Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragzie

sorry neetz di..but i disagree

do not compare my edward(sorry gauri di😛)with armaan
edward was not really psychotic..all he ever wanted was bella's unhappiness and he never mand handled her and when he saw bella crying for jacob he told her that maybe she should go to hima nd accepted the fact that she loves him too..but armaan never did!and never did he remind bella of their past days to rekindle her love for him and neither did he breath down her neck "you love..you have always loved me "

i am sorry if i offended you in any way😳didnt mean to!

even though i dislike Twilight....but u are right....Edward was much better than Armaan 😆😆😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 hahahahahahaha SEE this is why Ekta's PKEK is like a billion times better than both Twilight AND Dmg(Heck ALL of her shows are better that DMG...atleast the characters in her shows truly love each other rather than lusting for them🤢).....

love your post neetz...even in the HP and Twilight forums your posts are like freaking awesome🤗
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

hahahahhahahaha amazingggggggggggggggg 🤣 i hate twilight...ugh its has no FRIGGGINNN story!

read the books instead u'l falls in  love with both jacob and edward rob and taylor r no match for ed and jake😳
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your post is a hit CZ...congos..
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL i never saw this similarities btw thm...But its so true
CZ.

😆😆😆Awesome post!!!
I loved the last paragraph at the end to the AR fans!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you are good!
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neetz..ive said it before and i'll say it again..I LOVE YOUU! 🤣🤣

This is so true...despite the fact that i am actually a Twilight Saga fan..*runs and hides*..not a crazy one..im a normal fan!😳..so im sane enough to understand why many people hate twilight and to get wot your sayingg! 😆😆
😆
But i can totally see the similarities! and yes DMG does suckkk!

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally true
never realised
divineplan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVED UR POST!!! Bella swan n ridhima [sukriti n jen] are 2 eternally annoying femme-protagonists!!! ughhhh!!!

not a major shilpa fan or anything, but i guess the armaan-ridhima thing made sense till KaSh. even KaSu was ok for a while...but ever since KaJen...lol lol lol

no offence o JW fans, i really like her. she's bloody gorgeous! no comments over KSG though ;)