....then gentle.....then intense and finally full love love. i can't believe how good he is. 

ya the character of aditya  is diff ...the way he speaks...the way he expresses himself is just too good
debby_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: julz

agar chali bhi gayi toh aditya usse dhoond lenge...usne usse lugayi banane ka faisla jo karliya hai :P
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: julz

She may leave....but Aditya will find her.....but when he finds her.....i'm sure he will be very angry.....cos after all he did for her....she should have told him that she wants to leave.....even if she doesn't love him, for gratitude she should tell him.....i can't wait to see what Adi will do when he finds Priya....this time he will marry her on the spot😉
julz thumbnail

Originally posted by: choco_pie92

agar chali bhi gayi toh aditya usse dhoond lenge...usne usse lugayi banane ka faisla jo karliya hai :P

lol thats so true..but am feeling sad for adi..
julz thumbnail

She may leave....but Aditya will find her.....but when he finds her.....i'm sure he will be very angry.....cos after all he did for her....she should have told him that she wants to leave.....even if she doesn't love him, for gratitude she should tell him.....i can't wait to see what Adi will do when he finds Priya....this time he will marry her on the spot😉

i wish he does...😉
debby_11 thumbnail

even i feel that :P...aditya kuch bhi kar sakta hai...
dats why i luv him :P
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved that scene..........😍
the way he conveyed his feeling...........seedhi baat no bakwas.......😆