Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣
Dee Em Jee badnaam hui
Darling TRP ke liye!!!

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TRP ne Dee Em Jee ko dhoka diya!!! Babaajiiiiiiii, Dee Em Jee ko Shakti Do!!

I never thot this Forever love story wud end!! Forever love is certainly a Limited Edition!!!

What a tragedy to such a beautiful love story which is so shame to shame as Romeo and Juliet!!

Gr8 post, Shamil and I hope u continue writing for us!!!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just realized, this was no longer about TRPs ... they were getting their beloved TRPs with teh SR/ArSh route ...   before KSG left, that was the route to be taken, along with teh sister track ...

But they cheated on TRPs!!!!

They cheated on TRP with the 'Actor gang' ... tsk tsk tsk ... they gave all the control to the 'actor gang' who started calling the shots, and well ... TRP left them ... for good ...

and good for TRP ... they don't deserve it ...   Just like SA deserves better too ...

And to the actor gang ... it was all about control and more screen space.   A true depiction of chemsitry is the PC ... watch it ... you aint seen chemistry like in that PC b/w all the four actors ...

The CVs shoulda stuck to one crazy lady ... TRP or Actor gang.    When SR/ArSh were garnering the TRP, why not keep at it ... and if you HAD to go the AR route, then use a more sensible, slower approach to go that route.   

tsk tsk tsk ... what a murder of what this was .... I don't think any show has died such a terrible death ... 

Edited by lilmzsunshine - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
so true haya!
our dee em jee never had 'true' lub for TRPji
DoWntOwN_GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! How did I miss this letter??
🤣
U'r Hilarious!!
Lowely Lowe letter!!