Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
^^Lol yeah..I just try to stay out of all of it..:) Cause no one really knows the real story unless we are joe or demi...yada yada lol:) Im a huge Demi and Sterling fan..im still hoping for them to get together
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love Demi.
But Joe shouldn't have broken up with her in public!!

Personally i think Joe and Demi make a GREAT couple.
But maybe it was just never meant to be.
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^^^^@aishi.muffin: u dont know that Denise jonas is NOT in favour of Jashleyy?? 😲 OMG!

anywayss Joe and Demi are still best of frnds... im a DIE-HARD Joe fan and a DIEEEEEE HARD Demi fan!
i just love the 2...
i think Demi, if she publicized the relationship, dint do anything rongg, if HE did not feel "Comfy"wid her... y did he  EVER  go out wid her in the frst place.. nd plus... EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, including joe and Demi agree to the fact that joe did not BREAK UP wid her the way he usuallu does wid every GF of his, he has rude/dump-ish break ups but he till now says demi is nd was very speical and he DID not literally dump her... they met and DID NOT break up over the fone...
so it was a conjoined decision, which was BROUGHT forwrd BY JOE... mayb demi wanted 2 b longer wid him.
Demi is upset bcz of the fact how theyre Break up is portrayed... as in jow actually dumped her which is NOT the fact 😳
it wasnt like taylor swift-joe break up which was OUCHH hurtingg, but i dont like taylor swift 😕
Anywayss...

I'd just like to put in my two cents here. Demi was the one who asked me Joe out totally out of the blue... he was caught off guard and the next day he told her they could give it a try probably because he didn't want to hurt her feelings or maybe because he thought it could work out if they gave it a try.... it didn't work out for him, he didn't feel comfortable in leading her on so he ended it before things got further and they both got seriously hurt.

No offense to anyone because I swear I'm not directing this statement to anyone on here... but I'd just like to say that it's getting tiring and really unfair when people blame Joe every time he breaks up with a girl... I'm not saying Joe's perfect because he sure as heck isn't... hate to say it, given how much I love him but it's true y'know... no one's perfect.... but it takes two to make a wrong and I really don't see the point in taking sides when we really don't even know the full situation or the people involved in it personally. Everyone on here probably knows how much I love Demi and Joe and Nick and Kevin but you've got to admit that no matter how big a fan you are of someone, you don't really know what they're like in real life... no, not even if you follow them on Twitter or watch every interview of theirs because they only say and show what they want the world to see... nothing more.

Oh and one more thing afridimalik (sorry don't know your name *blush*) That thing you referenced about Denise Jonas not approving of Ashley? It's false. It got caught up in a translation difference from a Mexican magazine. The magazine was speculating about whether Denise approves of Ashley or not because she's not exactly wholesome (no offense because I have nothing against the girl.) When people were translating it from Mexican to English, they just failed to mention the part, that it wasn't an actual quote from Denise. Plus I've learned to not believe anything unless it's an official statement or a video interview. Tabloids can be pretty misleading as you know :)

Whew, if only I spent as much time on school essays :P I'd be acing every class 😆 Once again, I'd like to apologize if I offended anyone because I solemnly swear that it was not my intention.
Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
chhilt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz_4_life

I love Demi.
But Joe shouldn't have broken up with her in public!!

Personally i think Joe and Demi make a GREAT couple.
But maybe it was just never meant to be.

Actually Joe didn't break up with her in 'public' like you said. It was a mutual agreement and they had to release an official statement that they weren't together anymore, given how Demi had basically told everyone about her relationship with him...

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

I'd just like to put in my two cents here. Demi was the one who asked me Joe out totally out of the blue... he was caught off guard and the next day he told her they could give it a try probably because he didn't want to hurt her feelings or maybe because he thought it could work out if they gave it a try.... it didn't work out for him, he didn't feel comfortable in leading her on so he ended it before things got further and they both got seriously hurt.

No offense to anyone because I swear I'm not directing this statement to anyone on here... but I'd just like to say that it's getting tiring and really unfair when people blame Joe every time he breaks up with a girl... I'm not saying Joe's perfect because he sure as heck isn't... hate to say it, given how much I love him but it's true y'know... no one's perfect.... but it takes two to make a wrong and I really don't see the point in taking sides when we really don't even know the full situation or the people involved in it personally. Everyone on here probably knows how much I love Demi and Joe and Nick and Kevin but you've got to admit that no matter how big a fan you are of someone, you don't really know what they're like in real life... no, not even if you follow them on Twitter or watch every interview of theirs because they only say and show what they want the world to see... nothing more.

Oh and one more thing afridimalik (sorry don't know your name *blush*) That thing you referenced about Denise Jonas not approving of Ashley? It's false. It got caught up in a translation difference from a Mexican magazine. The magazine was speculating about whether Denise approves of Ashley or not because she's not exactly wholesome (no offense because I have nothing against the girl.) When people were translating it from Mexican to English, they just failed to mention the part, that it wasn't an actual quote from Denise. Plus I've learned to not believe anything unless it's an official statement or a video interview. Tabloids can be pretty misleading as you know :)

Whew, if only I spent as much time on school essays :P I'd be acing every class 😆 Once again, I'd like to apologize if I offended anyone because I solemnly swear that it was not my intention.

wooooaaaaaahhhh.

I agree with all your points mentioned above. Dude you rock
 man! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I hate reading essays. I don't even read my own when i'm writing in class ðŸ˜› 
But I was compelled to read yours because it was quite interesting.
And were talking about my fav celebs here. Demi and Joe. 

It does put you off though.
Everyone just takes Joe the wrong way. Heck, i admit. I did too. lol
But maybe Joe's not all at fault here... if he was uncomfortable with the relationship ... then he did a good thing by not taking the relationship further, even if it did hurt both their feelings.

I mean. If he had taken it further because he didn't want to exactly hurt Demi's feelings.
Then the consequences would have been disastrous.
Both Demi and Joe would have been hurt in the future anyway. So it was better if he ended it now, saved them alot of trouble. ðŸ˜Š

-Amira-
chhilt thumbnail
^^ LOL thanks :P I love to write so what can I say... plus I was feeling very heartfelt at the time LOL

I know.... it's like Joe and Miley are the two Disney stars who, no matter what they do, are going to get pounced on for nearly every single thing they do... it gets tiring y'know?

I know, relationships sometimes don't work out and if you realize that, you're just cheating both yourself and the other person involved if you don't end it right there.
Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Demi.
But Joe shouldn't have broken up with her in public!
they made such a cute couple
guess they were'nt meant to be
chhilt thumbnail
Gosh, Joe didn't break up with her in public! I wonder where people are getting that idea from!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow im late on this ...

Im not a huge joe fan..many of you who know me know that and IM not a Jemi fan at all but I dont think that the media saying that its all joe's fault, ashley's fault blah blah really is fair..Cause the media can say anything and I dont like judging things like this until I actually know what happened..like physically being there.. which I didnt so I dont like judging (Im not saying any of you are judging the situation and taking sides..Im just saying media can say anything to try and twist words..sorry if I might sound rude..it wasnt meant to offend anyone)..but I hope Demi is doing okay

On the plus side I love the fact that Sterling went to meet her..actually Im happy other people did as well including her family who is supporting..It made my day when I heard Sterling went to visit her..and said she was doing well..:) That just made me smile like anything lol

But Im so glad shes getting batter....but Im glad shes getting the support and the help she needs so she can come out stronger:)
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Thank you for that! :) That was exactly what I was trying to say... it's not fair to gang up on any one person in the argument.