19th Oct update

mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its another boring day in Bitto serial. 😆It begins from inspector making enquiry and Bitto telling him the entire story and then Inspector leaving. Bittos so called sasuji modern avtaar of evilness starts with her lecture🤢 that how can one beleive Bitto to be Rohans wife the person with such funny name could only be amusement to this family nothing else.😡 Papaji or Rohans dad says he has full trust on his laadli bahu and she can never be wrong and he has full faith in her statements. This serial sucks I hope they show new entry soon or I will go to sleep has it pace is so slow.🥱

Then chachaji  or Rohan Uncle who is evil character yells at chachiji  when she tells him to concentrate on the business since Rohan is unwell and Rohans dad or  his bade bhaisaab is unable to do so therefore someone like him  must take the intiative or else the business will suffer. Chacha says what use since he will not profit since business belongs to Rohans family and whom should he  earn for he has no heir has his barren wife is unable to give him a child 😲 therfore he does not feel the need to earn.  Earn for yourself  and your wife you fool😡 Hearing this chachi crys while cruel hubby leaves her in that crying state😡 Now its  Bitto who is snooping around  this couple and she tells chachi in a crying tone she will support her and both cry hugging each other🥱 is there is crying competition going on here😕 has to  who will cry loudest yuck 🤢

Then Rohans sister comes after completing her studies the girl is level headed like a dad but guess what she to is a cry baby in making she hugs her father but her mother is disappointed in her 😕she says that she to is a emotional fool like her dad and mother  sent her outside to learn thinking she will return all modern but she has returned back to be her father copy of being emotional  fool and she regrets sending her. 😡Sister asks for her brother Rohan mother replies  he is not dead 😲but  lying unconsious in another room which mother says that😡 I think she is Rohans step mom🤢 Rohans sister runs to meet her brother and Bitto is surprised seeing her concern and she says he will allright since he has so many wellwishers like her and sister get surprised and father tells her that this Rohans wife Bitto and Rohans sister hugs her and tells Bitto that because of her Bhabhi her brother will be get well soon.😳 Then sasuji says that they must leave for fashion show or some fuction who goes for outings leaving ill in the house weirdo family ðŸ˜¡ Sasuji tells Bitto to stay back she will not be able to adjust with the educated sophisticated crowd  in the party 😡Bitto agrees and stay to take care of Rohan.😛

Precap: Bitto opens door for someone looks like new entry and then Bitto  talks to Rohans tells him she has kept someone waiting outside since he was rude to her and whether she did the  right thing.  Yes its right since she is alone in house.
Edited by mayona - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.

I'm also interested to see who the new entry is and see how rude he was to Bitto.

Members of this forum who are reading mayona update even if you don't want to post please press the like button atleast to show appreciation. I just find it odd that 39 view the post and no one press the like button or posted to say thanks.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the awesome update.

I'm also interested to see who the new entry is and see how rude he was to Bitto.

Members of this forum who are reading mayona update even if you don't want to post please press the like button atleast to show appreciation. I just find it odd that 39 view the post and no one press the like button or posted to say thanks.

Thanks dear😳