Some news of Pyar kii yeh ek kahaani*

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
cant wait for this show!!!! hopefully it will be starting on 20th september i think!! sorry if this article is already posted here!

It's time for action and fun for Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani unit

The entire unit of Ekta's Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani gets ready for the first outdoor schedule in the beautiful locales of Lavasa..

Ekta Kapoor can indeed breathe a sigh of relief now, as after going thro' months of rigorous casting process, the entire unit of her upcoming show on Star One, Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is all set to go for its first outdoor schedule!!

The unit will be shooting extensively at the beautiful locales of Lavasa, which is situated near Pune and Mumbai. For the uninitiated, Lavasa happens to be free India's first and largest hill city.

A little birdie tells us, "The team is leaving for Lavasa tomorrow. They have a 10 day schedule out there. The entire crew is upbeat about the proceedings, and has decided to have work as well as have fun out there. Among the actors, Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Khandpal, Vikas Goopta and few others are scheduled to shoot at Lavasa".

Confirming the schedule, Vivian Dsena said, "Yes, we are going to Lavasa. I have heard that it is a beautiful place. I am eagerly looking forward to this shoot as this will be my first outdoor schedule. Apart from shooting, I would love to have some fun time out there (smiles)".

Sukirti Khandpal
in an excited mood said, "Yes, I am busy packing my bags for the schedule. We are leaving for Lavasa tomorrow. I have heard that it will be a 10 day schedule, but it can get extended. We are going to shoot some fun sequences there, and I am thrilled. In addition to work, I would like to go around the beautiful place, and enjoy every moment".

We tried calling Vikas, but he remained unavailable.

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is scheduled to replace Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi, and will launch on September 20th.

Guess it's a double bonanza for the entire unit of the show!!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukanya05 thumbnail
hey guys ..
After seein the promo .
I guess this is gonna be like TWILIGHT story ??
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
yea, seems like it, even though they say otherwise
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the 2nd promo placee was AWOSEME, So can't wait till it started.
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the promos are good..

But its twilight copy..
even the 2nd promo..was shown in the book..
But whats the "aag" thing..is the lead like fire..??didnt get that...

thx for the article
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
yea, the whole aag thing is confusing me. I think to make it a bit different from twilight, they might make the guy some kind of human torch,lol, instead of a vamp
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaaaaay !!
Okay call me a dork or whatever, but I have been sincerely trying to find the PKYEK discussion threads, and now I am finally here.
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
hey, if that makes u a dork, then so am i!!!
lol
vj100 thumbnail
Hi....... Guys. Myself is vijay singh. I am from Nainital, UK. I am 21 year old guy. I want make my career in acting. I have confidence in myself and i am passianote and hardworking toward acting. Please give me chance to prove talent, if can. Thankyou
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
hi vijay, this is a discussion topic we r not actors or directors here who can give u a chance!! sorry!